Missing eras(hib)-beno(alb)-berk(mid) status ?

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Im quite surprised about some alb roleplayers( ctasy,bubble) comments + belomar comment , maybe is the moment to "cooperate" with the best mid players and get some keeps .. working together

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Oh, the irony! A Hib whining about a situation that came to pass because of a Hib relic raid that took advantage of a convenient "agreement" that left Albion severely weakened and open to attack. Of course, now that Hibernia is sitting securely on those relics, they can't accept having the same agreement in their own frontier, oh no! :rolleyes:

Time to put your money where your mouth is, Hibernia, and release Crim and Bolg for enemy forces. If not, shut the FUCK up.
Couldent agree more well said belomar

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Hahahaha, hibs have no rights what so ever whining about the RvR situation, they made it like it is. We had a nice thing going on in frontier, but hibs ofc had to come and fuck things up. Earlier i tried my best to keep the roleplaying albs away from retaking, and they kept going on and on about enemies would take advantage of the situation and take relics, and i told em, no mate, they're not that stupid, why would they want to unbalance the game and ruin RvR for themselves? (Guess if these albs hate me now x|) Tell me, just how do i keep them away this time? There is no way we can establish the same thing in alb frontier (without hibs giving us relics back, which ofc they wont do). And that's not all. Once this was done we tried to make the same thing happen in emain, had a blast in there making shtloads rps, but guess what happened, hibs retake it asap, oh joy :O

And with lags ontop of it all, even the gg's wont play, so everything is empty. Have fun :)

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
Im quite surprised about some alb roleplayers( ctasy,bubble) comments

For the record I have never even attempted roleplaying, and its not the kind of thing which would flick my switch... Yet you try to provoke a response by calling me one, because I told you that after you proved your 'Roleplaying' realm arnt to be trusted I wouldnt let it happen again?

As for the bit you deleted in your post; "Ah well you keep taking the keeps back in the morning, and we'l keep farming you in the evening." If you find that to be what you most enjoy doing, go for it. I think you'l find I have the advantage on my side.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
Since sunday this status its gone, Are u getting fun ? personally i miss a lot " instant port action " . I prefer get zerged than be in a empty frontier. The only thing u can find at No prime time in RvR areas is a couple of warlocks camping bridge and 1 rr10 sb at brynja... Rly zzz

ps :the numbers of prydwen moved since 1000 of last week to 700 at prime time this week( also helps on this the fecking permanent lag)
Shoulda thought about the loss of insta action before you went for the relic really shouldnt you...

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
Shoulda thought about the loss of insta action before you went for the relic really shouldnt you...

Some did. It took like 1 1/2 secs to decide that it was worth doing!

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
well, lag was insane weekend, tryed few time rvr whit mine hunter, after shooting some alb, only to somehow freez and suddenly wondering how wonderful bottom those rivers have.

have been wondering few day wtf albs, not so many thou, run around mids frontier.
are these players thinking this kind rvr help them or realm? selfish thinking.
personally have allready few time remind mids, leave albs in peace and move rvr so much as possible to emain etc, hib isnt anymore, dunno if never was? low populated realm whit poor co-operation.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
funny thing that when mids trying to take berk hibs roam and try to kill us ^^? doesnt make sence you want insta rvr take youre own keep instead of trying to kill mids thats working hard to get that instant action again:E instead of wasting youre time on mids go attack a keep and maby we have instant port fights again but NOOOO sily hibs have to intefear in evrything at the same time moaning on fh ^^

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Anyhow keep em coming those primetime-raids; even if you fail or succeed you can bet they be great fun for all parties :>

Well, that's the part that is your own self delusions again.

It's not fun fighting hibs in a keep take, period.

Wonder why albs go for a mid keep instead of a hib keep the other day?

Well, in Mid they don't have to fight shrooms and bugged bainshees. It might be a dead horse bringing that up, but it's still what makes people simply not want to go for it.

Funny how my respect for hib have declined so drasticly the last months. :)

Oh, and your comment about warlocks... Just saw two hib stealthers take Preacherboypip out.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
funny thing is that the relic raid was organised by the otheri hib alliance , the pve alliance :) and they won the relic . Such skills in the alb side. Except PE + the old FL that realm is a joke .

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
funny thing is that the relic raid was organised by the otheri hib alliance , the pve alliance :) and they won the relic . Such skills in the alb side. Except PE + the old FL that realm is a joke .
Oh and every rvr capable level 50 hib period wasnt on that raid... :wanker: :wanker:
Long as you play a realm with two classes that make a massive difference in keep raids that are bugged in your favour, feel free to shut the fuck up anytime. Just in case you missed it the first two times... :wanker:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
This is what happens when you try and take a keep in Hibernia.

Attachments

• animist.jpg
    animist.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 107

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Azathrim said:
Oh, and your comment about warlocks... Just saw two hib stealthers take Preacherboypip out.

Aha (Alb infil) and me (Hib Ranger) both saw eachother at same time and saw Preacherboipip (Mid WL).. Guess who attacked what and guess who hugged and ran seperate ways afterwards....

Was thinking 'Well he wont come back solo; Im guessing WL#2' will soon show up accompanied by Preacherboipip and the gonna camp Brynja for the next 20 mins insta-adding on everything.. Not even 3 mins later I saw Gruel and Preacher hand in hand running back to Brynja. Oh the skills :O

A

Aoln

Xxcalibur said:
Now that you mention it, the hib realm is a joke except old eclipse, they just have no decent opposition anymore.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Aha (Alb infil) and me (Hib Ranger) both saw eachother at same time and saw Preacherboipip (Mid WL).. Guess who attacked what and guess who hugged and ran seperate ways afterwards....

Was thinking 'Well he wont come back solo; Im guessing WL#2' will soon show up accompanied by Preacherboipip and the gonna camp Brynja for the next 20 mins insta-adding on everything.. Not even 3 mins later I saw Gruel and Preacher hand in hand running back to Brynja. Oh the skills :O
Well aint that a shock.Its ok spine, phase shift makes them cry i find :) :fluffle:

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:

Oh you damn good Hibs. Where is the problem then having insta rvr in Emain? You are so good, Albs are so bad. No problem then letting us a keep.
:touch:
Come on cowards, unclaim Crim for us. Some roleplayers will be there to take it I think. And if we want to go for the relic, it's not realy an advantage. Remember? You are good, we not. And when we can port, you know our way.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
No, but.. the almighty TDD will be there to farm you! ;<

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
truth hurts ! i see more than 6 hib GG who can kill almost all

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Aoln said:
Now that you mention it, the hib realm is a joke except old eclipse, they just have no decent opposition anymore.

no Ec GG since ages .

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, how did you come up with your name, Xxcalibur?

Omg I've just bought this l33t game called Dark age of Camelot, what shall I call myself? Its gotta be something people will remember for years to come!

Lets try Arthur, hmm no, says its already in use.. DAMN, took me ages to think of that.

Merlin? I could roll a spellcaster and be pwn! FFS already in use aswell! Maybe some people have the same idea as me?

Merl1n .. hmm game only accepts valid letters, Fuck.

Aha I've got it! Excalibur, the legendary sword which was thrown from the water by the lady in the lake! ... Taken.

Hmm, Xxcalibur - Hurrah. \o/

Sorry, but.. I cant really take you serious with a name like that.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
CstasY said:
Btw, how did you come up with your name, Xxcalibur?

Omg I've just bought this l33t game called Dark age of Camelot, what shall I call myself? Its gotta be something people will remember for years to come!

Lets try Arthur, hmm no, says its already in use.. DAMN, took me ages to think of that.

Merlin? I could roll a spellcaster and be pwn! FFS already in use aswell! Maybe some people have the same idea as me?

Merl1n .. hmm game only accepts valid letters, Fuck.

Aha I've got it! Excalibur, the legendary sword which was thrown from the water by the lady in the lake! ... Taken.

Hmm, Xxcalibur - Hurrah. \o/

Sorry, but.. I cant really take you serious with a name like that.

LOL :clap:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
u dude seems angry :D maybe call u roleplayer hurted you :) gl ,wont bother discussing u, u told u like get keeps back without relics, you are a roleplayer then.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
u dude seems angry :D maybe call u roleplayer hurted you :) gl ,wont bother discussing u, u told u like get keeps back without relics, you are a roleplayer then.

Only reason I'm mildly annoyed is because this thread is so fucking retarded its untrue, I mean what the fuck did you expect to happen if you took the relics? Us to welcome you back with open arms saying; "Oh well nevermind guys, you really got the better of us didnt you? Here you can have Eras back.. just make sure you don't do it again!" :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom