Merry Christmas

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Well it's the annual day where we all stop what we're doing and celebrate the birth of some Mexican dude. We've outsourced the cooking stuffs and are going out for a curry instead, as we can't help thinking it's what Jesus would have wanted.

Merry Christmas all!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Eaten and finished the champagne. Need to put another bottle in the fridge.

*burp*

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I had an Oz delivered the other day, so I am enjoying myself. Not had a drop to drink.

Bodhi

I'll be curtailing the drinking slightly early as have agreed to play golf at 8 20 and don't fancy a sketchy Boxing Day drive. However I have my own delivery to pick up the slack when the time comes.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Roast pork with scratchings was awesome

Attachments

• IMG_20211224_171750.jpg
    IMG_20211224_171750.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone else notice the Queen's boobs were almost resting on the desk? The springs have gone on those puppies.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Today I shall mostly be eating Beef Wellington and playing Mario Party with the eldest. What are you all up to for Part Deux?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I will be playing Farm Sim 22 while the wife sleeps off her hangover. Then I am doing something with the leftovers and watching another film. Watched Bond yesterday, thought it was shit.

Bodhi

We've had a quiet one for Part Deux so far, but have popped out to our local Turkish Restaurant for some meat, I'd say the search went well.

DSC_0161.JPG

Just finishing the world's strongest coffee, then off to the cinema to watch The King's Man.

Not too shabby as days go.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Is that an appetizer ? I'd polish that off in 4 mouthfuls. Does look nice.
We had roast chicken tonight. Yum. Managed to force down a handful of Maltesers to fill out the corners.

Bodhi

Photo was taken halfway through, so not quite the full amount of meat. Was glorious though, Chicken and Lamb Shish, Ribs and Chicken Wings, washed down with lashings of Efes.

Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom