Missing eras(hib)-beno(alb)-berk(mid) status ?

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Btw, how did you come up with your name, Xxcalibur?

Omg I've just bought this l33t game called Dark age of Camelot, what shall I call myself? Its gotta be something people will remember for years to come!

Lets try Arthur, hmm no, says its already in use.. DAMN, took me ages to think of that.

Merlin? I could roll a spellcaster and be pwn! FFS already in use aswell! Maybe some people have the same idea as me?

Merl1n .. hmm game only accepts valid letters, Fuck.

Aha I've got it! Excalibur, the legendary sword which was thrown from the water by the lady in the lake! ... Taken.

Hmm, Xxcalibur - Hurrah. \o/

Sorry, but.. I cant really take you serious with a name like that.

haha :wub:

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
not worth rvring without insta action, just to time sinking

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
no fully opted grps in prydwen since 10 months tbh
Guess you missed it earlier :wanker:

Think youll find most of the fully opted ones are tired of meeting the hibzerg...Oh and PLEASE deny it please i can pick any one of a dozen screenshots showing my group getting steamrolled by anything from 3-5fg in any main rvr zone you care to pick...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
CstasY said:
Btw, how did you come up with your name, Xxcalibur?

Omg I've just bought this l33t game called Dark age of Camelot, what shall I call myself? Its gotta be something people will remember for years to come!

Lets try Arthur, hmm no, says its already in use.. DAMN, took me ages to think of that.

Merlin? I could roll a spellcaster and be pwn! FFS already in use aswell! Maybe some people have the same idea as me?

Merl1n .. hmm game only accepts valid letters, Fuck.

Aha I've got it! Excalibur, the legendary sword which was thrown from the water by the lady in the lake! ... Taken.

Hmm, Xxcalibur - Hurrah. \o/

Sorry, but.. I cant really take you serious with a name like that.

:clap:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Whats even more dumb with the name is that he doesnt even play for Albion, where excalibur is meant to be :p

Gamah

Banned
Thadius said:
Whats even more dumb with the name is that he doesnt even play for Albion, where excalibur is meant to be :p

Hes not excalibur hes xxcalibur...the cool hiphop version! :eek6:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
You mean he sings about shooting people and growing up in the "hood" when he lives somewhere nice like Hamel Hapstead

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
whine, whine whine, Oh the skills :O

Yeah, same skills as for 2 rr7 hib stealthers to run hand in hand, killing any solo'ers about. ZzzzzZzzzz

You know what? These things go both ways dude. :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
CstasY said:
No, but.. the almighty TDD will be there to farm you! ;<

Hows the Shades of Mist 3/3 btw? xD Atleast you and me doing something the same: Screwing over Albion/Prydwen. But atleast Im not such an arse I do that to my own realm :p

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
no Ec GG since ages .
Wrong Eclipse back in action and had some nice fights with PE tonight and been running groups more lately. Sadly there are WAY to many hibs out :(

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Hows the Shades of Mist 3/3 btw? xD Atleast you and me doing something the same: Screwing over Albion/Prydwen. But atleast Im not such an arse I do that to my own realm :p

Did you think that up for yourself? Or is it a Loch quote?

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Guess you missed it earlier :wanker:

Think youll find most of the fully opted ones are tired of meeting the hibzerg...Oh and PLEASE deny it please i can pick any one of a dozen screenshots showing my group getting steamrolled by anything from 3-5fg in any main rvr zone you care to pick...

i duno but i been killed by 2-3 fg runnin together and im solo / duo by mids and albs but at the end of the day i get on with it it is rvr = realm v realm not fg v fg or solo v solo no one can claim a enemy and stuff, i have respect for u ingame duno why u spoiling the name as a good player by calling names and whinning about been killed by more than what is in your grp when i have been killed by your fg xxx amount of timers and im solo but i aint guna whine its part of the game u kill enemy. yes if i see solo fighting or fg fighting i tend to leave it be as you might remember your fight a good few days a go with ur duo you where fighting jamiemallicus and alexandre we stopped and watched the fight was a nice battle :)

then ur m8 did twf or reaver bomb what ever it called and a warder mincer came and stunned me in it hehe but at end of the day i lost and ill always come back anyway was not a have a go at evita thread by me was just a it happens to us all thread :fluffle:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I really don't know what to say.

I'm not missing the Hadrian action. Even it was fantastic at start. But some people started to fubar it.

Not missing Emain action either. Got a bit tired of the Brehon shrooming / baselinestunning squads there already after 2 days. (I know, there are only 3 active Animists on the server and FOTM Sorcs own every other caster.) Cast Purge II each 15 minutes, die a lot when it's not up and you try to play without a Cleric.

Now that buffed Luri Nightshades are owning buffed Briton Infiltrators in Thidranki with the relics I feel really depressed. The Hibs are radaring themself a bit too much and end up running 2-n FGs on stick or the 9th occasinal group member in NF is rather disturbing ;-).

Time to level a 2nd Level 50 for RvR or farm some Plats.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
amagad its all radars fault!!11 the animist shrooms use radar to nuke people uc, can also use it to find bugged spots in keeps :x

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
saddest thing about this thread is the way the albs kiddies have all started having a go about Xxcaliburs name etc...............

grow up ;)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Brend said:
saddest thing about this thread is the way the albs kiddies have all started having a go about Xxcaliburs name etc...............

grow up ;)

Well, it's about as mature as puppet going on about how bad hibs had it in OF a year ago. :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalorwhateveryournameis your realm is the reason you are missing the instant action. Don't bring this to a thread on FH. Anyone with a IQ above 100 could figure this out.

Hib has never been a bad realm. They have always had chanters and casters with baseline stun. Lately I've been chainkilled enough times to start whining about the same old thing that was one of the reasons it was practially impossible to survive a 1on1 vs a hib caster. Oh, and did I mention the seriously annoying pets thats standard with all hib groups. I still wonder how a grey pet can even manage to hit me.

In a 1on1 situation hib casters are just slightly less annoying than warlocks.

I got alot of reallife stuff to do lately. Thats one of the reasons mid lost the keep in hib from the beginning.

In the Eras, Beno, Berk situation I defended the keep solo sometimes duo versus 7 or sometimes more people attacking. Some of them got as far as bashing the lord to 60% but eventually they gave up. Not that I'm the only reason mid didn't lose it ealier. But I played a big part in it.

What mid and alb needs are more players who can stay up and do an allnighter for the greater good of the realm.

NOW YOU CAN ALL JUST FU AND GOTO RVR! :flame: :flame:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Xxcalorwhateveryournameis your realm is the reason you are missing the instant action. Don't bring this to a thread on FH. Anyone with a IQ above 100 could figure this out.

Consider the average IQ is around 94 in the world you ruled out alot of ppl :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Consider the average IQ is around 94 in the world you ruled out alot of ppl :)

Studies have shown, that if you leave americans out of those statistics, the average IQ raises to aproximately 105.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
Studies have shown, that if you leave americans out of those statistics, the average IQ raises to aproximately 105.

Well yeah those yankies... :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Personally, it's fun for a few days, but I get sick of the situation with 3 realms having port keeps in one zone pretty quick.

Better imo when 2 realms have port keeps in one zone and the third realm has to take the boat - everyone still knows where to go for insta-action, but leaves the third realms docks as a 2nd viable RvR zone for stealth/solo/less zergy stuff.

Anyhow, just have fun while you can however you like the keep situation, you know it won't last forever.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Brend said:

grow up ;)

Best you could come up with?

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
All realms want FG vs FG action and some solo action for soloers, with the keeps the way they were in Alb and Hib, all 3 realms zerged. Albs camped Beno in alb and then a crim tower (nearest DC bridge) in hib. Mids camped the tower outside berks but in hib we didn't see them and now they back at bled bridge. And in all realms everyone zerged, and no guild group in hib that i know of was happy about it.

Maybe if the albs stopped camping, roll some group chars (not scouts) and with their existing group chars, form a group which can give competition on prydwen, the same with mid. I'm getting tired of being zerged and would love to see more FG vs FG action, but it aint gunna happen if you camp 1 spot for the rest of your DAoC life, if ya want fun you can make it, don't whine about keep set ups here, it isn't just hibs fault, it's everybodys.

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
Since sunday this status its gone, Are u getting fun ? personally i miss a lot " instant port action " . I prefer get zerged than be in a empty frontier. The only thing u can find at No prime time in RvR areas is a couple of warlocks camping bridge and 1 rr10 sb at brynja... Rly zzz

ps :the numbers of prydwen moved since 1000 of last week to 700 at prime time this week( also helps on this the fecking permanent lag)

Good riddance to incredibly boring lemming-like zerging

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom