Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the lamest realm of all..

O

old.Aure

Originally posted by old.Atrox

oh so thats why 150 hibs ran inside the relic keep instead of chargeing the 80 albs downhill ?

anyway Merry X-mas

Wouldnt be much point of a keep if you didnt have to get something from it.

Yeah lets all go outside and be pulled 2 miles down hill so Albs can attack a keep with no defenders :sleeping:

Seem to recall Mr I can teleport when you attack, but not when I do Walker, standing on the ligen side little gate at Lamfy on one recent Alb relic attempt, spamming area spells.

W

walkerb

again all hibs are angry about is that they didnt get to pbae defend as usual to bad.

O

old.Eynar_Vega

I really don't get this thread in the first place tbh, since christmas eve is the night of the 24th and christmas day the 25th. And Albs took the relic the 23rd at night (and 24th in the morning), which is a very normal day here. FFS, I even had to go to work on the 24th like every other normal day.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
Cry me another river will you :m00:

Pathfinder shut up :p

Walker.... pbaoe is not what hibs rely on... you forget we have better players and far funnier and faster witted people than yourselves (ie me :D)

hey.. it's christmas, now shut up and hug :) ... we'll get that merlins thing or whatever it was back some time when we feel like. :) albs will be too busy zerging something or other somewhere or other

B

bone_idle

Someone said earlier that the Alb relic raid was on a non working day ??!?! someof us in rl arent students and have a life and work for a living. Cornell woke me up at 2:40 in the morning to tell me that Albs had just taken a relic. I had to get up for work at 6 in the morning because i WORK. And the whole day of 24th of december is called christmas eve dumbasses. I wish i could play 24/7 like you guys but........ Ho hum :rolleyes: .

L

liste

heres a novel idea.

quit whining, and start planning a new raid.

(its not really fun to have relics, if they arent zerged once in a while. and taking them back is whole different part of the game)

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by Cornell

Walker.... pbaoe is not what hibs rely on... you forget we have better players and far funnier and faster witted people than yourselves
Yes, Hibbies rock!:clap: we don´t have to use buffbots or lag or Odins Eye to rock!:clap:

We will get that silly staff of yours again, don´t you worry. You better keep an eye on that relic status, because soon you won´t see the name of Albion on it anymore. Soon, you will have to rely again on your buffbots, your auto-lag and Odins Eye a bit more again, since you can´t rely on your staff anymore..

Coren: stinkerd;) /waves at Coren.

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Originally posted by amazingsteve

Yes, Hibbies rock!:clap: we don´t have to use buffbots or lag or Odins Eye to rock!:clap:

We will get that silly staff of yours again, don´t you worry. You better keep an eye on that relic status, because soon you won´t see the name of Albion on it anymore. Soon, you will have to rely again on your buffbots, your auto-lag and Odins Eye a bit more again, since you can´t rely on your staff anymore..

Coren: stinkerd;) /waves at Coren.

Tuurlijk hebben jullie geen buff-bots nodig, 3/4 van jullie classes hebben zowiezo buffs. En wat bedoel je met auto-lag??

A

amazingsteve

Tis grappig dat Walker plotseling ergens naartoe ´warpt´ als je hem probeert te melee-en..

Eliz: thank you, you´re one of the first persons to write my name correct the first time they write it:D Maybe Albion does have some intelligent players;)

S

Sigurd

Hilarious! A raid on Christmas Eve, only we could be that downright cocky.

/em waves power relic in front of dead enemies...

More soon to return to their rightful place in the Keeps of Albion..

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.Mitsu
Christmas eve is tomorrow sweetie :<

Too bad the elves need to help santa with all the gifts.

Not in the civilized countries:clap:

And yes doing relic raids on x-mas ever gotta be a new low , it will be hard to beat , maybe a relic raid starting midnite 31 of january ???

B

bone_idle

I notice Coren can only do a :clap: on replying to my post becasue he knows im right ;) . Isnt the only reason albs went for the power relic because they are now 90% casters in rvr :clap: :clap: :clap: . Gone are the days of a decent melee fight in rvr :( . The only thing i get to solo are all the buffbotted stealthers hanging around Ligen and they still go down too easy :D .

L

Lochlyessa

31st of january.. useful, lots of people off on holiday on the 31st on january.. hm..

Users who are viewing this thread