Missing eras(hib)-beno(alb)-berk(mid) status ?

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
RVR is really ZzzZZ now, I blame NFD aka zergers, BriteNoSkillAddingTwat, DweraStealthZergerRR10omg and roleplayers for this one :pPP

give back insta port ffs!!!

falseth

Loyal Freddie
CstasY said:
Btw, how did you come up with your name, Xxcalibur?

Omg I've just bought this l33t game called Dark age of Camelot, what shall I call myself? Its gotta be something people will remember for years to come!

Lets try Arthur, hmm no, says its already in use.. DAMN, took me ages to think of that.

Merlin? I could roll a spellcaster and be pwn! FFS already in use aswell! Maybe some people have the same idea as me?

Merl1n .. hmm game only accepts valid letters, Fuck.

Aha I've got it! Excalibur, the legendary sword which was thrown from the water by the lady in the lake! ... Taken.

Hmm, Xxcalibur - Hurrah. \o/

Sorry, but.. I cant really take you serious with a name like that.

haha ;)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
tribute said:
RVR is really ZzzZZ now, I blame NFD aka zergers, BriteNoSkillAddingTwat, DweraStealthZergerRR10omg and roleplayers for this one :pPP

give back insta port ffs!!!
Since when was a fg zerging? :kissit:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Penlid said:
Since when was a fg zerging? :kissit:

Hib definition of a fg and alb definition of a fg are two entirely different things which cannot be compared :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly I like the current situation. Hibs brought it upon themselfs. :worthy:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Bit Zzzz those facts.

At start of NF it was a fact Hibs would be overrun and would loose all relics. When the patch came with only 'own' relics behind the MG it was a 'fact' that in no-time we would see 3 realms with only their own relics.

So far the facts are: Albion hasnt been able to successfully take Ailinne for the last.... 3-4 months?

Also 'Hibs' cant be trusted on that 'Hadrians Wall'-deal... WTF is there to trust; its not like you can loose more relics?

Anyhow keep em coming those primetime-raids; even if you fail or succeed you can bet they be great fun for all parties :>

:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom