Mid guilds after patch ¿

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by duact
oh well, ill take a break from albion exping just to own u with 3 zerks.

notify me when you will play like this :D

D

duact

aussie, have done it a few times but its kinda hard to find 3 good zerks since they need to be good and savages dont (im serious).
last time i made 3 zerk grp we killed 3fg albs without a single loss. the owerpowerdness of mid melee grps aint the tanks, its the support

K

kinag

aussie, have done it a few times but its kinda hard to find 3 good zerks since they need to be good and savages dont (im serious).
last time i made 3 zerk grp we killed 3fg albs without a single loss. the owerpowerdness of mid melee grps aint the tanks, its the support

I wouldn't mind joining a 3 zerk tank group.

But what the odds, I know how you feel about me :rolleyes:

O

old.arneduck

atm its both support AND tanks (savages)
how bad is that :(

O

old.Lethul

where you in that grp? xD

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by )nick(
QQ hib is the only way to fly!

nick nick, hibs can only win if all their classes are rr10-11. maybe with some exeption, havent you learned that yet? :D

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by old.Lethul
nick nick, hibs can only win if all their classes are rr10-11. maybe with some exeption, havent you learned that yet? :D

and how would you know that noob?

P

Pandemic

BC are indeed running sm/rm grp :)

wiiwii's account is active being played by Bee

the savage nerf wont really cause any problems for savages especially those of high rr so most savage based rvr guilds will continue playing i expect

remember its only a small nerf

G

Gjefnal

Best Pbaoe guild in MID will stay, will play in ToA as well.

Perf SM setup:

SM
SM
SM
Warrior(50 shield, MoB(alot),hammer spec)
Shaman
Healer (44p/31m)
Healer (mend/aug, second spread heal)
Skald/Healer/RM(speed5/ 40m/36p/ best pbt)

why have 2 healers with pac as main? lol @ that! a backup pac healer with main mend speced is uber, still have insta AE mezz with 36p.

But i rather play with Skald, hate to get jumped from behind. Skald is good to have to interupt as well.

OM own kthxbye

F

- Fedaykin -

i've been running in quite a few alb caster groups recently

they are more fun imo

will make a change to fight other casters rather than the savage assist train

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Kallio
Atro is actually moving to pryd/alb when ToA comes. Or so I´ve understood. To be honest I´m not surprised at all that some savas will quit playing.

Let´s say you get a job, the pay is 6€ an hour.

Then at some point it´s lowered to 5€.

You will most likely feel frustrated about the job, maybe quit it.

Very bad example, but you get the idea :(

edit: It is and example, no need for comment such as "this is not real life"

A more fitting time line would be

1. OMFG anybody seen what those yanks are doing on the US servers with savages?
2. Damn, gotta get me one of them grossly overpowered chars
3. Roll a savage with a similar name to many of the overpowered pre nerf zerkers
4. go out and wtfpwn
5. Pretend that god made savages this way for a reason and argue till your blue in the face
6. TOA arrives
7. Oh well I only made one to muck about with, they were quiet crap at keep raids to tho.
8. Ummm Hib looks good with all them TL's and what sweet ownage stuff they can get
9. roll hib
10. end of story

F

Freppe^^

Why should it be such change? I recon savage will still be as good as they are now. And if you've been listening to vnboards and those retarded us ppl, suit yourself. Cus it will be the same :)

Also if ppl would quit, it wont be for savage "small" nerf or so. Rather for other stuff, like "Hey-i-wanna-show-the-world-that-i-can-play-alb-or-hib-aswell-but-i-intend-to-go-back-after-a-month-when-i-realise-hib-and-alb-is-shit.

E

etcetra

Originally posted by Pin
I guess that'll be with your savage? your other chars seem a bit inactive :(

Just like you dont play your nerfed to hell and back-infil anymore, so stop whining!!

G

Garbannoch Nox

The savage nerf will not be big but noticeable: less quad hits gives the healers time to react especially on low hp classes with weak armour (ie casters) and things like 17 quads in one fight like we had yesterday against JH wont occur anymore. Another very positive thing is the change how savage self buffs work and ofc the insta taunt (nothing more annoying than debuff nukig a savage charging you just to get insta-interrupted before he serial-quads you).

Savages will still be the best offensive tank after the nerf and there is no reason for mids to change their fotm setup; only ToA will probably give some boost to caster based groups.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Gjefnal
Best Pbaoe guild in MID will stay, will play in ToA as well.

best guild in mid is SoTH, sorry gjefnal m8 ;)

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Atro is actually moving to pryd/alb when ToA comes. Or so I´ve understood. To be honest I´m not surprised at all that some savas will quit playing.

Let´s say you get a job, the pay is 6€ an hour.

Then at some point it´s lowered to 5€.

You will most likely feel frustrated about the job, maybe quit it.

Very bad example, but you get the idea :(

edit: It is and example, no need for comment such as "this is not real life"

Ok, lets say that people that does exactly the same job, but in a different realm ALL got 5€ / hour. Wouldnt it be more fair to even out the pays?

Or otherwise, maybe all the other ppl go on strike cuz the ones who have higher pay does no more work, they just have a better place.

I feel savage nerf will be good for midgard. Same with the zerker nerf. Savage will still do lots of dmg tho, more then zerk for sure. :p

GIV THRUST WPN TO LA USERS!! :eek:

P

Pandemic

if i only got 5 euros per hour i'd quit my job and sell drugs to children.

R

roteca

best guild in mid is SoTH, sorry gjefnal m8 ;)

Lets bring soth back for ToA, and i will start playing the booring server excal again

D

duact

who cares about u roteca, ur just a camlann pkpk noob :)

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by vintervargen
pac healer (first spreadheal)
mend healer
shaman
warrior
sm
sm
sm
skald/shammy/rc rm

would be my setup, woot is yours? :)