Mendit says Goodbye to Thid

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Got to say many thanx too all today had one great day in thid and got 5.5 bubs to lvl 26 :D damn would love to have dinged

Hibs you are by far more worthy an adversary than the albs that frequent Thidranki /salute

got to 53 Deathblows which was v happy about

Apologise to all soloer's I ran over with group unless your an alb then you deserve it :p

see you in next BG

/Mendit healer wannabe

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't Mendit a skald.. ><.

Cavell and I tried to make you autorelease out of Thidranki, but then your frostalf friend came and rezzed you before I could interupt you, and you mezzed and ran away ><. I blame that roody bard that we was grped with, who ran away when we tried to camp your corpse to stop you getting a rezz :(.

Also thanks for pissing us off when we was trying to take Thidranki with just two nightshades, a mentalist and a bard -.-.

Cavel
xx

Rathgen

Fledgling Freddie
Ran in a couple of nice groups with you recently on my runie Djinx. Great fun and nice playing :) Now go own them other battlegrounds !

Ame said:
Isn't Mendit a skald.. ><.

Indeed he is, but perhaps he always dreamt of being a healer ? ;)

Moriaana

Loyal Freddie
Glenin also capped last night, so no more Dark spec SM for me in thid :(

Trying to learn how to play dark SM is fun. When to mez, when to nuke, and when to just run away as fast as you can! I did have fun though, so thank you everyone. 106 kills and 48 deathblows :p

On the bright side I will be back with something else but who knows what.

P.S. Sorry to all the bard/whatever duos that tried to kill me. I love dark SM :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
yes, and thats probably why he said....

u know, skalds heal song? :)
Mincers get a heal song, but never call themselves healer wannabe -.-

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Mincers get a heal song, but never call themselves healer wannabe -.-

In the old days, skalds were healers on the lfg screen :)
Maybe mincers were aswell?

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
heh mincers suck paladin for in battle healing.... im not biased or anything..... PALADINS RULE

C

Canada

I capped as well

Dunno if most of you even saw I was there as I played rather early.
Adorabell, the luri Enchanter. Was really good fun blowing the lot of you to pieces.

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Mendit wannabe Healer

Mend it as in Heal. also she is a dwarf hammer user, so I was trying to look weak and innocent like a healer not a sneaky skald, thats my explaination

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Svendoc said:
Mendit wannabe Healer

Mend it as in Heal. also she is a dwarf hammer user, so I was trying to look weak and innocent like a healer not a sneaky skald, thats my explaination
Everyone rolls hammer spec ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom