Mids 12/13 december

C

Carean Black

That was fun tbh ;) u got both gates open... but really.. i pretty much owned u guys :p dunno how many u were tho

/salute

T

Thornea

Hehe Aye we are there now trying to take keep, Nasty DOT u have :(( and with scout crit-shotting our healers its hard to keep us healed :((

GJ so far m8.. Flawless performance bar our cave shammy almost dotting u to death :p

Fenrisian (lvl 35 Skald)

Need to update my sig ^ ^

T

Thornea

Hehe just ported.. ran up to ck.. u were mezzed and I got u :p
Not so flawless now hehe

C

Carean Black

baah that was my fault.. got a little bit to big head :p ran out to send pet on one .. tho u all saw me so u ran and mez stun stun stun dead :p I liked when u ran in to ck area.. inside the courtyard.. mmm u fleed like flyes ;)

im porting back btw.. nerf missing ports...

B

Bluzz

im only lvl 33 and dont have rapdid fire ( me scout)

T

Thornea

Nerf red and purple guard pops :( Your prolly back in CK now nice and safe :(

C

Carean Black

hmmm hope you havent given up :( this is so fun guys!! get back here so we can kill eachother ;)

C

Carean Black

Nerf u guys!! You destroy our doors.. and not even coming back to fix it!! i mean hello.. how nice is that :) naa really.. coe back u wuzzies.. u almost there taking the ck dammit! :(

C

Carean Black

ghaa only killed 1 hunter and 1 sb.. but now we closing doors ! ha! up yours! :) well im tired.. nn mates :) was very fun.. hope to see you again in bg3 ;)

/hug

B

borf

you almost sound like illusb... and his minute reports of what the albzerg does:

here they come;
they split;
ow.. they don't;
they going mmg;
now returning;
they are going for DC;
ow.. now they got me...

etc :p

Anyway, nice to read about a good day in bg3, been there a long time ago, always a blast :)

Borf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom