Merry Christmas

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Merry Christmas everyone. Hopefully it is a lot better than last year!

Ono

Part of the furniture
Merry Christmas to you guys. Some of my oldest acquaintences on the interweb.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Merry Christmas, God Jul!

Attachments

• B32188C0-AE13-4299-B646-90AC07EDD3B6.jpeg
    B32188C0-AE13-4299-B646-90AC07EDD3B6.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 13

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bah humbug. I'm writing my "merry christmas" message tomorrow, on actual christmas. Just so I can show my sad devotion to my fellow freddies over my family ;)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Merry christmas to the weirdos that celebrate it on the 24th!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
We end to have a family do on xmas eve too. Just got back from my mums.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Happy Christmas, Freddies!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is to inform you that you are wished a merry period of time up to and including December 25th, and a happy period of time thereafter, but not including December 31st.

The dates December 26th to December 30th, inclusive can also, for the purposes of this wish, be considered a time of merriment and/or happiness at your discretion.

In respect of the period December 31st and January 1st, further wishes for a merry time are extended, together with the additional wish for good health and prosperity on and/or after January 1st.

Please be advised that peace, goodwill, comfort and joy are also in effect as of this correspondence.

Terms and Conditions:

1. It is hereby agreed and declared that no liability whatsoever, howsoever caused or occasioned arising either directly or indirectly from or attributable to the good wishes and/or glad tidings expressed above shall attach to the party expressing those wishes and/or glad tidings and the recipient will hold harmless and indemnify the said party for any loss whatsoever or howsoever caused or arising either directly or indirectly from or attributable to the said good wishes and /or glad tidings.

2. This clause however shall not apply in the event that the recipient of these good wishes and/or glad tidings is the recipient of good fortune, which good fortune shall include but not be restricted to the winning of the national lottery or the receiving of a substantial windfall irrespective of whether such windfall be in cash or other negotiable instruments or property and notwithstanding that such good fortune did not emanate either directly or indirectly from or was not directly or indirectly attributable to the good wishes and/or glad tidings expressed by the party giving these good wishes and/or glad tidings and consequent thereupon shall share such good fortune with the party giving and/or expressing these good wishes and/or glad tidings.

scoop

Can't get enough of FH
FH Subscriber
Merry Christmas all. Didnt realise that we had so many Kiwis, Ausies etc on here ( :p )

Also didnt realise this was from 1941. Loved it as a kid. Maybe i'm viewing it with nostalgic eyes but it still seems decent despite its age.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ticbkURDIhQ

What loot are you all getting for Christmas then?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Happy Christmas, all!

I got a new cat a month or so back, which was my present. I also got a cat flap, which I will be very grateful for pretty soon when he can go out. I am pretty sure he came with a bear that shits in his litter tray every morning.

Edit. Also, my wife got me the lego millennium falcon, pics when I have built it later on.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Happy Christmas all!

Hope you all get fat and drunk!

Edit: Woohoo the one time my avatar works!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Merry Jesus Sprouts.

Turkey has been in a while. Pigs about to go in followed by roasties and stuffing.

Sprouts and veg still in freezer because I’m not your granny and they don’t need to be on the hob from November :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yorkshire puds also incoming. Anyone else do puds with turkey?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber

We've got some... whether my mate and I remember to cook them is another matter :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

It would be a crime to not have them. It's the only time I don't do a big old slab of it (cooked around the meat) but individual Yorkshires.

I also have a dab of summer fruits jam on my plate.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bread Sauce is chilling, breadcrumbs made. Tukey about to go in.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have been using my sous vide kit to try to ensure I can get to the pub today rather than be prepping.... I have par cooked parsnips, carrots, potatoes and sprouts already, and the turkey is boned and rolled for roasting. Aunt Bessy lending a hand with the yorkies (so sue me), shop bought gravy, pigs in blankets ... all just needs throwing in the oven at various times. We'll likely be too pissed to do half of that :drink:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Turkey is out for a rest. Campari and soda is finished. Time to open champagne before veg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom