mincer spec

Clericc

Fledgling Freddie
what i wana know is what has happened to thrust mini's! lol is it a dead bread these days?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Clericc said:
what i wana know is what has happened to thrust mini's! lol is it a dead bread these days?

In the old days you could cap everything so thrust was an option.

These days if you want to cap dex, and by this I mean get 101 dex, your going to have to give up other stuff. Since dex is pretty much useless other than for thrust weaponskill on a minstrel it's much better to go slash and drop dex from your SC completely as this gives you more hits/resists etc.

Not only that but unless you go 44 thrust, which you can only do by autotraining without gimping instruments, you get better utility out of the slash line.

Then there's the real reason... malice, malice, malice, malice, malice.. need I say more :)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Clericc said:

as he said above, template, styles and weapon's is reason, u will have a hard time capping everything with a thrust template, in slash u get a good anytime and a side snare style (witch is all u need imo) and Malice debuff is overpowered :p

and after they changed the assasin poisons to debuff Weaponskill insted of str there is even less reason to go thrust if u solo at least

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
visual target=enemy realms/AI(?)?

Visual targets = none stealthers :)

since all stealthers will have Mastery of Stealth so they will be able to see u far away even if u have 50 stealth :)

hope that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom