Midgard's Seer problems!!

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
There's no shaman like me !
But cluster is death mates, stop trying ... (imho)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
he's a dane that rather respec his animist than pl:ing me. what do you expect, mirk?

:)D)

Hush Hush nata don't dizz the danes he heh :) ... pl sucks .. atleast when i'm not getting it ;)

/Mirk

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Preatoria said:
There's no shaman like me !
But cluster is death mates, stop trying ... (imho)

Perhaps it is for u m8 but thats not the case for all of us pls respect that ;)

/Mirk

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
i stopped playing shammy cos there where 3-4 shammys running around screaming lfg all the time so i couldnt be asked to wait around 4 a pug, then went back on shammy a week ago and couldnt get a grp so after 40 mins i just logged and went alb...

Gral

Fledgling Freddie
Have a 50 paccer and 50 sham. Dont play them anymore as i've given up trying to find a group.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I was just interested in the keep take /siege side of things. People don't need to get set groups with them, but it is nice to have 1-2 healers in a group when your taking a keep. And half the time there is like 6 healers in a 50 man BG tryna do their best. :(

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
brad said:
I was just interested in the keep take /siege side of things. People don't need to get set groups with them, but it is nice to have 1-2 healers in a group when your taking a keep. And half the time there is like 6 healers in a 50 man BG tryna do their best. :(

Its so boring playing a healer in a keep situation. Unless you are running in a group with everyone on vent then the chances are you won't be able to spam spread heal fast enough when someone takes damage. Any keep take/defence that involves trebs is just incredibly boring.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
There r NO seers around. At least some that dont just log in for set fg rvr.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Nuxtobatns said:
There r NO seers around. At least some that dont just log in for set fg rvr.

Thats just not true.

You have to remember that seers can't get RPs solo they have to get them through grouping. As a healer you rapidly get to know the kind of people that are ok to group with. I'll invite people I don't know if there is space but there aren't enough people to form a completely random group and often they will be terrible.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
many times the last few days... i been spamming my .as ... and the /b at Bled and Yggdra. But i never see a single healer.. let alone some1 PM me to join in me or the duo/trio i run.

And ofc.. the /healer 50 ... is dissapointing.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Nuxtobatns said:
many times the last few days... i been spamming my .as ... and the /b at Bled and Yggdra. But i never see a single healer.. let alone some1 PM me to join in me or the duo/trio i run.

And ofc.. the /healer 50 ... is dissapointing.

Unfortunately thats not a good way to search nowadays.

There are low numbers, people won't just stand around on seers, doing nothing hoping for a group.

Given you are also applying for a new guild I guess you are not in a particularly rvr active alliance.

The way I find that works best is to have a list of guilds that I know have people who rvr, even if they aren't online you can pm random members of that guild asking if anyone is interested in rvr.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Cadelin said:
Unfortunately thats not a good way to search nowadays.

There are low numbers, people won't just stand around on seers, doing nothing hoping for a group.

Given you are also applying for a new guild I guess you are not in a particularly rvr active alliance.

The way I find that works best is to have a list of guilds that I know have people who rvr, even if they aren't online you can pm random members of that guild asking if anyone is interested in rvr.

Shouldnt be that diff tbh.
Maybe the talks that r finally really starting to take place about merging guilds and alliances, will make a difference and will solve some of the problems.
Yes..the .as isnt very attracted to rvr it seems. And i have left almost alone in the guild...tho i guess it would be easier to get more peeps in Atreides through the merging process rather than me leaving it.

Khazoom

Fledgling Freddie
I could play a pac healer, got one up to lvl 44. but he still needs some work :)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Well got lvl 50 aug healer and shammy. And the fact is i only play them when i got peeps i know running some kind of grp. The interaction between seers need to be good to get a grp running smoothly. It's why i don't bother to play them most of the time.

And the fact i'm lvling up toons in hib Ava, makes not to be online that much in dyveth lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom