Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the lamest realm of all..

H

hrodelbert

i wish you all a merry christmas with much icecream like goodness and save your breath on the bitching front please everyone knows the albs wont know about a relic raid on myddrin untill its too late ( half of alb have never seen our power relic keep ) well that was kinda bitchy but its fact none the less. happy christmas again to all realms and particularly pink tanks of prydwen.
lots of festive icecreamy love

Hrod

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Danyan

Hmm, you hibs can;t even decide numbers...

[02:38] <Downanael> way to go albs,13 lvl 50 online atm :)

learn to count gimps!

When I logged in there 8 level 50's on non-anon, when Downanael typed that there were probably 13 level 50's on.

Learn that changes sometimes do occur within this universe gimps!

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by mid_Efour
Is Xest in your guild? 50 ranger if so tell him e4 sends love (and snow ) friom midgard.

He's not in my guild... he was at one point but we threw him out as he's a ranger and not totally uber in xp groups.

(this is a joke, humour type thing.. he left for some unknown reason, think cos not enough people in guild had names beginning with X)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by hrodelbert
i wish you all a merry christmas with much icecream like goodness and save your breath on the bitching front please everyone knows the albs wont know about a relic raid on myddrin untill its too late ( half of alb have never seen our power relic keep ) well that was kinda bitchy but its fact none the less. happy christmas again to all realms and particularly pink tanks of prydwen.
lots of festive icecreamy love

Hrod

balls

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Cornell

When I logged in there 8 level 50's on non-anon, when Downanael typed that there were probably 13 level 50's on.

Learn that changes sometimes do occur within this universe gimps!

you cant get enough ppl online to defend the relic, but you manage to get a zerg to repair the doors...

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.Atrox

you cant get enough ppl online to defend the relic, but you manage to get a zerg to repair the doors...

They were just my buffbot, speedbot, stealthbot, manacrackbot, damage add bot, ummm. arrow bot? and tank bot accounts... not really a zerg.

(alb? talking about zergs? nerf!)

O

old.Atrox

They were just my buffbot, speedbot, stealthbot, manacrackbot, damage add bot, ummm. arrow bot? and tank bot accounts... not really a zerg.

(alb? talking about zergs? nerf!)

pryd hib talking about an alb talking about zerg ?

W

walkerb

cornell :)
STOP PBAEing
u can kill 11 ppl in a row with 1 button!!

J

Jonaldo

ahhh think thats a hibby way of saying merry christmas

them big jangly shiny balls you get on christmas trees

O

old.Atrox

them big jangly shiny balls you get on christmas trees
We albs wouldnt know anything about balls

H

hrodelbert

Originally posted by old.Atrox

We albs wouldnt know anything about balls

ok thats not fair.
and cornell what your favourite flavour icecream?

J

Jonaldo

ok thats not fair.
and cornell what your favourite flavour icecream?

I don't eat ice cream, I whine about relic raids... and just you all wait till the expert whiners wake up in the morning!

H

hrodelbert

Try some icecream cornell it will make you happy hmmm .

F

Falcon

"no if you were there we would all be whineing about pbaoe"
So you gonna whine about guards or arrows when we repelled you the second time without a PBAEr? Come on quick make up your minds! Times wasting.

"oh so thats why 150 hibs ran inside the relic keep instead of chargeing the 80 albs downhill ?"
Just figured it was easier than having to chase you back to APK as always, after all, APK is quite a way from Dagda, we have better things to do.

"Is Xest in your guild? 50 ranger if so tell him e4 sends love (and snow ) friom midgard."
I love E4.

"(this is a joke, humour type thing.. he left for some unknown reason, think cos not enough people in guild had names beginning with X)"
Oh come on Cornell, you know it was the sexual harassment, it was just too much, all those firbolgs touching me all the time :*(

"you cant get enough ppl online to defend the relic, but you manage to get a zerg to repair the doors..."
Well it was just me repairing with about 10 hibs floating around not doing much, so I guess I'm a zerg. Cool!

Love you all, Merry xmas, may Santa bring you all what you want and bring Albs nailbombs (with especially rusty nails that have lots of nasty smelly diseases on that hurt more than that Alb RA that does that nasty nasty DoT!)

P.S. I love E4.

J

Jonaldo

Try some icecream cornell it will make you happy hmmm .
stop spamming my thread and changing the subject, albs are smelly cowardly lame-ass bozo donkeyfucker buttnugget dufus plebfaced silly billys!

Relic raid :rolleyes: Christmas eve :rolleyes: 3am :rolleyes:

poo, poo, you smell of poo

B

Brannor McThife

Well, I did ask people to check on the Relics, but noone responded. (around 1am). My fault, shoulda done my usual rounds.

We had 3 people from our guild log in after the relic went neutral. Mal, Xest, and I. We got to Dagda around the same time, to find all the guards there, and not another living soul in sight.

Dicussed possibilities. And slowly but surely, a few more people trickled in. We then decided that we'd at least try slow down whatever force was sure to be coming back. With Xest and (Tuorin?) working on various doors, and substantial contributions in wood from the few people there. We closed and somewhat repaired 2 doors at first, and then the 3rd.

Hibs at Dagda? Hmm.. 20 maybe? From L30-50.

Albs at Dagda that attacked? 40+ ? And even then, the guards hit you hard and Mal, well, Mal just went through you like a hot knife through butter.

My view of the raid? Um. Ya. The relics mean that much to you? Sure, fine, off peak...and it's pretty amazing that nobody noticed for the 3+ hours you say you were there. For me, even if you'd taken all 3 relics, it wouldn't really have affected me because I made my character for PvE mainly.

Was a little sad to see some people I respected taking part in a raid, they knew would be pretty much unopposed.

All that's left to say is,

Be seein' ya... :m00:

-G

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Was a little sad to see some people I respected taking part in a raid, they knew would be pretty much unopposed.

If you drop a group of potent hibs into Dagda, attacking the keep will be a wasted effort.

That's not mentioning the 101 zergs, running around Emain during peak hours.

O

old.Fenixen

Originally posted by wyleia

Nice xmas present to all the alb casters from us albs up at midnite when this raid started :)

Merry Xmas!

I got a feeling this was probably the worst present you could get....

G

Glyph_mid

You cant really be whining about the time here as they started at 11, so with just 1 scout you coulda stopped it.
And, whats this about whining when it happend, christmas day or not, i think all realms have taken parts of early or late night raids, with hibs and albs doing them early and mids doing them very late.

O

old.Downanael

I just love albs attitude :m00: There was 13 lvl 50 online when i checked it but ofcourse it chances :)

Now go get mid relics :rolleyes:

O

old.Toirdhealbhach

What I found rather humorous in the silly situation was the fact that albs were thwarted back by 15 defenders in Collory after the first relic had been nicked :) Seems there just can't be a time early enough for some people :)

W

<Wels>

yup was all the hibs yup yup, nothing to do with the guards nope nope.

Fisrt time we had just enough to hold the guards at bay, secod time many had gone to bed, so second atempt was just to see the local freaks, those missahped giants thingys and those small rabbit ppl.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by old.Toirdhealbhach
What I found rather humorous in the silly situation was the fact that albs were thwarted back by 15 defenders in Collory after the first relic had been nicked :) Seems there just can't be a time early enough for some people :)

Yes very good defended, it was all thanks to the 15 hibs inside.

It wasnt a early raid, was late and long raid.

Users who are viewing this thread