missing

Gray

FH is my second home
Oh they're here. Trust me.

Few nights ago i found a fucker on the ceiling next to my bed.

Subsequent attempts to fwap it failed by knocking it down behind my bed. Dont know *why* i dared do it. Alas... It was found shortly afterwards... Then chucked out the window!

Im just waiting for the bastard Wasps to come, seen a few around so i know they're also gonna start annoying me

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
You see this is something I have mentioned before.

There is definitely less spiders nowadays and shit loads more flys and wasps. I love spiders and I WANT THEM ALL BACK!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What about all the sparrows eh? 90% of them have fucked off...

...prolly don't like New Labour.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No spideys(maybe one) and no bees.

My plan to destroy all of them is working perfectly.

Now to use the remaining two specimen to create...Spibee?

Beeder?

Umm..

Aha! Spimlebee!

What about all the sparrows eh? 90% of them have fucked off...

...prolly don't like New Labour.

They just found the rum.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
My bedroom lamp went out the other day, I thought it was the bulb, I tried to take it out but it was jammed in, after a bit of messing around I managed to remove the bulb, only to find that under it was atleast 40 (maybe more) ladybirds or whatever they're called, jamming up the connection between the bulb and the powered bit?!?

I'd never seen so many, it was like a bug massacre! :( Has anyone else seen them do this before ? kinda crazy if you ask me!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've no idea but tis freaky as f00k. Got pic?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I've no idea but tis freaky as f00k. Got pic?

Nope :( I'll remember if it happens again, I emptied them out into an ashtray and they werent far from filling it up.

I normally only really see one or two of them at a time, but there was loads in there, more than I've ever seen in one place before.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Had one of these in the house last Tuesday.
As the man of the house I had to get rid of the "monster" and declare the room safe to enter again.
Thought about calling the airforce for a strategic bombing run on the beast but decided to use my ultra secret anti-spider weapons instead (a cup and a piece of paper)

219543347_37f2d32d43_o.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
holy shit Cyradix! and you live in BE? those things will be invading NL soon :eek:

is that pic actual size? o0

Cyradix

FH is my second home
naaah.. the thing was about 5 cm in total.
I think it's actually a common "house-spider" in most european countries...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
common house spider my arse. you don't live in a field do you o0

*looks about at the many dark corners*

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Heh,I live right next to a field and some woodsy areas :D

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Hey Teedles, What's that thing crawling up your back?.....

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Heh,I live right next to a field and some woodsy areas :D

So do I, with the result that this winter while the spiders and wasps are having a rest Ive had RATS (yes, bloody RATS) in my loft.

We often get them in the garden, which I dont mind so much, I shoot them with my air rifle, but this winter they got under next doors patio, burrowed a bit more then got into the wall cavity, then hey presto they are IN THE FUCKING LOFT which aint funny I can tell you.

Ive trapped a couple of them but it appears you can only use a trap once then it becomes a no-go area for the rest of them. So I put stacks of poison down which resulted in some deaths no doubt but also some nasty smells in the wall.

The way to sort it out in the end was to put an electric anti-rat thing into each wall (outside and inside) which seems to work, no more visitors!

rat6.4.07-medium.jpg

Sniped rat in garden har har!

*warning* picture of a dead rat below, do not click if upset by such images.

rat-large.jpg

Dead one in loft, good thing too!!

Debaser

One of Freddy's beloved
Aw, such joy you take in killing :)

You ought to collect their bones and wear them on a necklace. Display your hunting prowess!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
You're a dick throd, rats are really simple to get rid of without resorting to mauling them for fun. Simply killing them is not particularly effective, and you're going to waste a lot of money and time trying. Glad you went with something a little more intelligent and less violent in the end - although why you didn't in the first place I don't know. I have to say I really didn't enjoy seeing those photographs as I have been living with domesticated rats for years now, and if you spend just a few moments with them you realise how intelligent and emotionally aware they really are.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yup - though I don't have an issue with you killing rats in your place, it's pretty fucking obvious that a lot of people keep them as pets as they are well known to be intelligent. Unless you really are a dribbling retard (which I don't think you are) you had to have known that posting a picture of a dead rat was going to rub a lot of people the wrong way so I expect you did it just to get a rise out of people. That makes you a dick.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Indeed. To me it is exactly the same as posting pictures of dead cats and dogs.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, so you'd be fine with dead cat pictures or is there some arbitrary line you draw between rats and other pets?

Trem

I'm more of a clawer than a crawler and you god damn know that Teedles :eek:

I have put a spoiler tag on throds pic of a dead rat, I also don't like seeing dead things and I would of been upset if a pic of a dead spider was posted never mind a rat or anything else fluffy.

Take into consideration that throd has had a fucking nightmare with these rats, it may be ok to have them as domestic pets but I imagine it would be horrid to hear them in your loft, also their piss can kill and throd has kids.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Hmm.

Sorry chaps it didnt even occur to me that anyone would be offended by a picture of a dead rat, but my apologies all the same. As Trem says I have had a true nightmare with them, to the point of making my wife ill over it.

I took that picture by the way because my older son, in the way 19 year old kids have, wouldnt believe that there was a problem, and wouldnt be told, so I actually took the photo to prove him wrong.

Theres a dead cat in the field behind my house, I can take a photo of that too if you like :p OR I could have taken a picture of the famous pink bloke in the woods, eh Trem?

ONLY JOKING!!!!11

My sincere apologies if I offended anyone, I didnt mean to. :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Wild Rats are revolting dirty creatures and if you have them in the house I would also go to great lengths to get rid of them. They are not good to have anywhere near your home.

A rat as a pet is a completely different animal to the ones you find in the wild.

I don't see anything wrong with posting that picture tbh. Its not like it was one you buy in a pet shop.

I don't like seeing killed animals really but I don't get all wound up about it.
Its just like those anti cruelty people that set up a stall and have pictures of mamed and tortured dogs plastered all over the place.

Would you go up to them and moan about it? I doubt it. Look away and move on!

Trem

OR I could have taken a picture of the famous pink bloke in the woods, eh Trem?

You know that was the first thing I thought of :D

I thought "poor throddy has become desensitised(sp) because he saw a brightly coloured dead bloke once"

By the way people throd is an animal lover as am I, and I can guarantee he wouldn't of wanted to upset anyone by posting the picture, granted he did but I doubt it was done for shock purposes.

I have to put on a brave face when my mate talks about his mouse problem and how he found one in a trap still alive, so his answer to this was to hit it with a hammer, and keep hitting it as it tried to crawl away, on a bad day I would of chinned him in all honesty.

Like Wazz said there is always a better way to solve these problems.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
We had Rats where we live as, but then I live in the centre of a Town, huge buggers and impossible to get rid of, also ended up shooting them since poison just meant dead rats everywhere since everyone in the area was trying to get rid of them one way or the other, resulted in rotting corpses everywhere.

In the end this new government recycling drive seems to have solved the problem since everyone has now been given wheelie bins for refuse and recycling, no more black bins on the streets, no more food for the rats and they've vanished.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Forgive me trem but I dont think there is a better way of getting rid of rats than killing them, but on this occasion it wasnt working as well :) I dont feel bad or sorry about killing rats, I simply apologise for offendeding people thats all :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Why is throd apologising?

Why are people calling him a dick for posting a picture of dead vermin?

Why are we even having this discussion?

Wazzer, People in glass houses shouldnt really be throwing stones. You keep doing this, calling people "dicks" for the slightest deviation from what you deem acceptable posting content.

Its not against the forum rules to post the picture, and, suprise, some people dont think in exactly the same way as you do. I wouldnt have found the picture offensive, neither would many people. Why should people have to carefully audit thier posts to make them completely free of *anything* that might possibly offend someone? If we all did that, no one would post anything and things would be very, very dull.

You've posted shit before, yet no one felt the need to start hurling abuse then did they? So why do you do it now?

Its vermin. look it up in the dictionary. People exterminate vermin because it carries disease. What you keep in your house is completely different and can hardly be compared to posting pictures of a dead dog or cat.

Why is there such a strong reaction to something so trivial? Throd shouldnt have to apologise, the people hurling abuse should. Get a fucking grip, if he did it in every single thread then sure, whine away, but this just isnt like that at all.

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
Why is throd apologising?

Why are people calling him a dick for posting a picture of dead vermin?

Why are we even having this discussion?

Wazzer, People in glass houses shouldnt really be throwing stones. You keep doing this, calling people "dicks" for the slightest deviation from what you deem acceptable posting content.

Its not against the forum rules to post the picture, and, suprise, some people dont think in exactly the same way as you do. I wouldnt have found the picture offensive, neither would many people. Why should people have to carefully audit thier posts to make them completely free of *anything* that might possibly offend someone? If we all did that, no one would post anything and things would be very, very dull.

You've posted shit before, yet no one felt the need to start hurling abuse then did they? So why do you do it now?

Its vermin. look it up in the dictionary. People exterminate vermin because it carries disease. What you keep in your house is completely different and can hardly be compared to posting pictures of a dead dog or cat.

Why is there such a strong reaction to something so trivial? Throd shouldnt have to apologise, the people hurling abuse should. Get a fucking grip, if he did it in every single thread then sure, whine away, but this just isnt like that at all.

Looks like the nanny state culture is taking over FH, how many of these objecter's have watched death/injuries on humans on the likes of dirtyrotten.com etc and yet its a furry animal and its deemed wrong.

Maybe by showing disgust that it makes them feel better inside, justify that they are really a nice person, caring and sensitive, of course its BS :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom