Mister III

Himse

FH is my second home
funny how everyone in daoc seems to be rr11 now but still a bit of a noob

Basically rr12's run 2fg's.

It's awesome. No winning because of skill, just outright RA dumping and zerging.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
funny how everyone in daoc seems to be rr11 now but still a bit of a noob

yea, same as its always been tho :p RPS = time not skill. if I add up every single character I had/have since daoc came out the total would be well over 100mil rps tho I don't consider myself a good player, above average yes but by no means good.

the alb zergs is what gets me, they must have the patience of a fucking saint because most of them are doing 9-10k rps in 4 hours of zerging yet are rr12... how fucking long must that have taken really?

Everz

FH is my second home
Being above rr5 meant you were the shit.. bring back those days.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Being above rr5 meant you were the shit.. bring back those days.

i've still got some old footage from back in the days kicking about somewhere :p talking back when SI wasnt even thought of, way back when people bum loved epic armour.

shame i had fuck all after that, got rid of my thane/eu account shortly after si was released and moved to MLF on usa servers.

Everz

FH is my second home
If I knew how to recover a HDD I'd have my SS of dinging chanter rr5.. was over the fucking moon that day. Raven Ardent baby.

aika

Part of the furniture
Soloing on Ywain was not harder, it was just more frustrating. The average level of "lameness" increased sevenfold, people even in the so called solo areas on Ywain played to win at all costs abusing every possible and impossible thing in game to do so, this is not something that has been on dyvet. I personally remember not using my abilities many times versus lower rank players or if they fight went equally, and certainly not all this run-through lagabuse against shield users (even though I was a 2h user most of the time).

my 2 cents, though I didn't play for like 2 years, maybe now things are different - but I doubt it

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Try soloing on a caster since the assasin envenom changes tbh

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Just watched the first half, solo videos generally bore me so didn't bother with it all, just wanted to know what all the fuss was about :D

He does seem like a v.good player, I wasn't like "OMGOMOMGOMG, IT'S THE SON OF JESUS" but you can tell he is good at what he does. Anyone soloing now deserves props, especially on a caster.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I'll give him a small bit of credit that he's soloing on a mana eldritch which doesn't have the most solo utility.

however issues I have with it is I can't really see 1 fight where he hasn't dumped.

other than that I give him a 7/10 for skill n shit!

the zo pet thing was quite funny it has to be said he was very lucky that they died 1 second after he mezzed and they didnt have chance to break!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Zoinks scoob !
i soloed kzar zerg outside beno on elaleniiii but that was when not 10 sec between chambers :p ml2 ml8 rr5 moc pbaoe of doooooom! :p ofc was a bbonus that some silly sb 2 hand perfed with mezz on kzar :p

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
i soloed kzar zerg outside beno on elaleniiii but that was when not 10 sec between chambers :p ml2 ml8 rr5 moc pbaoe of doooooom! :p ofc was a bbonus that some silly sb 2 hand perfed with mezz on kzar :p

Screen or never happened o_O But welcome in the club, have done the same without help from a SB (y)

Logi

Resident Freddy
some chanter was also being silly and ran in to pbaoe, and he died, but i came in with my mana ment and spammed aoe and managed to kill over a fg lol... ill find ze screenshot later! at work atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom