Religion Merry bloody Christmas

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Dear Freddies, I shall be going to the pub soon, so I want to wish you all a very merry Jebus day and I hope you all have a wonderful time with your loved ones when it comes.

Cheers.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Bah humbug. And a crappy christmas to all.

Happy christmas drinking day. :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Happy Christimas day to all, back in the UK for a few days and enjoying the cold weather. On a mission right now trying to find a pub in Yeovil that will be showing BT Sport on Boxing Day.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Happy Chrimble all. I'm spending it too full of Chinese food to move, trying to work my coffee machine with my mind and debating playing some E: D. Tomorrow I'm eating steaks with mates and drinking some fantastic Brunello di Montalcino that I found (my wine guy was impressed: he saw the bottles in my hands and let me skip the queue of people buying fizzy white crap and methanol pffft). Day after that is likely recovery, though I may get some mountain biking in if I am able to get out of bed :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Happy Chrimbo to you all, i'm back home now after doing the rounds at friends places. Gonna put my feet up and catch up on TV stuff

Last edited:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a good one :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Happy pretending to be happy day!

Fucking shit wank time of year :eek:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Best Christmas ever. Son loved it, he got some nice pressies, ate two pounds of chocolate and was put to bed at a quarter to eleven kicking and screaming. He slept two minutes later :) Can't even remember what I got now, I've been too busy enjoying him and everyone else.

Oh, and if you're reading this @old.Tohtori: happy Santamas :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Merry Christmas everyone. As annoying and expensive as I find it tomorrow will make it all worth it. Dinner with 11 members of the family tomorrow and Boxing day has 45 of us showing up. Only time of the year I see some of them.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Yippi-kay-yay mother happy Xmas bitches! Love you all even our communist friends you know who you are. And I just did a massive fart...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just me and the mrs tomorrow. Got pasties from cornwall and probably chips with them.

Just a day together when we are both off rather than anything more significant than that.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Merry christmas everyone. I hope your festive days are as good as you deserve. :)
Stay safe out there.

russell

FH is my second home
Merry bloody Christmas boys and Sayward. May your hearts and bellies be full xxxx

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Merry Christmas to you all, have a great day with friends and familiy!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Merry bloody Christmas boys and Sayward. May your hearts and bellies be full xxxx
I'm s boy :eek:

Merry Christmas all of you, have a lovely day no matter what your traditions *fluffle*

Syri

FH is my second home
Have a happy Christmas everyone, whatever you believe and whatever you're doing

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think I put a stone on just looking at my sister's turkey.

And no, that's not a euphamism! :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Tactical Nuclear Penguin!
Captain Kirk approves of 32% beers. DSC_0055.JPG And any game by Vlaada Chvatil has got to be great fun ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom