Mids and Hibs

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowss said:
Im so bored atm with the RvR

But im even more bored of this mid/hib l33tism ....you guys are so fecking pathetic..... you wanted IRVR for the " good of the server" yet you carry on taking every keep in alb THEN you moan about Cm taking some keeps in the morning...they started taking them at like 12am... more mids online as well..

Damn, i have to stop working nights, i miss all the fun :confused:

CM obvioulsy plays 24/7 anyways, so they dont "start at 12:am". They started months ago, and are still at it. I wouldnt be worried about that keep. They will get it for you.

And why would IRVR be accepted in hibland and not in hadrians? I will log in my ranger or my animist and start taking towers as soon as i can if its in emain. We dont want any irvr, it ruins the spirit/population/fun/(any random clueless alb comment)!
Bring it on, and we will see how long you can keep your filthy hands off our unclaimed towers. Once you start taking them and break our port (which you will) im gonna come here and scream like a schoolgirl.

Gotta love nightshifts on the other hand when i can troll the forum as much as i want :eek2:

Septina

Part of the furniture
If people could just fucking let IRVR be up and running, no matter what realm this server could actually be active again (ish) but nooo, 'LOL I WONT ALLOW IRVR IN MY REALM I WILL AC BACK ZE KEEPS!!!11'

Shadowss

Banned
wow septina i see what you mean :O the mids plan really was for albs to have bolg....Lying bastard lol <3

Septina

Part of the furniture
wow septina i see what you mean :O the mids plan really was for albs to have bolg....Lying bastard lol <3

Me and my group spent the entire evening helping albs to get bolg, if you wanna
whine on anyone feel free to whine on Arumos and his gang of jolly tards.
We did everything we could to ensure albs would get port to bolg but sadly we cant kill the mids nor can we force them to leave the keep.
To them it's obviously worth more to have an evenings keepcamping instead of having irvr up and running.
I wont bother with trying to get irvr up again if this fails.

Keep up the whine with your usual ranting, i couldnt care less, we did what we could and obviously that was not enough.

Shadowss

Banned
Me and my group spent the entire evening helping albs to get bolg, if you wanna
whine on anyone feel free to whine on Arumos and his gang of jolly tards.
We did everything we could to ensure albs would get port to bolg but sadly we cant kill the mids nor can we force them to leave the keep.
To them it's obviously worth more to have an evenings keepcamping instead of having irvr up and running.
I wont bother with trying to get irvr up again if this fails.

Keep up the whine with your usual ranting, i couldnt care less, we did what we could and obviously that was not enough.

i wasn't saying it was your fault i was saying the mid plan was a fake or obviously fecked up by Rp hungry gimps.... Im sure many albs and myself are greatfull towards your group

Now if only the hibs stop being queer ..let us have that tower AND LETS HAVE SOMEEEE FUNNNAAAA:england::worthy::touch:

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Lol what a thread!

Mids saying 'well they got bored and took twrs/keep' not two months ago the whine was about CM doing the same thing?

so mids the new CM!

No argument that Irvr is fun, but not when constant twr/keep taking is on the realm hosting it, how quickly the hibs on here have forgotten waht it was like.

You only have to play Alb for a short while to realise they are no where near as organised as hib/mids, and even during 7am to 2pm they have far less numbers in RVR.

I think the answer is keep Irvr, thats good, but try not to paint the realms red/green/blue will only harm whats left, Irvr moving about is a good thing aswell.

I'll log in around 7/8am and see what I can do :)

Eble

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Have rvr but change realm every 2-3 weeks to keep things fresh.

Those that break irvr or just act like nubs should be hounded down by friend and foe alike. The server is alsmot dead and idiotic actions like killing the one way to get even the least pvp orientated people out will just make the game die a horrible death

Septina

Part of the furniture
i wasn't saying it was your fault i was saying the mid plan was a fake or obviously fecked up by Rp hungry gimps.... Im sure many albs and myself are greatfull towards your group

Now if only the hibs stop being queer ..let us have that tower AND LETS HAVE SOMEEEE FUNNNAAAA:england::worthy::touch:

Ohh god...... there was nothing fake about the plan, the plan was to get irvr up and running for both realms in hibland, we got da behn port to mids, did what we could to get bolg port to albs but a few mids just had to camp the keep for some easy rps instead of doing something positive for the server.
Not much we could have done about the mids camping but we did pretty much everything else and it still failed.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
If the damn server would just die completely so we can transfer our chars somewhere else...

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
irvr aint the only way its just the easiest way but doesnt suit everyone coz mids and hibs have less numbers they will run group more often than not coz alb have too many not everyone groups hence zerging or what is presumed as lots of group zerging not everyone is grouped but its still a zerg but you go where the action is and since mids and hibs come to alb they will have to contend with zergs if they went to aggramon fought each other at least alb groups with any sence would follow suit just my thought i would like to see the mile gate fights again like OF. its the same in hib if say 2 groups of albs at crauch bridge, hibs end up bunching up and rushing they may not be all grouped but its a zerg. Aggramon is the way forward for group v group fighting imo

Im afraid you are wrong on that, its been tried many times and will now not work. Ive posted on this before. You need at least 5 fg running in agramon to make the action acceptable. Its not going to happen now I can absolutely guarentee it, certainly not in any sustainable way from day to day - you need 5 groups 7 days a week. Most groups only play now once or twice a week, and there are no more than can be counted on 1 hand across all the realms. Trust me on this one :(

Also regards that first point, I dont understand your logic at all. Anyhow, no one (despite the posts) is particularly bothered about the alb zergs, they arnt that bad and good 8 man groups can easily deal with them or play around them, even soloers can play around them coz they are so predictable (the mid gank groups are a different matter though :( but at least some leave soloers alone).

The incident in question (re the keep take), like I said, was just coz hibs were playing shite - we had enough people to take the keep back - we were just totally disorganised. The actually reason why it could happen that mids and hibs dont kill each other on sight all the time - well - albs should have a think about that one.

*edit
Forgot to say, irvr is so important because without it the action is far to diffuse, and the majority of people simply log off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom