Mids with 3 power relics, what happens?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have mid toons but I play 95% of the time on hib. Can't say I care about the relics though tbh, its not something I consider when picking which realm I am going to play that session. I would be annoyed if I got punished for having toons in more than 1 realm though.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
That screenshot makes my day every day of the week now. *laughs*

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
the problem stays none the less cause of the fucking mindless zergs of realm hoppers there just to "plevel" a toon cause of bonuses.
It makes me puke.

And what exactly is this big 'problem'?

That people have an alt and they have decided to play it that day because it's got a little extra damage for a bit?

That people want to take advantage of the relic boost to make levelling a bit easier?

How does this effect your day on daoc exactly? A few more enemies in the frontier, a few less, a few more in pve? Do you really feel the differance from one day of the week to the next and can say for sure it's because of the big bad relic?

I'm sorry but this is just over dramatic crap, surely theres bigger things wrong with daoc to moan about then a bit of realm hopping!

Don't get me wrong I hate warlocks as much as the next person, and the last thing I want is them having more power but they are going to be there with or without the relics.

Relax, chill out, enjoy the game and worry a little less about what other people decide to play that night lol.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
It's a bit more then a few Kagato. Which makes it a problem.

Also like I said earlier, people will do anything to get that extra 1% ToA bonus in. Imagine talking about 5% or 10%. Also heals will be bigger and with all the heal procs on the armour atm it's works both ways.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
And what exactly is this big 'problem'?

That people have an alt and they have decided to play it that day because it's got a little extra damage for a bit?

That people want to take advantage of the relic boost to make levelling a bit easier?

How does this effect your day on daoc exactly? A few more enemies in the frontier, a few less, a few more in pve? Do you really feel the differance from one day of the week to the next and can say for sure it's because of the big bad relic?

I'm sorry but this is just over dramatic crap, surely theres bigger things wrong with daoc to moan about then a bit of realm hopping!

Don't get me wrong I hate warlocks as much as the next person, and the last thing I want is them having more power but they are going to be there with or without the relics.

Relax, chill out, enjoy the game and worry a little less about what other people decide to play that night lol.

I'm way relaxed, i can't honestly understand y the fuck you covering, seeing as you are one of the real soloers in my mind, fucktards realm hopping to trio you down for rps with their rr3 toons from other realms, when in other situations they would surely eat dirt ^^

But whatever lately floats your boat dude :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
By the way. This thread was meant to flame zerglings, warlocks and midgard, so keep on topic please. It was not meant to fix the problem!

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
shit thread with lots of shit people in it (hello Tuthmes) haha :lol:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Dunno why peeps still moan at wls, or zerging, i have fun playing both solo in groups and zerging on ywain, the game is what u make of it if u are bored then all u do is whine

Its a game suppose to be fun not moan and bitch thats why u get married irl for, then u can moan and bitch :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Unless you mean Netcode & friends, I mastered the thread and you are laughing with me.

Then it all makes sense! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom