Mids Grow Some Balls And Go Get Your Relics Back

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Stop fighting in hib land and go get back your relics before the bloody albs have every relic in the game .

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Zovic said:
Albs would just take them back at 4am.

aye :p

And besides fighting in hib land is fun :) loads of action and nice fg vs fg fights today

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
mids have been hitting alb tw's in hib and hitting hurb / surs so they have been a little pain

Angrist

Part of the furniture
We'll grow some balls as soon as u do the same and take ur keeps back ;)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
Stop fighting in hib land and go get back your relics before the bloody albs have every relic in the game .
yes blame youre poorly defence on mids! xD joking been trying for days now, but albs are just killing the server now.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
its simple organise a one week protest at their unsporting behaviour - Mids and Hibs don't go to the frontier for a week lets see how they like that.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:

to fun to right in hib. to much action, can't stay away :)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Good thing they made pve then! hmm lets see.. you'll achieve 0 by that! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
Good thing they made pve then! hmm lets see.. you'll achieve 0 by that! :clap: :clap: :clap:

nah they made other games so will be logging in there me self now ;)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
well, atleast albs did it prime-time this time, just to bad mids worked against them rather than with them, attacking the str relic and hitting bolg.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
its simple organise a one week protest at their unsporting behaviour - Mids and Hibs don't go to the frontier for a week lets see how they like that.
Sounds good, we can get a ML rush in w/o mids taking our relics like last time.

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
every tower or keep we try to get back the MIDS zerg in on us ( i just dont get it ) are they really that thick:twak:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Porkbelly said:
every tower or keep we try to get back the MIDS zerg in on us ( i just dont get it ) are they really that thick:twak:
Just like you do to my merc with your group :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:

You should know by now that mids can't do relic raids without hibernia holding their hands. the trolls get nervous on their own.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
just to bad mids worked against them rather than with them

Really? Not the Mid BG I was in:
1. Contrary to Porkbelly's accusations, Mid attacked Hurbury in an attempt to get Mid Str relic and to pull Albs out of Hib, did this twice. Perhaps we should have sent our BG of 40 into Hib too?

2. We attacked and took Sursbrook twice, this pulled 50 albs out of Hib.

3. We tried to break Alb ports in Hib.

We only had 40 and were out zerged every time, quite remarkable for Alb to be able to defend and attack with such numbers.

We are not expecting thanks off the hibs but at least 40 mids didn't want Alb to have six relics and actively tried to hinder the Albs for at least 4 hours. We didn't kill one Hib in that four hours either so please stfu Porkbelly.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
We were going to ignore Surs tbh, and take Relic, but after we got stoppped we just zerged Surs and took out our frustration on Mids there.
Mids were running FG's to stop Albs joining zerg, very annoying!

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
well ofc mids wanna defend hibbie in a way , cuz if albs get 6 relics all the rvr action on excal gonna die, all know no alb roams fgs or solos or duos , they either move as fg stealtehrs or as mass zerg albs. That will kill the server completley and for those who hasent went for classic yet will so go there. End of story

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

One word to coment on mids...

HIBGARD!!!!!..... The realm of lame Mofos:twak:

Nate

FH is my second home
Hestethun said:
all the rvr action on excal gonna die,

you do realise the servers been clustered so same with prydwen? :p

anyway was wondering..do albs think their skillful because they have the number to do what they do?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
One word to coment on mids...

HIBGARD!!!!!..... The realm of lame Mofos:twak:

And why would it be in mids interest to see albs with all relics?

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
excal allways excal no matter if clusterd or not m8 :p said excal for 3 + years aint gonan change it now

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Kagato said:
You should know by now that mids can't do relic raids without hibernia holding their hands. the trolls get nervous on their own.
so your telling me you would let mid get all 6 relics if the shoe was on the other foot, and theres me thinking you were above a clueless biased view m8
i stand corrected

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Porkbelly said:

M8 we where fighting at sur's at the time relic went neutral.

at that time guard spam said 84 albs so we had atleast 84 albs taken away from rr + the ones inc.:)

But as alb's back to old numbers again U prolly had twice that number.

As for Hibgard lol even if that was true we would just be even numbers and still U ain't even tried to be outnumbered as hibs/mid's r every time we face albs. And ofc we will help hibs if you r on their relics we would rather have hib keep their relic than alb gain +10% from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom