minstrel ml abilities

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
i may be wrong, but golena didn't get all huffy about it

Rule one of flaming people is being able to take it back in return..

No reason to get huffy about stuff.. the two of you are currently providing good entertainment!!

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
only reason to flame someone is if they attack you or if they are preaching away, everything said in this thread is correct and valid up to a point, just some views differ hence the debating, no need for flaming tho, take it to the rvr forums :X

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Rule one of flaming people is being able to take it back in return..

No reason to get huffy about stuff.. the two of you are currently providing good entertainment!!

dont wish to sound childish, but he started it...

elbeek

Part of the furniture
psyco said:
dont wish to sound childish, but he started it...

Oh fucking grow up.

And re Gollys post.....when was the last time you actually played your minstrel. All that guff about no insta interupts etc is plain bs. Last time I looked minstrels of rr5 and above have 4 insta interupt abilities, 2 insta cc for pets and this doesn't include flute mezz.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
the point is that minis cant interrupt solidly for long at all unless its v small grp warfare

bards get amnesia ae and insta on low recast with mega range, granted we have 4 interrupts all insta but theyre not exactly spammable or ae

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
im ML 10 sojourner on my, havent played him in 2 months tho.. if i ever play him again i would respec to warlord after the dam nerf on FZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom