Mids too their Power relic back

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Setting an alarm... to wake up... before everyone else.... to get a relic... How shall I put this...?

Oh I know...

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!

And no, this isn't just for the middies (No offense fellow albs) :)

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:
The difference is that even the Alb RRs before NF didn't rely on numbers waking up and logging on out of their normal play time.

The 5am relic raids were the culmination of hours of RvR, the Albs who raided Hib just before NF were still playing their usual time, they may have been early, but no alarm clocks were involved.

But hey, if you think alarm clock raids are something to be proud of then I can assure you I won't be one defending at silly early hours, since I need my Beauty sleep :(

Doesnt matter if it was a "culmination of hours of RvR" when ppl have to logg even if they know its a RR. Same result ppl are sleeping. RL > Daoc.

Alarmclock raids are ok if you take your own relics back.
Yes i think its ok for albs and hibs aswell coz i want everyone
to have their own relics (dont like the relic bonuses,should be pve only)

I am not proud of it but i am glad we have the relic .

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Deepfried said:
and just to add
to say that albs are lazy and cant be bothered defending is kinda wrong
i have a full time job
deepfried

givf catacombs pre-order form!

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
I think its a good thing mids got their power relic back, and honestly i hope they get their strength relic back soon 2. Then all is way more balanced, and will stay that way since taking and holding a relic of an enemy realm costs way to much effort, compared to the benifits.

btw Gratz malimbar "New Leader of Midgard" :D

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
Why people complain I don't know, relics are the basis of the game surely it is better to have them swapping and changing as often as possible...that is after all the idea.

Stagnant relic activity = boring.

Well, I don't see this happening, once relics are in their respective shrines, they're not going to switch much anymore, why bother making a full blown relic raid knowing it will be taken back in a morning keep take.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
fungus said:
....and honestly i hope they get their strength relic back soon 2.....

ok so heres the plan, you take all the hibsies on a raid to, lets say, the worlds end(ironically i think thats actually a zone :p) and all turn off chat cept bg :p

oh then let us know 4 hours before hand as we will need to organise more than 30 people to be somewhere other than brynja ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom