Merry Xmas

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Prolly won't be spamming any crap from now until at least boxing day - omg the fh fix got me all jammed up for the next few days :p

Merry Christmas Bahu, Toht and all :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
Prolly won't be spamming any crap from now until at least boxing day - omg the fh fix got me all jammed up for the next few days :p

Merry Christmas Bahu, Toht and all :)
Merry christmas pal, have a good un

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
meh I'm off to Ireland myself. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
bleh! i was up at sodding 2:30 this morning damn child (...no i dont have one, i seem to be one) saw it wasn't morning yet then went back to sleep then had an actual honest to god nightmare that when i went to watch a muppet christmas carol (something i do every christmas eve...with a special christmas eve lunch) i put the dvd in and it was the wrong film, and i have another copy on video but my vcr doesn't work (thats true actually) so i had to try and get to a shop that sold it and none did, i swear i woke up on the verge on a panic attack man! (woke up at like 4:45 btw lol gave it all in as a bad job and got up).

Anyhoo I'm here at Tequila Towers with the snails and the pigs, B2 is at the Family HQ in bognor warming himself up to devour his mums christmas banquet lol, and i got prezzies under the tree and in my tiiiny stocking so im all excited about what they could be, got the food in the fridge, turkey thigh deforsting as we speak, a stack of DVds I got from the library because the freekin tely this year is unbelievably awful (who planned this, i mean come on??? its horrible!) and yay i managed to get a copy of the Grinch for christmas day from tesco too!

Tris says to send you his happy christmasses and shit (I believe that was the direct quote lol) and I shall be popping back on periodically to see whats going on here (christmas spent alone is very nice but it is a lifeline to have you guys to keep me entertained lol) however for those of you who arn't hermits like me and are actually with people and doing stuff so don't have time to flit to and from the PC I shall wish you a very merry christmas!

I'm off to change the hutch now and do some housework before the muppets hit manhattan starts at 7:10, cya later crocodiles
xxx

Uara

Part of the furniture
Happy Christmas to all here on FH-OT! Atm im stuck at work but we all plan on buggering off at lunchtime. Have an ace day tomorrow with gratuitous drinking and merriment and all eat far far far too much, I kno I will!!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Have a great Xmas you lot... don't get pissed and make me ban you ;)

:cheers:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
too late now man, Jups thread sobered me up, made me see the error of my ways etc etc and so on and so forth.

i am now sat here in my nuns outfit...which is a bit short, and ...my its cold here...the front of this habit is a bit flimsy and i'm getting very cold frontal chest related bits, man i'm sure glad jups stopped me doing anything embarrassing.

*bends over to tie her bootlace*

yep, that'd of been terrible.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Damn you Jup *shakes fist at Jup* stop making Ez return to being sensible. I needed something to amuse me on my last day at work :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Merry X-mas to all thoose who are sitting at work like me.. :) Hope you are eating something good....

Ormorof

FH is my second home
merry christmas! if you're in Oz you'll soon be unwrapping presents! (and if youre in denmark too, ah i knew there were benefits to being a dane :D )

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
merry christmas! if you're in Oz you'll soon be unwrapping presents! (and if youre in denmark too, ah i knew there were benefits to being a dane :D )
And sweden, x-mas pressies in 40 min. After Donald Duck.. Norway tomorrow, seem they work 50% today.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
And sweden, x-mas pressies in 40 min. After Donald Duck.. Norway tomorrow, seem they work 50% today.

Our's is at 4pm! Can't wait! Parents, uncle and aunt are off to church and me, my brother and our cousins will be watching the Disney Christmasshow as we always do :)

Unwrapping will begin in about 5-6 hours! It will be a frenzy this year with my two cousins here!

But most of all I am looking forward to the food! Bring on the flæskesteg, caramell potatoes, white potatoes, red cabbage, sauce, duck, ris a'la mande etc etc..

*drool*

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Our's is at 4pm! Can't wait! Parents, uncle and aunt are off to church and me, my brother and our cousins will be watching the Disney Christmasshow as we always do :)

Unwrapping will begin in about 5-6 hours! It will be a frenzy this year with my two cousins here!

But most of all I am looking forward to the food! Bring on the flæskesteg, caramell potatoes, white potatoes, red cabbage, sauce, duck, ris a'la mande etc etc..

*drool*
Bah FedEX over some Ris A'la Malta, went thru 6 stores after work last night, none had the correct rice, only Basmati or Jasmin. :( They didnt even have the Risifrutti in.

Well just had a nice wild duck breast wrapped in serrano ham, with owen fried sweet potatoes and veggies, a nice cream sauce with my homemade "vild" broth and fried onions and mushrooms. Gonna burst soon.... :D Thank good for the kitchen they built us 2 months ago here at work.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well the flæskesteg is cooking, brune kartoffler being prepared, tree is all ready, rød kål all ready, cant wait, wandering around the house singing random xmas songs, good times :)

(i had to work half day today but tbh, wasnt really work, i played games on miniclip, ate crisps and drank beer, what a working day!!!)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
brune kartoffler being prepared, rød kål
Brun potatis? Whats that? Bah Röd kål if i eat that shit i break more wind than a hurricane for two three days. Sure can be good for a party trick, but i rather not eat it.. :p

But Kålpudding with meat and sirup is nice... Dont smell as bad either.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
well the flæskesteg is cooking, brune kartoffler being prepared, tree is all ready, rød kål all ready, cant wait, wandering around the house singing random xmas songs, good times :)QUOTE]

That sounds like rigtig Jul!

Happy x-max all

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe well i did me traditional muppet christmas carol/special lunch thing then had tea and a christmas cookie (which I made myself! and this year they actually turned out like biscuits!...last year they were like small cakes rofl) while watching the santa clause.

Now theres bugger all else on till 18:30 when its polar bear special then shrek the halls, then the father christmas (Raymond Briggs) animation for me

obsessive planning 4tw!11

megadave

I am a FH squatter
merry christmas all, even if my hatred for christmas is still going strong. fucking disgraceful holiday :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol merry christmas from me and mine!

and i shall speak to y'all tomorrow sleep well kiddiewinks!

xxx

Mey

Part of the furniture
EZTEQ I LOVE YOU!

If it doesn't work out with B2 i'll marry you and make you queen of the guinea pigs!

Much pear cider has been drunk and I am merry! I hope everyone has an awesome christmas and a fantastic new year, even Tierk and Ted!

Loves and Kisses!

Mey (Jonny)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Merry Christmas peeps :)

Just about to see which one of my kids explodes first as they're both getting a bit excited opening presents

tierk

Part of the furniture
Merry Christmas To one and All my Sexy Christian Brothers and Sisters!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom