Mids

T

TaF

So wot do u want mids to do .. sit in line at mpk till the 1fg dies in emain and then next can enter to play with ya, dream on

whine imo :m00:

E

etaew

ohhh <claps> please.. or could u do it in ones.. and sit while my cleric waves his hammer at you <nods> yes thats the way

O

old.Hardbein

Bring on "teh lists" in emain also !!1

Max 4fgs Mids in emain at one time....when one team dies....next team is allowed to leave mpk :p

Who wants to be listholder?

:clap:

L

Lanfaer

bah mids never zerg .. /who in emain around 22.30 tonite showed only 3 L50 mids there ... :touch:

E

etaew

but im sure a /who around 1900 or 2000 would have shown 2-3 fgs :) u had a nice amount camping our pk.. we came out.. we killed one or two.. got zerged from behind.. didnt learn.. did again :)

E

etaew

<puts on his tango voice> you know when youve been zerged.. u must have missed it ;)

X

Xeanor

You can't stop people from coming.... but I don't see the fun in having 50+ people from your realm in Emain....

-X

E

etaew

simple reasoning.. albs can easily port to emain mids can easily port to emain... hrm zerg.. hibs cant be arsed to run to emain hrm port to odins hrm zerg.. albs easily port to odins hrm zerg.. mids cant be arsed to run to odins... mids and hibs port to hadrians albs cant be arsed to run all the way... :) way of the world

/edit when more enemies are there the more u will bring til u kill the others and stay there and zerg around killing everything

J

Jenna.

its all sotl's fault, if they stop zerging with 1 fr maybe mids dont have to zerg back :)

T

thorungla

You must be joking. Over recent weeks mids have been running in more and more 1-2 grps.

Occasionally these grps coincide and appear at the same locations in search of action. Exactly the same thing happens I'm sure from your side too.

However from our perspective, we only see you running in zerg formation. Like this evening 80 albs in emain, at least 7 of those 10 grps running together. Thats how it appears, from both sides.

Only those people there know if it is a zerg or not. Cause they are either sheepishly following the other groups, or your in a group that says stuff like 'bah too many mides here lest move out'.

Stop the whining, but if you have to, whine about your own realms only. All realms can only 'know' what is happening for sure in their own 'apparent' zerg. Stop speculating about what appears before you. Here says the person this evening cursing the Alb zerg for steam roling my group over and over. However in after thought I have no idea if you were all deliberately running together or not. Only you know, so judge yourselves.

E

Edlina

Thorungla ehm it's not albs whining, it's hibs.

That albs zerg too doesn't make it better, now does it?

Anyway, back to old hib of PvE farming, gone to dragon farming now :D, instead of Legion as back in the days, or just random PvE before that.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by thorungla
You must be joking. Over recent weeks mids have been running in more and more 1-2 grps.

Occasionally these grps coincide and appear at the same locations in search of action. Exactly the same thing happens I'm sure from your side too.

However from our perspective, we only see you running in zerg formation. Like this evening 80 albs in emain, at least 7 of those 10 grps running together. Thats how it appears, from both sides.

Only those people there know if it is a zerg or not. Cause they are either sheepishly following the other groups, or your in a group that says stuff like 'bah too many mides here lest move out'.

Stop the whining, but if you have to, whine about your own realms only. All realms can only 'know' what is happening for sure in their own 'apparent' zerg. Stop speculating about what appears before you. Here says the person this evening cursing the Alb zerg for steam roling my group over and over. However in after thought I have no idea if you were all deliberately running together or not. Only you know, so judge yourselves.

The ooh.. what 4+fg's camping amg don't count? :p

While reading irc I read 'we're getting even' so.. then the albs get even and bring 80 to kill you.. then the zerg cycle continues...

Im not asking people to block ports so they can't get to emain, just run in 1-2 fg, its much more fun. Then again if you seriously do like zerging, go ahead, whatever makes you happeh.

M

Makwaerk

Tbh the last time in this week where I have been in emain I have been running around with 1 FG, but after being killed 3-4 times by Teh zerk, we joined up with the other mid and to care of it... after the was killed we devided again.

J

Jenna.

Why do hibs care if alb or mid zerg? You are never in emain anyway now that NP is semi-afk :)

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Jenna.
Why do hibs care if alb or mid zerg? You are never in emain anyway now that NP is semi-afk :)

Ever thought it was because you zerg that we are not in emain, and that NP/Eclipse/Conquest all aren't there as often anymore, because we prefer running in 1fg all the time, and you keep zerging the place.

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by Edlina
Ever thought it was because you zerg that we are not in emain, and that NP/Eclipse/Conquest all aren't there as often anymore, because we prefer running in 1fg all the time, and you keep zerging the place.

nib, I just think you are cowards :)

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Jenna.
nib, I just think you are cowards :)

pfft, until you kill hib dragon yer the cowards ;)

oh, and stop zerging damnit! :p

O

old.Krusha

stop whining and go play some prime time exc rvr.. and then come back and say Prw is zerged .. i dare you :p

O

old.Bubble

hes a cleric!
at least he picked a really needed alb RvR class

M

Makwaerk

I dare him to play healer :D now there is a challange being main CC and main healer most of the time :D

K

Krillin.

if i remember correctly he has a healer on excal that is 50 with np :)

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by old.Krusha
stop whining and go play some prime time exc rvr.. and then come back and say Prw is zerged .. i dare you :p

Go to a arsenal game and yell ARSENAL SUCKS MANCHESTER ROCKS YOU FAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS , get smashed to a bloody pulp and then come home and tell your mom that your brother slapped you in the face and it hurt?

seriously...

btw : excal rvr = no skill zurg vs zurg, most ae wins

O

old.Krusha

so you agree to what i say but since im not a RR5-6-7 uberwhining spamming little cry baby you cant say it without putting it through an attempt to be "hard" and "cool" with an analogy that might just work for the hooligans on the north bench... and btw.. its impossible for me to go home and cry to my mom. But nice try spanky. One day it might just work.

:great: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread