Religion Merry bloody Christmas

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Happy day of the Christmas but it was stolen from pagans so they don't offend Muslims day

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Having a great time, whole village was out singing Carols around a 30 ft tree on the village green, whilst I watched from the pub garden with a huge glass of mold wine :). Everyone then in the pub for wine and mince pies. So nice to back in UK for this. Met up with some friends we knew in Dubai who are now living in Texas, meeting for drinks again at the pub tomorrow. Just off now to take the 18 month old choc lab puppy called Evie for a walk before it gets dark. Turkey is cooking, big family diner at 4pm followed Dr Who, think its on a 5:15pm.

Hope your all having a great time.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Merry pagan winter festival.

May Odin, Zeus and Amon-Ra, watch over you all.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Merry Christmas. Although I think "Merry Biblical Apocalypse" may be closer to the mark the way its raining here.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Late as ever, but I hope everyone has had a wonderful time :cheers:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ewwwww.

Got a german thang - mulled wine over a burner, a sugar loaf suspended above it and overproof rum poured over that - then set the lot on fire :)
it was just a play on the word, well aware of how to spell it really. Apologies for the general grammar but was a bit pissed at the time :) gluhwein, mulled wine and few pints.

Finished installing new router (netgear AC1200 - all they had at PC World Yeovil) and power line links to the more remote rooms. Father in law's house now has decent WiFi throughout. Boxing day done, just need to sit down and watch the footy.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
still pissed from having the family over last night

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Just back from my 3rd Chrimbo day mummy run on the bike. Visited mum. She had her two remaining sisters over, so I had three old ladies telling me off for (a) being late, (b) being unshaven, (c) being sweaty (I was on the bike ffs!), (d) being bleary eyed and (e) being late. Then they ordered me to fix the internets and the tv so they could record Downton Abbey. Then one inquired into my (lack of) love life while another stated that due to me clearly being (a,b,c,d and e) all the time, no woman could every make do with me. When I threatened to make the TV fixed in a way that would never allow the watching of Downton Abbey again, ever, they thinned their lips, made me a cup of tea and told me I was doing a good job. :eek:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
@TdC I would have told them that having to listen to their moaning could be enough to put you off women for life!

Been at mother in laws for 3 days now and she has been pretty good, just the occasional Daily Mail type outburst and commentary on life the universe and Islam! Ready to head off tomorrow to see some friends in Hampshire for a couple of days. Back to the sandpit on New Years Eve, just in time for a party on the East Coast (Fujairah) and watch the sun come up over the Indian Ocean :)

Hope you all have a great festive time and a happy and successful 2016!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Merry christmas, the holiday that just keeps getting more stressful :p

sayward

Resident Freddy
Hope you all had a good time. I did wish everyone a Merry Christmas in another thread. i wondered why there wasn't a specific thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom