Mids

R

rookiescot

Mids.... who play with superior skill. Never Zerg.Dont have overpowered Bonedancers.Never camp PK's.

Shit ..... I must have been dreaming for half a week here cos since they took CK (in a midweek afternoon attack btw) they have done all the above.

Mids bitch and whine but hey .......look who's doing what. So next time one of u mids wants to post a nice whine about Albs ....... think on ..

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by rookiescot
Mids.... who play with superior skill. Never Zerg.Dont have overpowered Bonedancers.Never camp PK's.

Shit ..... I must have been dreaming for half a week here cos since they took CK (in a midweek afternoon attack btw) they have done all the above.

Mids bitch and whine but hey .......look who's doing what. So next time one of u mids wants to post a nice whine about Albs ....... think on ..

cry more

all realms zerg
all realms camp pk´s
all realms whine

live with it or quit playing

(and yes I´ve whined to when I got frustrated especially over PK campers

R

rookiescot

Which part of the post did you not understand Addl? You just agreed with me.
You just post farming again ?

O

old.Downanael

Do you never stop whining? not like world going to end :rolleyes:

G

GrivneKelmorian

tbh...BDs aint that overpowerd in bg1...

my infil usualy 1/2 shots them depending on buffs and equipment.

I just got a big QQ for you! :p

A

Addlcove

Which part of the post did you not understand Addl? You just agreed with me.

I got a custom, I don´t need to postfarm.

and which part of my post didn´t YOU understand?

yes I agree with you, that ALL realms should stop camping PK´s etc....

I also happen to think that YOU should stop whining all the time.

R

rookiescot

I give in ...... I make a post so that "maybe" mids will stop whine'ing about Albion and I get griefed by other Albs?

Course I should have realised....I aint Pheonix Legion. And I aint a member of The Dragon Senate.

And as we know from the illustrious Unity Alliance .....if u aint PL or TDS then your opinion dont matter.

FUCKIN BIG CLUE HERE ............THATS WHY ALB PRYDWYN IS IN THE SHIT STATE ITS IN.

C

Cybwyn

Is that a rather large chip I see on your shoulder?

A

Addlcove

I give in ...... I make a post so that "maybe" mids will stop whine'ing about Albion and I get griefed by other Albs?

Course I should have realised....I aint Pheonix Legion. And I aint a member of The Dragon Senate.

And as we know from the illustrious Unity Alliance .....if u aint PL or TDS then your opinion dont matter.

FUCKIN BIG CLUE HERE ............THATS WHY ALB PRYDWYN IS IN THE SHIT STATE ITS IN.

tell you what, post guild ... then I´ll take that subject up to discussion with you

as long as you don´t have the balls to tell what guild you are in, you aren´t worthy of _anyones_ attention.

and where does this hatred towards TDS and PL come from???? Unity is a large alliance, and all guilds small as large has an equal voice.

O

old.ivan

IAnd as we know from the illustrious Unity Alliance .....if u aint PL or TDS then your opinion dont matter.

Correct me if im wrong but you just accused The Unity, namely PL and TDS in particular of screwing up Albions state of affairs on Prydwen... With such judgement you will get far, prolly further than Sigmund tm got, who knows you may even reach the reknown ranks of Shadowwarrior ilk <sure hope some middie old timers remember the guy, who at level 13 thane wore leather armour with small shield and never ever bought back constitution>.

But heck, according to the quote my thoughts on the subject are biased.
Oh and please tell how your opinion can get Albion out of the Shit State its allegedly in ??? Would be very interested to hear that.

PS: Good luck trying to save Albion, sucker.

F

Fafnir

Well when we took ck, it first started out with 1fg, then 1 healers showed up, so we decided to give it a try, we got our ram, and the doors where either not fully repaired after upgrade, or someone had bashed on them before and you guys where to cheap to repair them, outer where at 60% inner at 85%. When we started, then another 1-1.5fg mids came to help cause you had a few defenders atleast a fg inside with 1 ice wizz.

So i got my bd and put up a pult and started dropping rock at the inner gate. Got the icewiz twice and other gtae mids got him another few times. And when we got in you had about 4-8 albs up at lord, some came running down when we had 5 mids left in ck due to lord kills and other albs that arrived take the infils. My bd took out 3 of them. Then the mids came back and with 1.5-2fg mid we charged the lord.

And the keep take did take a long time to complete, but more albs didnt come until the keep had fallen.

Z

Zonder

No more resurections for you mister.

O

ormorof

Originally posted by old.ivan
who knows you may even reach the reknown ranks of Shadowwarrior ilk <sure hope some middie old timers remember the guy, who at level 13 thane wore leather armour with small shield and never ever bought back constitution>.

shadowwarrior had to be the greatest thane ever :p

how did he ever get to lvl 13?

M

~Mobius~

I grouped with him against Silverscale Drakes thats why! He pulled like a fucking lunatic too. :)

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Shadowwarrior got nowt on ..... Jon!

Dragging this well off topic but shadow warrior had nothing on the mighty "Jon"

Dorf Zerker.

Alegedly a really nice guy... but jeez... he sucked.

The guy didn't use styles till he was level 30 because he didnt like to "loose his endurance"

Jon is THE Prydwin MIdgard legend. (There was even a guild called <The Defenders of Jon> at one point. :D

Right... back on topic...

I pleaded and pleaded with mids to stop camping the pk and let you come out.

/shrug

People play how they want.

O

ormorof

btw back on topic again..... mids whine about albs camping pk/zerging.... then you whine about mids whining about pk campers/zerging..... then you whine about mids pk camping/zerging

its an everlasting circle...

well they did say this year would see vintage whine :rolleyes:

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Hmmm

But i distinctly remember Jon fighting scavs in spind with two axes. both with ice procs on them. some kind of spind drop i think.

B

Brunore

Jon was a warrior, the **** got me killed more times than I care to remember.

R

r00tz

Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by Urgat Rip-Eye
But i distinctly remember Jon fighting scavs in spind with two axes. both with ice procs on them. some kind of spind drop i think.

Yup, he used to farm svarts all day. Im pretty sure he was a zerker though?

C

cizzela

as far i can remember he was a warrior. specced in axe sword shield parry and hammer ;)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Brunore
Jon was a warrior, the **** got me killed more times than I care to remember.
Well after all this time, its kinda funny. :)

C

casbardh_deroos

Various alts on all realms but I cant say they very high or uber.....just like to play em for fun really :)

Now Rookiescout, I can see where your coming form with that one, and couldnt agree any more heartily with you on it! :)

But....I fail to see any reason in your post, why your text is so dramatically different from your sig.

...I aint Pheonix Legion. And I aint a member of The Dragon Senate.

Could you explain please, your claims here regarding the Guild and Alliance I belong too?

As I take it, coming out with dispertions like that, you have a reason?

Casbardh de Roo's, Senator and Think Tank of The Dragon Senate.

L

Laird MacGregor

Re: Shadowwarrior got nowt on ..... Jon!

Originally posted by Urgat Rip-Eye
Dragging this well off topic but shadow warrior had nothing on the mighty "Jon"

Dorf Zerker.

Alegedly a really nice guy... but jeez... he sucked.

The guy didn't use styles till he was level 30 because he didnt like to "loose his endurance"

Jon is THE Prydwin MIdgard legend. (There was even a guild called <The Defenders of Jon> at one point. :D

Dragging it back to off topic -

Who was the legendary player who spent a good coupla months of release before finally getting frustrated and shouting, "WHY AM I ALWAYS EMCUMBERED?!"

Only to later realise he actually had more than 1 inventory slot and was dragging around a backpack full of unsold junk for weeks.

Sounds to me the above 2 mids and this one Alb need to get together and form the uber of uber groups.

Getting back on topic -

I'll hae a wee chat with you in-game laddie ;)

I

indio

You had us pinned down in ck on several occasions with onagers blasting inside keep but we still overcame you (like when we nipped out of the back of the ck and surprise attacked from the rear).

Soon put off by our superior tactics you Albs decided not to come back so were simply outnumbered for much of the weekend.

(Star - runie)

F

Fafnir

Ohhh so we still got ck :D Making a hunter to stand on the battlements to kill anyone who tried to get in :D

O

old.Spug

you're not allowed to Faf, the battlements are mine.. mine I tell you, mwah hahahaha

Deko.

R

rookiescot

Originally posted by Cybwyn
Is that a rather large chip I see on your shoulder?

Aye it is......and we shall see why in a bit.

orginally posted by Addlcove

tell you what, post guild ... then I´ll take that subject up to discussion with you

as long as you don´t have the balls to tell what guild you are in, you aren´t worthy of _anyones_ attention.

and where does this hatred towards TDS and PL come from???? Unity is a large alliance, and all guilds small as large has an equal voice.
END QUOTE

Ohh yes ...dealing with this one soon too :)

originaly posted by Old.Ivan

Correct me if im wrong but you just accused The Unity, namely PL and TDS in particular of screwing up Albions state of affairs on Prydwen... With such judgement you will get far, prolly further than Sigmund tm got, who knows you may even reach the reknown ranks of Shadowwarrior ilk <sure hope some middie old timers remember the guy, who at level 13 thane wore leather armour with small shield and never ever bought back constitution>.

But heck, according to the quote my thoughts on the subject are biased.
Oh and please tell how your opinion can get Albion out of the Shit State its allegedly in ??? Would be very interested to hear that.

PS: Good luck trying to save Albion, sucker.
END QUOTE.

Patience my friend.....your good news is coming too :)

originaly posted by Zonder

No more resurections for you mister.
END QUOTE

Aye ok np ... not like I was looking out for one now is it ?

originaly posted by Casbardh_Deroos

Could you explain please, your claims here regarding the Guild and Alliance I belong too?

As I take it, coming out with dispertions like that, you have a reason?
END QUOTE

And then the icining on the cake......the "Mighty" Laird deems to grace us with his presence. I had no idea my little post would fall upon such estemed ears......think I must have been the topic of the day amongst our illustrious Pheonix Legion "Bretheren"

Right here goes........are you sitting comfortably?......right then...Once upon a time there was a Merc named Vodka. Hey... this was before Mercs got any kind of love from GOA so he really had a hard time finding groups. Most poeple at that time considered Mercs to be a waste of clerics healing power, so most Mercs had to make do as they could.
So this little Merc who was only level 35 at the time logged on. He was a member of a smaller Guild called Shadowbrothers. This little Merc was parked outside DF but couldnt get in because the Mids had control of DF at the time.
Our little hero tried to ask on his guild channel if anyone knew if DF was gonna open soon but sadly there were no other Shadowbrothers on line at the time. "I know" said the little Merc, "I'll ask my friends in the alliance if they know"........so he did. It was a one line question which needed a one line answer. Yes or No.
Sadly though, all our little Merc got was SPAM messages saying "SHUT UP" and "SHUT THE FUCK UP", he even got a few PM's which were very unpleasant indeed. Now...... our little Merc was in fact an officer in his guild. He didnt feel this little enquirey deserved this level off abuse. Not when he had seen PL and TDS people use this very same channel as a message system to each other over very frivilous matters indeed.
Fair enough thought our little warrior. "No more posting or receiving of /AS for me" and he remove /AS from ALL his chat channels. This seemed to resolve the problem until one day when out with his guild friends his guild took over "control" of a keep.
When the Mids natuarly took offence at this his Guild Master asked for help over the /AS channel for assistance from anyone able to help from Unity.
Yup... you guessed it......no-one fucking came. Our GM asked again and again but no. It seemed the /AS channel was only for important guilds like TDS and PL.
Indeed such were the problems with Unity that Shadowbrothers eventually left.
Like many Guilds before them they felt that Unity was a PL and TDS playground and that the rest of us were only there when PL and TDS needed us. Its was a scenario of TDS and PL want to.... and the rest of you can turn up or fuck off.
Since Shadowbrothers left Unity they have went from strenth to strenth. It seems that they now offer something more than when they were with Unity.
Our little Merc, though he dinged 50 a long time ago is now solo. He has no guild. He chose to leave Shadowbrothers for personal IRL issues and his opinion is NOT that of Shadowbrothers.
However, i would feel confident that any Shadowbrother who was around at the time would back this version of events, feel free to verify this story with them because it was true.

In short.....various members of PL and TDS elected to grief an OFFICER from a smaller guild. When the cry for help went up from a smaller guid it was ignored. (one more than one occasion I might add). The opinion of the smaller guilds was ignored on many occasions at the Unity GM meetings. So that bollocks about "All having an equal voice" is just shit. /AS is an incredably unfriendly enviroment even for guild officers.
Unity is an alliance which has no UNITY. /AS is a method of communication between PL and TDS which most people are simply prevented from using. In summery Unity IS PL and TDS. The rest of us were just there to make up numbers for "events" when you needed us.

Laird.... I am not your laddie..... sycophants like Addlecove are your laddie's.

M

mabs0r

everyone, plz, STFU

Vod - calm down mate, leave it, not worth it

PM me when you next about so we can sort this out

going off on a bender about that doesnt really help., but for the record i would say yeah about 95% of what u said was right

Hando

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom