mids rr at 5am cet, time 2 take up alarmclock raids

G

Grandpeck

I know for a fact a lot of ppl just got so fecking tired of u zerging everything all night, lots just left or returned to emain after our last big attempt was squished near bled. So after your 100+force settled down/logged/ where killed, the sugestion was made to go albland and piss u albs off by taking your keeps for the morning,as a lot of mids had thought u had all logged in our frontier somewhere waiting to all log on Sunday morning and do a RR on us.

I went to bed so i dont know what exactly happened when the mids got to excali but as far as "IM" concered it wasnt a real attack so what if they bashed down doors at excali,ive always said this is a damn good tactic to piss any realm off and it seems to have worked a treat on u albs.But if it had have been a "real" attempt u wouldnt have any relics now.

And anyway if 40-70 ppl want to stay up late and piss u albs off wtf can any1 here do about it ? sweet fanny adams that wat. I for 1 dont really care about relics they are a pain in the ass as far as im concered.Make relics changing realm a challenge ffs not just he whos zergs/raids earliest wins.

....damn i gotta stop reading this BW some of u ppl suck monkey nads u take this game WAY to seriously.

G

Garnet

Originally posted by sorre
Lame ass mids starting rr at 5am cet . this is the start 4 alarm clock raids. . now we do the same against Mid.

Well good luck fucking the server up not that i care ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom