Merc spec

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by old.Bubble
Slash > thrust

as i keep saying to you matt
with a few people assisting you the extra 20 damage you do from using a side style isn't worth it

When 1.64 comes and a 3.9 spd thruster is available you will soon change that comment, besides it's certainly not true on mid chain anyway, maybe on hibs yeah.You haven't played a merc that long so....

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
When 1.64 comes and a 3.9 spd thruster is available you will soon change that comment, besides it's certainly not true on mid chain anyway, maybe on hibs yeah.

ooh yes,give 3.9 spd trusthers already :(

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by faderullan
/assist are for people who knows what /face is.

/Face is for people who have space on their qbs:p

O

old.Downanael

/Face is for people who knows how to configure them for their keybord instead qb :p This starts to remind me from mIRC again

H

hangianix

Bind it to one of your button on your keyboard? :)

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Bubble
Slash > thrust

as i keep saying to you matt
with a few people assisting you the extra 20 damage you do from using a side style isn't worth it
Nothing to do with side styles. It's to do with not seeing "You hit for 200 (-150)" on healers. :p

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by hangianix
Bind it to one of your button on your keyboard? :)

If i ever can be bothered with such an unskilled game anyway:eek:

O

old.Downanael

:( Give me your merc if you quit!! :D

O

old.Bubble

Don't get me started :)

A

aleana

you ass xD besides thrust is the best especially with 1.64 coming the slower thrusters... it does take getting used to though..

Just like when you were still slash, wielding a bastard sword in your main hand and a quickness as low as possible for doing as much dmg as possible on one (VERY slow) attack.

I'd rather do a little less dmg but hit a lot more in a fight.

If you want to do a lot of dmg with a slow attack play a pole armsman imo

O

old.mattshanes

I had cap qui as slash and always have had capped qui.....(once i was going to have a sc set with base qui too but never did, that's probably where you got that idea from)

Bastard sword+haste+jambiya=cap spd or near it with 210-220 qui...

Slowest mainhand+fastest offhand=best damage especially if the merc is 50 dw+reflexes 3+

W

wildsorcerer

dont forget the new neddle mace 4.1 sped 16.5 for mainhand and the 2.5spd Albion Fortified Hammer 16.5 also ....

Thrust gets a 3.9 and a 2.4 so the damage will be close even with hasteeffect mercs get

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by aleana
Just like when you were still slash, wielding a bastard sword in your main hand and a quickness as low as possible for doing as much dmg as possible on one (VERY slow) attack.

I'd rather do a little less dmg but hit a lot more in a fight.

If you want to do a lot of dmg with a slow attack play a pole armsman imo

you are clueless

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by wildsorcerer
dont forget the new neddle mace 4.1 sped 16.5 for mainhand and the 2.5spd Albion Fortified Hammer 16.5 also ....

Thrust gets a 3.9 and a 2.4 so the damage will be close even with hasteeffect mercs get

Yep like i said, that crush combo for example you stated would even be very good, 4.1 spd be a nice mainhand damage hit.... offhand never styles so doesn't matter.

4.1+2.5/2=3.3 spd with base qui on dual swing.

Now with capped qui that's about 2.8 spd or so....but when buffed it's probably 2.3 or so, if the merc haste's the offhand and dot mainhand for example, when that proccs it will be 1.5 spd.

http://daoc.nisrv.com/modules.php?name=Weapon_Speed_Calc

W

wildsorcerer

0_o nice link matt thx :D

does this take into consideration merc duel weild natral haste effect ?

O

old.mattshanes

Yep now you see why i used bastard sword, it's more dps overall with haste.Although in 1.64 a slash merc would probably use the 4.0 spd as mainhand, that should be good spd with 2.6 offhand.

F

Flesh

fyi
4.4spd 1 hand slasher > all xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread