Mids with 3 power relics, what happens?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
So Netcode lemme get this straight.

You're in a ss in the WL zerg when mids just took the relics.
Your WL has the highest lwrps of all your chars.
Your swedish guild buttbuddy's are backing you up in this thread, with useless remarks.
Your only 2 Hib chars are a vamp and a Bain which you havent played since the nerf.

Yet you still deny beeing a (relic) realm hopper?

Are you sure you never sold your account for sex a couple of years ago?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I copied my macros over. But I'm going on holiday in like 30 mins, so no group for you!

I'm gonne hit the pool in less then 15 min. It's 35 C here in Holland and prolly 45 C in my room fgs. Also a strong football match @ 4pm :|

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Hit the pool?! Its unfair, there are no pools in Stockholm to talk about. Perhaps if you live in some rich area near the water.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

Your swedish guild buttbuddy's are backing you up in this thread, with useless remarks.
Your only 2 Hib chars are a vamp and a Bain which you havent played since the nerf.

Question is are you still little butthurt after the keep release?
If yes go out get some puss come back like a happy teenager :p

Everz

FH is my second home
This also needs to be add.

Noone cares, congratulations on earning your pixels. ;D

Everz

FH is my second home
Indeed, thats why I said raging doesn't help, and if you don't find the game fun then just quit, it's only pixels, nothing to get wound up about :p.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
COme on you 2, just have sex together and release all that anger

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Let's all play Super Mario Galaxy 2 ... Best platform game i have ever played ... :) love it big time !

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Question is are you still little butthurt after the keep release?
If yes go out get some puss come back like a happy teenager :p

Well if keep releasing keeps is the way to turn swedish geeks on, I guess ill play along again.

So how is the 8vs8 in agramon going these days anyway?

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Well if keep releasing keeps is the way to turn swedish geeks on, I guess ill play along again.

So how is the 8vs8 in agramon going these days anyway?

Oh so sad little emo rage kid ;(
If you want attention go to the other room and talk with mother, she might help you with the random kid rage there

Septina

Part of the furniture
pizzathreaddelivers.jpg

:clap:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
If you want attention go to the other room and talk with mother, she might help you with the random kid rage there

I hade your mother and she told me this whas the second time she hade sex for a DAoC account.

Anyways, you fail to deliver a proper flame. Pay attention to the rest of your swedish m8's. They do a lot better.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
I hade your mother and she told me this whas the second time she hade sex for a DAoC account.

Anyways, you fail to deliver a proper flame. Pay attention to the rest of your swedish m8's. They do a lot better.

Oh the mama jokes, pretty much shows your age.
Teenager and mama jokes never gets old

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Oh the mama jokes, pretty much shows your age.
Teenager and mama jokes never gets old

Heh?

But yeah it's getting a very high VN level of talk. Let's not go there.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
bit late for that after that "joke" tho innit?

Yeah, although VN has even lower levels.

Whas trying to get some proper response from Netcode, but all I get is name calling. So I joined in :/

aika

Part of the furniture
oh, I was just planning to return to the game in like 2 weeks

Everz

FH is my second home
VN posts usually are

lolfag op is trolling lal!

k

br1te

Loyal Freddie

i dont see anyone attempting to back netcode up

who cares anyway, no one has any dignity in the game anymore anyway, playing 3 realms your always going to get accused of whatever bullshit, being well known and rr12 your just going to get shit.

get over it and stop the crying and the petty insults and go outside and do smt if a game is making you that angry

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

Haven't you just answered your own question?

Isn't a (relic) realm hopper someone who changes realm depending on who has the most relics? So proving that he is playing mid doesn't show anything unless you can also prove he plays alb/hib when they have the relics.

Now in your post you point out that he is playing mid which given he as a rr12 skald is safe to assume he hasn't just rolled there for the relic bonus... You also say he hasn't played hib since the nerf which is rather along time ago and surely evidence he isn't a realm hopper?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
i dont see anyone attempting to back netcode up

who cares anyway, no one has any dignity in the game anymore anyway, playing 3 realms your always going to get accused of whatever bullshit, being well known and rr12 your just going to get shit.

get over it and stop the crying and the petty insults and go outside and do smt if a game is making you that angry

Sush and don't speak for meh :m00:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Really don't see the big deal or why people care so much. Realm hoppings nothing new, everyone can do it.

Personally I like the fact that relics are changing hands again regular and not just stagnating away in home realms.

And frankly it's even more satisfying killing someone knowing they had a relic boost and still couldn't win!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Really don't see the big deal or why people care so much. Realm hoppings nothing new, everyone can do it.

Personally I like the fact that relics are changing hands again regular and not just stagnating away in home realms.

And frankly it's even more satisfying killing someone knowing they had a relic boost and still couldn't win!

the problem stays none the less cause of the fucking mindless zergs of realm hoppers there just to "plevel" a toon cause of bonuses.
It makes me puke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom