MID RELIC RETAKE Sat 1 sept 12.00 GMT

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Mate u obviously group with him frequently right? so why should i believe ur post.. probs best chums..

I know what im on about coz im a solo stealther.. and he fucking adds on everything seriously no jokes...

dickhead

tbh m8 even if I never added on solo'ers after reading any 2 of yr posts I would make sure I would go out of my way to run a fg over u.

anyhow have fun enlarging yr epeen on the forums by throwing around abusive comments pretty much with every post... wish I could be as cool as you :D

(and I have a life so feel free to quote me and make another abusive comment... I don't mash my f5 key non stop to reply to forum threads as you do :))

CybErzi

Fledgling Freddie
(and I have a life so feel free to quote me and make another abusive comment... I don't mash my f5 key non stop to reply to forum threads as you do :))

Yep, seems that shadowss life is right here, whining at Mid boards.
Well, that's his/hers choice...

About adding: Um, playmode is called RvR i think, not PvP.
I'm sure there is reason for that.
I've been added and zerged, but not whining about it.
That's all folks...

CybErzi aka Fin

rematt

Fledgling Freddie
MAybe someone of us really is jokin..
if happeneds sometime i killed a soloer or so, was only cos its difficult to see from farway if there is 1 small grp or not...and when u are on vt with half grp and the other part of grp is not is very hard to stop others peeps to kill.
anyway u can believe all u wanna...but u dont know me..and there is no reason to be rude against me..
u are not good player for daoc if u spamm bad manners.
but like in real life

pr**ks always are pr**ks

rematt runnie on midgard 9L6

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
MAybe someone of us really is jokin..
if happeneds sometime i killed a soloer or so, was only cos its difficult to see from farway if there is 1 small grp or not...and when u are on vt with half grp and the other part of grp is not is very hard to stop others peeps to kill.
anyway u can believe all u wanna...but u dont know me..and there is no reason to be rude against me..
u are not good player for daoc if u spamm bad manners.
but like in real life

pr**ks always are pr**ks

rematt runnie on midgard 9L6

think you will find ive not ever ruded you ;)... or given any negative emote.

Despite you zerging me down countless times - yup you did it last night aswell. You can claim its not hard to stop the grp your in from doing it - thats fine i accept that. But how come then on both times in last few nights its been yourself that has been nuking me down ? causing more dmg than the rest of the grp? Surely if your trying to stop the grp from killing solor's you wont be nuking me aswell ? unless ofcourse your telling porkies.. which i think you are :touch:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Either

1) There's also another rematt doing all the bad publicity and damage etc.
2) rematt needs to go see the head doctor really quick. memory lapses and constant denial of reality are really not good symptoms.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
play how you want for all i care, just dont come here and claim you leave soloers when all you do is f8 nuke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom