MID RELIC RETAKE Sat 1 sept 12.00 GMT

rematt

Fledgling Freddie
We will try to demonstrate thats better for the server's life to make raid in the afternoon and not when peeps still sleepin...but usually ALBIONS are children, and they dont works next day.

FUK THE GIMPS ALBIONS and join to raid

get ram and ventrillo 2.3 plz...each one grp will have the GL on vt for coordinate with others grps.

BG ON REMATT..

ill waitin for u

cheers..

everlastin

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately can't make this raid untill, 5pm but if you still out then, I will be coming along.

Nothing like a good alb bashing session, to get the blood flowing;)

Shadowss

Banned
We will try to demonstrate thats better for the server's life to make raid in the afternoon and not when peeps still sleepin...but usually ALBIONS are children, and they dont works next day.

get ram and ventrillo 2.3 plz...each one grp will have the GL on vt for coordinate with others grps.

BG ON REMATT..

ill waitin for u

cheers..

SUCH A FUCKING HYPOCRIT LOL!

u were the one who AC'd the hib relic

u were the one who tried to AC alb relic 9 times

u were the one who tried to AC hib relic on saturday

Fucking hell man

eLLiNaRaS

Fledgling Freddie

Fucking hell man

STFU already alb gimp zerger:kissit:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
the forces of hibernia will be there to farm!

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
QUOTE]

Said the gimp... who for some reason always seems to be logged in at the AC time.. ;)

( other reason COULD be that some people work on a diff time than you ? )

good luck with the RR ... i think i could spare an hour ... or two ... collection your rps :england:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie

because nothing says pwn:ed like catching a keep when everyone else is at work?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Said the gimp... who for some reason always seems to be logged in at the AC time.. ;)

good luck with the RR ... i think i could spare an hour ... or two ... collection your rps :england:

Could you for once learn to ff'ing quote.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
because nothing says pwn:ed like catching a keep when everyone else is at work?

Would have thought the majority would be off from work on a saturday tho nata :)

Anyway be nice to get relics neutral again imo :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Would have thought the majority would be off from work on a saturday tho nata :)

Anyway be nice to get relics neutral again imo :)

oh, didn't notice it was on a saturday. selfpwn:ed :(

(still abit too early though:))

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
oh, didn't notice it was on a saturday. selfpwn:ed :(

(still abit too early though:))

True tbh - imo the best time for a raid to include as many ppl as possible is probably about 4-6pm and then carry on all evening - could be fun :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
already taken. Mids were too lazy to take a lvl 1 keep :(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
QUOTE]

Seeing how badly you atually play on your own, if you ever are, i doubt you'll be involved in anything to do with rp's other than giving them away.

Bleh learn to quote dan.dk so it don't fuck up mine aswell.

rematt

Fledgling Freddie
reply is for shadowss

i NEVER DONE RELIC HIB RAID
I NEVER WAS AT 9 O CLOCK TO DO THAT
I NEVER ADDED SOLOERS when i was in fg
MAYBE U WRONG PEEP
DONT BE UNPOLITE...I SAD FUK THE GIMPS ONLY FOR JOKE AND I WASNT RUDE AGAINST U...IF U HAVE NOT WORDS FOR REPLYNG SHUT UP..AND GO PLAY XBOX or PSP

rez ur brain if u have it

rematt

Fledgling Freddie

Fucking hell man

MAYBE U WRONG PEEP
DONT BE UNPOLITE...I SAD FUK THE GIMPS ONLY FOR JOKE AND I WASNT RUDE AGAINST U...IF U HAVE NOT WORDS FOR REPLYNG SHUT UP..AND GO PLAY XBOX or PSP

Shadowss

Banned
MAYBE U WRONG PEEP

ahahahha what a load of fucking bullshit :)

kk last weekend.. around what? 3 am u and ur fg were trebbing keeps in hib and u took like an hour to finall kill our grp of 5... u captured 2 more hibs keeps then some albs/hibs stopped u.

You are the most biggest adding cocksucker on the server

YOUR GRP was the one that AC'd the relic i saw YOU running about with a GROUP who took the RELIC

You and your group used to AC BENO every night and try and AC alb relics every night..

fuccckinng idiot or what

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Bullshit alert!

actually its true, he even has a macro when a solo'er is running past and we're in a fg to tell the grp not to attack, if the grp goes ahead and attacks and kills there's not much else he can do.

I've even been in a trio with him and he still used the same macro for solo'ers.

The only time this kind of code rematt follows has not been stuck to is if the solo'er has attacked first.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
haha, this will be a fun raid. full of ''OMG WHAT ARE U DOING?????????'', ''COME ON PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME!!!!'', ''FFS PEOPLE, U PLAY LIKE NOOBS!!!!!'', etc sprouted by the BG-leader in the battlegroup.

glad i'm not going :)

Shadowss

Banned
actually its true, he even has a macro when a solo'er is running past and we're in a fg to tell the grp not to attack, if the grp goes ahead and attacks and kills there's not much else he can do.

I've even been in a trio with him and he still used the same macro for solo'ers.

The only time this kind of code rematt follows has not been stuck to is if the solo'er has attacked first.

LMAOOOOOO

man this place is full of bullshit .... someone needs to clean this up

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
do me a fave shadowss if u dunno wot u on about (since i am guessing u've never grped with him) don't post.... actually just don't post :D

Shadowss

Banned
do me a fave shadowss if u dunno wot u on about (since i am guessing u've never grped with him) don't post.... actually just don't post :D

Mate u obviously group with him frequently right? so why should i believe ur post.. probs best chums..

I know what im on about coz im a solo stealther.. and he fucking adds on everything seriously no jokes...

dickhead

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom