memorial for Oggy -mids disrupt

H

Handie

on th bight side over 120 albions (my realm) turned up to wish the best of luck to Oggy. Unfortunatly the Mids then attacked the guild that Oggy had bleonged to with area effect damage-and turned the memorial into a blood bath/
I was killed by Oggy and he was a good bloke, not gloating over his kill, and i am sorry he his gone:(
i wish the best of luck of Oggy(he has gone to a better place) but I am disgusted by the MIDDIES behavoir in destroying the service.
God rest you , Oggy , and have fun in the afterlife...
bye bye handie 48cleric

Q

quinthar

Grats to Tangia (Mid), that stuck to my Lvl18 Cleric from 21:15GMT so that you could use the cover of a Silent Vigil to get some RP's, if thats how you get your kicks then fine, good luck to you.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I would like to name all those pathetic mids who attended the memorial service to be the sadest wankers ever on the face of this earth. And yes, I mean ALL mids are sad pathetic tossers.
Complete utter losers, who's only way to get some rp's is to disrupt this meeting...
Well, cherish your rp's (even saw some "respected" mids killing Albions.. tossers, all of you sad pathetic mids).
Good thing I do not work for Mythic, I would have deleted each and every Mid account...
Asswipes, all of you.
Regards, Glottis

T

thefunkrocket

It is unfair to put down the whole of midgard, it was only a few players who acted and the relam of midgard should not be punished for it.

Fidissair of Terra Dominus
(btw if u have any comments please do not flame this account as it is not mine)

B

bjorne

Dont blame mids

Well we all know that there were several from all realms that didnt keep their weapons down, me myself was killed ny a firbolg when i defended a guildmate from an attacker..

Of course this was expected since everyone playing this game is not mature human beeings.. and cannot understan this serious stuff.

I told many of my fellow mids to stop attacking but it didnt work..

Despite this i think it was a nice ceremony with all realms wanting to show their respect..

Bjorne Ybergimped SKALD LVL50

L

Lloth[TD]

Terra Dominus realise that not all of the mids were involved in the 'premptive strike' and would like to thank all those who turned up and didn't attack.

We'd also like to extend our thanks to the many Albs and Hibs who accompanied us on our journey from DL to the bowl.

We thank you for comming to pay your respects

F

FredaOfAxiom

Was a good service right up until the following ppl decided to attack... I hope ur proud! and those that know them I hope u show them the same respect they showed the occasion...

Luzifer
Supreme
bananach
Venomski
Mobstomper
Uggly

Chatlogged and disgusted I share the same air as these ppl :puke:

S

Screeech

Gotta Say im DISGUSTED

I looked to the middle to see Middys Hammers going Off.
Then all hell broke loose !!!

I know not all Mids are to blame....but those sad losers that thought they could get some easy RP are pathetic !!!!!!!

Me and my Guildmates were all killed sat down (so i hope you sad gits are happy with the free RP we provided)

I feel sorry for the guild that lost Oggy even if they seem to be taking it well ??

and before you MIDS say 9.30 watershed ... Bollox you saw the party was still in the middle

DISGUSTED aint the words to describe it :(

Bhaak (Forgotten Few)

M

MalokOfAxiom

Originally posted by bhaakio
Gotta Say im DISGUSTED

I know not all Mids are to blame....but those sad losers that thought they could get some easy RP are pathetic !!!!!!!

Me and my Guildmates were all killed sat down (so i hope you sad gits are happy with the free RP we provided)

I feel sorry for the guild that lost Oggy even if they seem to be taking it well ??

and before you MIDS say 9.30 watershed ... Bollox you saw the party was still in the middle

Bhaak (Forgotten Few)

Ditto...

It was posted for all to see, that Terra Dominus were going to withdraw from the Bowl to Dun Crimthain..

That act was to close the ceremony..

In my view, and I'm sure in all those that did not fight back when under attack, what happened was akin to a slaughter at a RL Funeral ceremony..

I hope those responsible are chastised by their fellow Realm Mates with all the disgust & contempt they deserve..

What a bunch of Cowardly Scum..

A

aucard

#Celticfist [23:13] <cgr> handle irl stuff irl. plz- <-- Supreme.

Supreme ( NP ) + Funeral ceremony = Free RP.

GJ.

T

tisme

Originally posted by bhaakio
Gotta Say im DISGUSTED

Bhaak (Forgotten Few)

I was Disgusted too......I sat down and refused to join in the PATHETIC Mid performance.

M

MalokOfAxiom

Originally posted by aucard
#Celticfist [23:13] <cgr> handle irl stuff irl. plz- <-- Supreme.

Supreme ( NP ) + Funeral ceremony = Free RP.

GJ.

Like I said, Cowardly Scum..

Unarmed, Sat or standing motionless..

Where's the Honour in Battle there..??

A

aucard

# celticfist [23:09] <cgr> ffs, handle irl stuff irl u want serious response, it was doomed to be like this. <-- Supreme.

yes it is doomed with lameasses like Supreme.

C

Cowled

Im very very very sorry from Albion's side. And say sorry to all the ppl which was hit in emain, doing the ceramoni.

I came 22:20, 10 min left, saw alot of dead bodies. Saw Alpha hitting trolls, and Ninjastyle (played by Aussie's brother) killing mids.

I KNOW, I KNOW someone hits first.. and then u hit back .. and someone see u, he interupts.. etc.

.. FFS.. it's a chainreaction, NEVER HIT BACK!

I am assamed to even know the name NolbyPride, since i was killed by Jawz and Venomski, 22:25. :(

Sorry again to all the dead people :(

And it was an experience to meet you all.

G

gunner440

1st. Kinda dumb holding a 'ceremony' of that sort in emain (we all know why) and also, a SAturday. People tend to go there to rvr if a more quiet location was wanted then i reckon hadrian's wall or odins would have been more appropriate....

and as for the u suck for doing this destroying the memorial etc etc i dont see it illegal in the CoC to disrupt things like this..

C

Cowled

I was discussing with Ninjastyle (still Aussie's brother) and Alpha.. but their conclusion: They hit first, i may hit back.

I was not hit, before NP killed me :(

I ran towards hibs, a grp of 20-30, a kissed and /saluted them.
No one, not even ONE touched me.

M

MalokOfAxiom

Originally posted by Gunnerr
1st. Kinda dumb holding a 'ceremony' of that sort in emain (we all know why) and also, a SAturday. People tend to go there to rvr if a more quiet location was wanted then i reckon hadrian's wall or odins would have been more appropriate....

and as for the u suck for doing this destroying the memorial etc etc i dont see it illegal in the CoC to disrupt things like this..

Point 1...
Oggy was a Hibernian.. So a Hibernian location was more fitting..

Point 2...
He was a respected RvR'er.. So Emain is the logical choice...

Point 3...
Saturday, is a busy time agreed, so more people to pay their respects..

Point 4...
This was an event to show RESPECT to a fellow gamer..
Quite obviously, the latter was non-existant in the instigators of this carnage...

B

Bilf

Originally posted by Gunnerr

From that statement, I'm guessing you are rather young...

C

Cloak_

Personally I dd everything I cud to stop ppl attacking,,

If I saw an Alb attack a Mid id mezz the Alb, and vice versa, and got showed respect for doing so,
If I saw a grp of albs get mezzed Id mass lul them to release it.
I even saw a Kobby Nuking Aussie- and mezzed it so he got away.

Saw 3 scouts shooting some mids, so mezzed em all (my bad coz they all went for me and some lame stealther missed a PA lol)

In the end it seemed like a free for all so I did what I could, Rezzing ppl & mezzing ppl.

I just hope whoever started this (looked like Thane & Shammy to me) are happy with thier uber rp pharming :puke:

Q

quinthar

The majority of Albs, Hibs and Mids refrained from attacking anybody, shame that there were many half wits (I apologise to genuine half wits btw) that showed no respect, you are scum, you are known and you bring your realm into disgrace.

This applies to all that wielded weapons, not just to the Mids that took advantage of undefended players.

shame on you, your guilds and realm!

O

old.Gobarnachta

After seeing 5 or so DMs coming from Buffsie I tried to gank him. Maybe it was still wrong to respond in attack with counter-attack but still it was already passed 21.30 gmt but he was shooting at ppl in huge crowd in bowl that were still mourning...I didn't get to gank him because of IP he used and The (avalonian) that came to nuke me for my attack, sadly I had to gank The who still followed me after I ran off and bolted me... :p
---
Well just gotta say some people lack completely on good moral and I guess nothing can help them before they manage to grow up themselves if that's ever gonna happen.
--

/salute Cowled, give them good lesson about honor and fair-play :p

-G

ps. rip Oggy :(

J

just.thebrave

Name and shame..

I share the deep disgust at some ppl that play this game..

And hope that more sensible ppl will treat these pathetic jokes of humanity as they deserve.

To name some.. (all realms)

Fatbelly
Netto
Whoodoo
Supreme
Draupnir
Oxymoron
Roland
Domain
Rexy
Nydrin
Venomski
Aliorm
Mila
Aragone
Volker
Rangsam (the pathetic grey con elf that killed me after many many hits)

These misfits all killed ppl between 9:30-9:45 pm in the bowl.. So it was after the "appointed time", but who cares if it was! what sort of person would want to turn a memorial service into a blood bath?

Personally i think they are the the most dispicable ppl i have ever come across in our daoc community..

Terra Dominus couldn't complete the memorial as they wanted (i belive), since they more or less all killed the instant the violence started.

To TD, thx for orgianzing this. I thought it was a wonderfull idea, in honor of someone you loved.. sadly it's shown us how some ppl have no respect for humanity.

A

Alpha Male

grr

@Cowled Get your damn facts straight before you start throwing peoples names around with mud...i went to bowl with a lot of the hibs from Gorge, waving and jollying the whole time..and when we got there the same happened...then at just gone 9.30gmt mids acted the fools and started to attack the guild in the middle...i mezed many mids and when got attacked by 2 np members i retaliated alongside several other albions - then when those 2 mids were dead i went peacefull again and sat down with the hibs. (i think i accidentaly killed a hib on low hps - f8(closest enemy when i was fighting the mids and hit my DD's and i think it killed a hib =()

Other than that there was no fighting on my part till it was well and truly a bloodbath and everyone was attacking everyone else (mainly mids i think)

Hats off to Oggys friends for taking on such a big task, i think you did very well and im sure Oggy would have thanked you for it.
Seeing all hibs/albs/mids stood in a square for so long was i think a big achievement despite the following trouble.

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Bilf

From that statement, I'm guessing you are rather young...

i am rather young, yes, its true and i dont pretend to be what i am not i.e. older.. whats bad about that?

and as for my previous comment..

another scenario.. been working long shifts from monday to friday and the morning during saturdays.. come back from work dead tired and u realise u have about 30mins to play daoc (the person's favourite pastime) and to relax himself before going out for dinner with the family and then eventually going to bed.. in attmpt to recover the lost sleep during the week.
He has wanted to play daoc since monday but didn't get any chance what so ever during the week and he is bursting to play.
Enters login, password, starts up daoc... logs his main lvl 50 char, ports to emain....

wtf? whats this i have half an hour to gank and there is some ceremony being held in emain...

D

Damini

...So you leave the game, disappointed but still a fully functional human, capable of empathy. You don't start killing regardless.

Y

yadleen

Gunnerr that was the most stupid attempt at justifying your actions. Get a life, I don't think it would have really hurt you to not attack just this once out of respect.

J

Jace

Diddums, someone went and died and spoiled Gunners fun.

Prize twat.

C

Cowled

Re: grr

Originally posted by Alpha Male
@Cowled Get your damn facts straight before you start throwing peoples names around with mud...i went to bowl with a lot of the hibs from Gorge, waving and jollying the whole time..and when we got there the same happened...then at just gone 9.30gmt mids acted the fools and started to attack the guild in the middle...i mezed many mids and when got attacked by 2 np members i retaliated alongside several other albions - then when those 2 mids were dead i went peacefull again and sat down with the hibs. (i think i accidentaly killed a hib on low hps - f8(closest enemy when i was fighting the mids and hit my DD's and i think it killed a hib =()

Wasn't that just what i said?
"You hit me, i hit again"

It's chainreaction.

I wont reply to more, i think most ppl got my point.

/salute Oggy and other people there.

Users who are viewing this thread