Melee Damage in RvR (Post your big slapz!)

Sorin

Banned
if it would work for casters, i would have hit stuff fwith bolts for 890, crit for 20000.

If your damage cap really was the cap for your crit percentage, you would never be able to crit hit above 1000 with crit or whatever your damage cap is ( Try To Nuke A Lvl 1 Mob )

50% of my current damage cap is about 500, i hit sitting targets/low lvl mobs for 1020( My Damage Cap ) The vamp in my screen was standing.. still wonder why i could hit my cap on him.

it's not fake, I remember getting more that 50% crits with Defenders Rage, thought it was a bug.. maybe style working as intended?

Nah, the style does not give bonus to damage in that manner.
and high growth rate does not mean more than 50% crit in any way.

I can only explain it as a bug.

Unless modifiers adds to the percentage of the giving damage, which i really doubt it does.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hard cap at 50% for crits in RvR is in game since ages

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
This is prolly my greatest hits on a rr5 champ (fully buffed aswell) on the US servers - not counting my PA's :)

infil.jpg

He went from like 80% to 0% in 4 hits after his slam wore off and i was at 14% :p guess he didnt like that :flame:

Secreet

Fledgling Freddie
When Scat was under attack i jumped from the keep and placed a siege mine under the warram.
Nice damage results :p
my.php

Secreet

Fledgling Freddie
1 insta kill

was definitly a bug

but funny to see the damage message

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
its style+base damage for melee, if i hit for 200 base and 100 style damage my crit can be 150 (that would print out as; perform style perfectly (+100); you hit for 300)

bad phrasing from my part. that is what i ment.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
If your damage cap really was the cap for your crit percentage, you would never be able to crit hit above 1000 with crit or whatever your damage cap is ( Try To Nuke A Lvl 1 Mob )

50% of my current damage cap is about 500, i hit sitting targets/low lvl mobs for 1020( My Damage Cap ) The vamp in my screen was standing.. still wonder why i could hit my cap on him.

i know bolts will hit any caster without self AF for cap damage. i`ve hit grey con targets for 1 234 (+2 500), asuming the target has 10 % fire resists, it means that the original base damage before being reduced to cap would have been something like 25 000 damage. if the crit was calculated on the calculated damage before being capped, it could means crits of 12500 damage ...

i still want to see a screeny of a bolt (from fire wiz) where the crit was more than 617 (and you need 9% magic damage and mom 5 for that).

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Since there are no mad PALADIN FLIPPING OUT screenies,

Here, I present to you mad HAX paladin 1H damage:

pre-toa :
perkele.jpg

hinjobie.jpg

when I tried 2h crush for a week or so in OF with Fate's Sledge
(caster, no shields, just resurrected) :

Caster_noshields.jpg

best_1handed_damage.jpg.jpg

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont really play melee much but these are 2 ive done on the VW

Back style on something (got zerged ofc)
sshot117.jpg

Frontal shot on a hunter (got him died after)
sshot102.jpg

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
dpssvghs4.jpg

Decent dps considering I was rr3 and not fully templated, was using thrust claws also on scale user.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Ah :> Thanks for the info.
So if I PA a friar, I need to get a 2h Spirit Sword or maybe try and get the Belt of the Sun into my Template and whack them with an Energy 2h Sword?

Oli - Illu

or a slash sword maybe and the crush boof maybe? :)

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
Shamealot I love you! :)
shamealotnl7.jpg

Ouch it hurts to see it from the other side hehehe. But no pain no gain :) In fact it was a fun rvr night with a lot of long fights and loads of deathblows for lil me. Good to see i could deliver u some fun too. Thats what a game is for.

Cya in game, Shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom