Mids

K

klavrynd

Let's try again, and do ask your parents if you can use the family braincell while you read this.

Just because there's something worse then the situation that you're in, does that make that situation good?

How about you go do some primetime rvr on Avalon and come back so you can say that excal isnt zergy either.

fg vs fg fights like we have (or at least try to have) on prydwen rely on skill instead of numbers (and having your overpowered RA's up, but nevertheless...)

O

old.Krusha

but yet ppl find the situation on prw to be zergy or do they not?

and yet there is no way to stop zones from being "popular" hence more people go there, and then the zerg whine appears as always. But what is the point? What i ment was try Exc rvr and you might enjoy even ~2-3fg vs ~2-3fg (when that happens on prw) instead of the 5-6fg vs 7-8fg on Exc.

And insulting always help people taking eachother serious doesnt it?

And please leave my parent out of this ok?

K

klavrynd

so you agree to what i say but since im not a RR5-6-7 uberwhining spamming little cry baby you cant say it without putting it through an attempt to be "hard" and "cool" with an analogy that might just work for the hooligans on the north bench
+
And insulting always help people taking eachother serious doesnt it?

pot kettle black...

Why should we enjoy 2-3fg vs 2-3fg ? I don't think its fun and there's ample people who don't think its fun either. Do we have to accept it because other servers are having even worse amounts of people fighting each other (mind you it's perfectly ok to like huge battles).

Even though in larger scale combat its the same as fg vs fg (take out key classes and win) your fault margin (trans?) is alot smaller in fg vs fg so you need to be at your best, act fast and think fast because one mistake might lose the battle.

Bottomline is : everyone "whining" on bw or irc either
a) doesnt like fg+ vs fg+ battles or medium/large scale rvr
b) got owned
c) got killed by the other party having more members

and as a sidenote : zerg = bad rp

O

old.Krusha

but still it will never change.. -unless- you move to a lowpopulation server (and that is as likely to happen isnt it?)

Like it or not you cant avoid zergs now and then (maybe more often than not) especially if one realm lets say Mid for an example, theyre having a good run killing grps left right and center.. leading to the telepad in sauvage getting stacked to high heaven.. then the port comes and the now filled pad all moves out semi-simultanous (some take longer to get buffed) and run over the now high on winning mids at amg--mmg. Guess what happens.. the mids get sorely overrun, and some of them logs and post the now famous whine threads, as it has been ever since rvr was started back then.

Has it changed? NO.

Has there been an effort to try to change it? YES!

Did it work? NO!

No matter how much you pull the truck the facts remain the same, as much as the situation does til some ppl get tired and move on to either a new game or another server even, or just quit. Maybe in 2-3 years time the old 1fg vs 1fg will actually work.. if you can get that many people to log on at the same time.

So be "happy" with what you got and hope it doesnt escalate to Exc (and probably Avalon etc etc) proportions of RvR.

And the first quote i find hard to see as an insult towards you .. note the "since im " part, as the rest following that part seem to be whats needed to be taken serious in this community at times.

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by Makwaerk
I dare him to play healer :D now there is a challange being main CC and main healer most of the time :D

Already did :p as Krillin said

mezz properly and you won't really have to heal ;)

D

DeSlisser

have we already mentioned the skill mids dispay in Teh Zerg?

Was at receiving end between amg and apk 3 times this evening, the skill they display is amazing.. run 3fg head on into albs and ahve 2 fg get you from the behind.

Amazing..

Only the midget mafia makes it more entertaining by surprising me on the record breaking times of full group wipes the manage to score,, shame the skill of the other mids in da zerg make it hard to see it is all their doing or not.

M

mid_Efour

Cry more than this Win £10

Every realm zergs Emain (except hibs cos there aint enough of them to make even 2 fg) so stop being a fuckign moron with the holier than thou bullshit.

look at the fucking maths just from my point of view (add 80+ Albs and 40 hibs(??)
/who emain 76 MIds.

Nealry 7 full groups worth (excluding xx Buffbots and SBs)
7 groups to fit into a tiny little rat run between MPK >APK its barely bigger than thidranki FFS. Add to this shit groups with 7 tanks and a lvl 36 runie for some shitty speed song, THese guys need to tag along (AKA zerg to even have a slim chance to survive more than their first encounter) Perhaps they aint driven by realm points like some RvR players, perhaps its just CS with swords, perhaps they just wanna see "SomeAlb was killed by <yournamehere>" Perhaps they dont have strong compulsive dissorders that make them "need" RR10, Such a pity imagine if these people only devoted their time to helping orphaned hedgehogs or researching a cure to the common cold.

If you are serious about your 1 FG Vs 1 FG which your not cause its likey your just another little RP rank table whore (strongly crying cos it cant be seen due to shit XML Exactly how Much of your time is devoted to impressing Freaks that like you are also edit:LOL losing it here!) then go to Odins gate its even closer than running around emain. OR i suggest if Hibernian fronteers is where its really the most funwith it gorgeous rolling green Fairways and bunkers, extend the little rat runs deeper into Brefine.

I dont Even RvR much anymore you spend 15 minutes fucking about running in circles for every 15 minutes wating about to run about in circles, looking for the mythical 1 fg vs 1 fg fights. only to be met with the inpending 120 vs 8 "wow emain so much fun and i just missed the port, think ill log now guys fight"

I suggest everyone get Halflife 'Day of Defeat' Its also a so called TEAM game but instead of the 30+ mins screwing with buff bots, teleporters, you just respawn every 15 seconds.

RvR is still "my Mezz is bigger/faster/longer than your mezz"
it really is the most horrifically Shitest idea of RvR for me how you can be part of a game where you spend time getting to lvl 50 carefully chosing FOTM and cookie cutter templates to be mezzed/stunned and die without even being able to skillyfully spam your no.1 Key for you DD/weapon stlye.

Clearly having alot of fun in DaoC at the moment, cant wait for Houses! wow thast going to be so errrrrrrrrrrrr cool?
you can put all your sad virtual possesions into a virtual house for other people to marvel at your coloured pixels lolololol, If you wanna do this i suggest you buy Ultima Online its 100x better than any crap these guys could code up.

cry more noob and quit the game cos your obviously not enjoying it. IS it against CoC to sell accounts or just to Buy accounts?
Am I the only person that thinks this is all that post LvL 50 DAoC is all about? Maybe its cos its not my first mmmmmorpppgpgggg
and i dont play it through rose tinted glasses. Maybe im having bad day/week/month.

Im not even gonan bother checkign spellings punctuation its too late, This isnt even directed at one person but if you think any parts are relivent to you, your Virtual egos bigger than I thought

See you at AmgE ill be the 58th troll on the left with the little
Z z Z z s on my head, give me a /rude or /laugh spam some time, so i can come on here and cry/whine about it saying how virtually disrespectful people are.

PvE is where its at sisters..... Come malmo and lets all have a barney cos some spotty spoilt fat freak of 15 year old kid ran off with my list! boo hoo (please edit age, skin condition, build, age as according)

someone should adapt DAOc as a sinlge player game with upto 3000 CPU controlled Zerg Bots

this is the biggest/epic whine ive ever managed to type.

Im sure everyone can agree with some of crap i`ve written here :)

e4

S

spathi

blahblahblah spamspamspam

yep you win cos i cant be arsed to read it all :)

A

_anarky_

hmm has it ever occured to u guys that we are in a war where there are no rules? :p
what u think? that bush discussed with saddam, to even out the number of soldiers, so that they could have a fair fight? i think not
point made :p

E

eynar

Albs never zerg, they always run in 1fg....my guess is that they are allowed to make 80 people groups there...

C

Cush

Originally posted by eynar
Albs never zerg, they always run in 1fg....my guess is that they are allowed to make 80 people groups there...

no albs run in 1 fcg not 1fg

D

DeSlisser

/em claps @ Mid_Efour's post

:clap: :D :clap:

great post, really made my day.

This should be the end all post, when daoc is taken out of the air.

and than this:
RvR is still "my Mezz is bigger/faster/longer than your mezz" it really is the most horrifically Shitest idea of RvR for me how you can be part of a game where you spend time getting to lvl 50 carefully chosing FOTM and cookie cutter templates to be mezzed/stunned and die without even being able to skillyfully spam your no.1 Key for you DD/weapon stlye.

heheehe great post.

Back on topic of mid behaviour lately.. Kinda reminds me of the old days when the groups of mids with level 40-50 camped apk in emain and albs where guard hugging. Lol, those were the days.

Hope mids will have some fun while it lasts, albs will prolly come with a bigger "skillfull' zerg soon. If not hibs will come with 2 to 3fg of bomber luri's and skillfully remove the midrubble from our pavement.

Word of the week: "Skillfull"

yours truly,

crazy alb/mid/hib
(in that order on prydwen/excal/random germanserver)

Z

Zerg-Proof

From a Hib's point of view I'd have to say I see way more Alb zergs than Mid zergs in Emain tho

R

Reneger

Maybe a stupd idea, but wouldnt it be great to have an portalkeep in each realm to the furthes frontierzone from that realm so mids can port to odins, hibs to emain etc ? would be lots more fun i think, and you get better divide of the groups hunting each other ?

And it wouldnt be so hard to make, just use the single keep in each zone for it :)

just a thought......

O

old.windforce

Re: Cry more than this Win £10

Originally posted by mid_Efour
Every realm zergs Emain (except hibs cos there aint enough of them to make even 2 fg) so stop being a fuckign moron with the holier than thou bullshit.

look at the fucking maths just from my point of view (add 80+ Albs and 40 hibs(??)
/who emain 76 MIds.

Nealry 7 full groups worth (excluding xx Buffbots and SBs)
7 groups to fit into a tiny little rat run between MPK >APK its barely bigger than thidranki FFS. Add to this shit groups with 7 tanks and a lvl 36 runie for some shitty speed song, THese guys need to tag along (AKA zerg to even have a slim chance to survive more than their first encounter) Perhaps they aint driven by realm points like some RvR players, perhaps its just CS with swords, perhaps they just wanna see "SomeAlb was killed by <yournamehere>" Perhaps they dont have strong compulsive dissorders that make them "need" RR10, Such a pity imagine if these people only devoted their time to helping orphaned hedgehogs or researching a cure to the common cold.

If you are serious about your 1 FG Vs 1 FG which your not cause its likey your just another little RP rank table whore (strongly crying cos it cant be seen due to shit XML Exactly how Much of your time is devoted to impressing Freaks that like you are also edit:LOL losing it here!) then go to Odins gate its even closer than running around emain. OR i suggest if Hibernian fronteers is where its really the most funwith it gorgeous rolling green Fairways and bunkers, extend the little rat runs deeper into Brefine.

I dont Even RvR much anymore you spend 15 minutes fucking about running in circles for every 15 minutes wating about to run about in circles, looking for the mythical 1 fg vs 1 fg fights. only to be met with the inpending 120 vs 8 "wow emain so much fun and i just missed the port, think ill log now guys fight"

I suggest everyone get Halflife 'Day of Defeat' Its also a so called TEAM game but instead of the 30+ mins screwing with buff bots, teleporters, you just respawn every 15 seconds.

RvR is still "my Mezz is bigger/faster/longer than your mezz"
it really is the most horrifically Shitest idea of RvR for me how you can be part of a game where you spend time getting to lvl 50 carefully chosing FOTM and cookie cutter templates to be mezzed/stunned and die without even being able to skillyfully spam your no.1 Key for you DD/weapon stlye.

Clearly having alot of fun in DaoC at the moment, cant wait for Houses! wow thast going to be so errrrrrrrrrrrr cool?
you can put all your sad virtual possesions into a virtual house for other people to marvel at your coloured pixels lolololol, If you wanna do this i suggest you buy Ultima Online its 100x better than any crap these guys could code up.

cry more noob and quit the game cos your obviously not enjoying it. IS it against CoC to sell accounts or just to Buy accounts?
Am I the only person that thinks this is all that post LvL 50 DAoC is all about? Maybe its cos its not my first mmmmmorpppgpgggg
and i dont play it through rose tinted glasses. Maybe im having bad day/week/month.

Im not even gonan bother checkign spellings punctuation its too late, This isnt even directed at one person but if you think any parts are relivent to you, your Virtual egos bigger than I thought

See you at AmgE ill be the 58th troll on the left with the little
Z z Z z s on my head, give me a /rude or /laugh spam some time, so i can come on here and cry/whine about it saying how virtually disrespectful people are.

PvE is where its at sisters..... Come malmo and lets all have a barney cos some spotty spoilt fat freak of 15 year old kid ran off with my list! boo hoo (please edit age, skin condition, build, age as according)

someone should adapt DAOc as a sinlge player game with upto 3000 CPU controlled Zerg Bots

this is the biggest/epic whine ive ever managed to type.

Im sure everyone can agree with some of crap i`ve written here :)

e4

nice post

so true

and that for a mid

/salute

Users who are viewing this thread