Mister III

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sigh its not bout the darn title, its an easy way to state that he succesfully gai ed his rps soloing through all of that zergfestation thats goin on on ywain. Thats special. Dont see a shitty player do that on visibles toon. Cant get lone enforcer just like snap woop, hes soloing against mutiples, not just on an eld, hes proven that with the other toons he has.

Indeed you dont, its easy for someone to say hes bad but its quite clear to anyone hes far from being bad, i'd pay to see any of the people slating him play a solo eld from rr1+ on ywain during peak hours and not bridge/tower hump.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Logi it's pointless arguing with people who still think it's dyvet :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Indeed you dont, its easy for someone to say hes bad but its quite clear to anyone hes far from being bad, i'd pay to see any of the people slating him play a solo eld from rr1+ on ywain during peak hours and not bridge/tower hump.

You dont see him from rr1, so the first 5 rrs he might have been humping bridges, who knows? I know that even on my pve specced friar I would have dropped him like a sack of shit and it is only 3L4 iirc

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
You dont see him from rr1, so the first 5 rrs he might have been humping bridges, who knows? I know that even on my pve specced friar I would have dropped him like a sack of shit and it is only 3L4 iirc

Hence why the video is called Mister 3. Watch his other 2 videos if you want solo vs multiple from low RR

- English -

Resident Freddy
I think he played well in situations, had good targetting and shows he knows how to play an eld.. but he just seemed to dump on everything, which is a bit easy ;p. However im curious to how many runs he needed to get to show a fight, im sure if you wacked fraps on and went solo you would get bashed 50 times and perhaps have 1 decent fight.

Everz

FH is my second home
The joy of video English, you can have 100 shit fights and then one where you play amazing.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Hence why the video is called Mister 3. Watch his other 2 videos if you want solo vs multiple from low RR

I think I did see them, but ill have another look. Prolly enjoyed them more then this one.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I dont know if hes good or bad. Cant judge just by a single video, is like judging a footy player from just his highlights in youtube. But... some pretty ace moves there by him, even if it has done before a thousand of times, stuff like a quick double-stun takes some skill iirc

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Not watched it yet, but he kinda of set himself up for an impossible task when he said he'd make a solo bomb video on an mana eld. It's not 2004 anymore, so fair play if he pulled off something 1/2way decent must have taken alot of patience.

Logi

Resident Freddy
i still found it pretty amazing how he even got close let alone kill 2-3 people inside a zerg... i found it often harder to get near a zerg since there were always retarded archers around :p

Logi

Resident Freddy

if only gimpchimp wasnt fucked, iirc all his rr10 toons have about 5k solos now so that probably indicates that he hasnt been humping bridges or zerging at all. Even so, does zerging immediately condemn you to a so called "unskilled player"?

then you're very wrong Andy, its easy said to drop someone on a toon you never play in rvr and most likely wont ever meet (him that is) since you'd probably give up after 2-3 rounds event attempting to solo on a visi.

friars are shit anyways dont think ud win :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If he mocs, I stun him for 3 seconds I think the anytime stun chain is, if he purges and keeps on mocing I switch to dragon staff, hit him every second while healing myself with the awesome HoT and the lvl50 proc and he will be dead within a couple of seconds..

Everz

FH is my second home
if only gimpchimp wasnt fucked, iirc all his rr10 toons have about 5k solos now so that probably indicates that he hasnt been humping bridges or zerging at all. Even so, does zerging immediately condemn you to a so called "unskilled player"?

then you're very wrong Andy, its easy said to drop someone on a toon you never play in rvr and most likely wont ever meet (him that is) since you'd probably give up after 2-3 rounds event attempting to solo on a visi.

friars are shit anyways dont think ud win :p

Actually Tenny doesnt have an rr10 iirc, his highest was his Minstrel at 9l7? 4 or so of them had the required 'Lone Enforcer' title with drips and draps hovering around the 1-1.5k mark.

At his RR you wouldnt survive moc, your best bet is to ST and force the player to move, and as for the dragon staff... hello zo fumble proc. The only way to beat a MoC dump was either phaseshift (fu whoever did this) and a banespike/vendo from zerk, or just pure outdps with high AoM (kagato.. :<)

Just to clarify I am not saying Tenny is bad, he is above the current playerbase that is an absolute fact but however he doesn't do anything special, I know I was never great at DAoC but I used to do the same thing that he showed in that video running round on charges. If anything the video gave me nostalgia of wanting the chanter back.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Eld is 10 Minstrel is 10, game didnt end when you quit everz even though you seem to like thinking it did :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If he mocs, I stun him for 3 seconds I think the anytime stun chain is, if he purges and keeps on mocing I switch to dragon staff, hit him every second while healing myself with the awesome HoT and the lvl50 proc and he will be dead within a couple of seconds..

Pbaoe hit's for about 600-750 depending on resists, his template has +dur which means it will outlast both fz+ps if you are a class that has both up, as a friar you will take 4 pbaoes max before the red str/con debuff healprocs taken into account, ya :p

Sounds viable

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Good point. If you take into account the drop in skill/cheese play on Ywain the movie is pretty good. :p

Soloing on Dyvet was such a cakewalk in comparison to Ywain even soloing on merlin was 10x easier, player skill is no lower tbh think as you wish, been there done that bought the t-shirt :ninja:

Everz

FH is my second home
Eld is 10 Minstrel is 10, game didnt end when you quit everz even though you seem to like thinking it did :p

Shit last time I saw him around was with then, don't bother keeping up to grips with what happens in DAoC heh.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Soloing on Dyvet was such a cakewalk in comparison to Ywain even soloing on merlin was 10x easier, player skill is no lower tbh think as you wish, been there done that bought the t-shirt :ninja:

Not really. The only reason soloing is/could be harder on Ywain is because it's 10x more "zergier". I don't see cheesy play as skill btw, so I think there might be a difference between us there. :ninja: I've played (recently) on the US servers aswell btw, before you start to insert random excuse and I've got the same t-shirt. :p

Logi

Resident Freddy
omfg the amount of fail im reading atm :D ohwell, whatever :p

a molvik friar is different then a friar in rvr corn mate.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Not really. The only reason soloing is/could be harder on Ywain is because it's 10x more "zergier". I don't see cheesy play as skill btw, so I think there might be a difference between us there. :ninja: I've played (recently) on the US servers aswell btw, before you start to insert random excuse and I've got the same t-shirt. :p

I guess, i just died to a rr10 minstrel who was on 20% and i was on 60%+ip3 in reserve who has an orange templar because i let him bait me to the water so he could backpedal and turn the fight, half the blame was on me for not denying him the chance to do so :ninja:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I guess, i just died to a rr10 minstrel who was on 20% and i was on 60%+ip3 in reserve who has an orange templar because i let him bait me to the water so he could backpedal and turn the fight, half the blame was on me for not denying him the chance to do so :ninja:

Outskilled! :(

Himse

FH is my second home
he Zo'd him as soon as he phaseshifted for one of the reasons i stated above, he mezzed him, yes it broke but he made enough range to avoid death by pure melee or a potential slam/PB spam.

he took a chance and it turned out in his favor.

How shallow can you be to close a video based on 1 error according to your perception?

Because from that clip alone it was just laughable, and from the rest of the 'oh it's just a moc&bomb movie' it's not exactly 'skill' it's just luck.

His targeting is probably the only thing that is solid.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Calling it luck is plain retarded :p

He also rendered and edited with luck i guess lol

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Hah. Just hade a look @ Mister I and immediately recognized it. He's like a totally different player there (lots of good ns'ing for example). What a difference having moc can make I suppose :/

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Hah. Just hade a look @ Mister I and immediately recognized it. He's like a totally different player there (lots of good ns'ing for example). What a difference having moc can make I suppose :/

Did someone make him unbind his nuke?

Logi

Resident Freddy
Because from that clip alone it was just laughable, and from the rest of the 'oh it's just a moc&bomb movie' it's not exactly 'skill' it's just luck.

His targeting is probably the only thing that is solid.

duuuuuude lmao, just stop talking :cheers:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
funny how everyone in daoc seems to be rr11 now but still a bit of a noob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom