Melee Damage in RvR (Post your big slapz!)

Hydron

Fledgling Freddie
Not really, I just feel its my business alone, and don't like the idea of others running around copycatting it. Feels great when you finally get a new template perfected, i'd rather encourage others to get that feeling themselves rather then copy. Though I don't mind giving a few pointers and saying which armour drops I use etc.

cant speak for others but I was merely showing an interest. My template was finished a long time ago.

Hydron

Fledgling Freddie
And Hydron, stay away from the second place. its mine!! ;)

Don't take advantage of me not playing atm ^^

LOL - I wasn't really paying attention, i just have bursts of ''Be-arsed'' in rvr from time to time :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I used a Cold Benthic Sword and 2h PA'd a Friar (I think it was) the other day, he was lowish RR, for 300!!!!!!!!!! This is with 50CS+17ish, 348str,MoP5 >.<

And trying to PA a necro pet, I tried again tonight and then was meleeing the pet hitting for 20 at a time. Absolutely ridiculous :>

I think at the end of the day, life as a necro or friar or mauler will get boring very quickly. I don't see many necros about and I imagine it is because they cannot be killed in melee, so people simply avoid them leaving them to a lonely existence.
Maulers I think will become the same. Apparently on US Servers, people already avoid maulers simply because the chance to win in melee is so small.
I think even the people playing them after a while get bored of them. Being God mode and winning everything loses its novelty quickly. Look how many warlocks are active - hardly any because they are /yawn.

Anyway, back to my PA, there needs to be a minimum PA amount for different materials. PA'ing someone for 300 is pure bullshit tbh :> Especially on leather or cloth.

Oli - Illu

Was hoping for a couple of last fights before I left :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
untitled.JPG

Fully buffed infil on a ranja.

untitled2.JPG

Fully buffed infil on a hero.

untitled3.JPG

Some normal dmg :|

Hydron

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah thats been bothering me for a while acctually.

Which crit rate is correct?

Say you hit for 800(-200) ,
is the crit cap 50% of 800(actual damage) or 1000(before resist calc)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah thats been bothering me for a while acctually.

Which crit rate is correct?

Say you hit for 800(-200) ,
is the crit cap 50% of 800(actual damage) or 1000(before resist calc)

max crit on a PLAYER should be 50% max of the number given (in this case, max crit would be 400).

given a bug or two that might occasion produce weird crits and the fact that necro pets class as monsters and can eat crits up to 100 %, you should never see crits on players where the crit is more than 50 % of the damage done.

maybe artes that convert damage to power and similar stuff could produce crits that look like : hit for 550, crit for 300. as the initial damage was 600 but only displayes the 550 damage and not the 50 damage converted as such on the attackers screen.

Sorin

Banned
max crit on a PLAYER should be 50% max of the number given (in this case, max crit would be 400).

given a bug or two that might occasion produce weird crits and the fact that necro pets class as monsters and can eat crits up to 100 %, you should never see crits on players where the crit is more than 50 % of the damage done.

maybe artes that convert damage to power and similar stuff could produce crits that look like : hit for 550, crit for 300. as the initial damage was 600 but only displayes the 550 damage and not the 50 damage converted as such on the attackers screen.

I will investergate this.. i don't crit very often cuz i don't need to.
I can't belive that its a percentage of the damage given at the time.

I've hit for 700+400 crit and above many times.
Either its a bug or its 50% of your damage cap.

wonder if its the same for casters.

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
untitledoy0.jpg

with ragnarok

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
plz always zerg him and his f*****g friends, over and over and over again... Tyvm,

Reotin out..

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
I will investergate this.. i don't crit very often cuz i don't need to.
I can't belive that its a percentage of the damage given at the time.

I've hit for 700+400 crit and above many times.
Either its a bug or its 50% of your damage cap.

wonder if its the same for casters.

if it would work for casters, i would have hit stuff fwith bolts for 890, crit for 20000.

if bolts which hit (ANY cloth wearer without self AF) into galizions are AN indication, you can NOT hit players for more than 50 % of the damage done

in all the time i`ve hit a target with specline bolt, for (say,) 1234 (it seemed a reoccuring number) damage, which i asume was capped, i`ve never seen a crit on that bolt exceed more than 617.

i asume there are exceptions, like the necromancers i`ve mentioned earlire in the thread, maybe some bugs, ...

crit damage should not exceed 50 % of the base damage DONE, unless a bug or an otherwise strange effect is in place.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
was bored so made a small compilation :)

nothing really extraordinary, just a few pics from my inf and merc, ofc I cant compete with 2h damage:)

dmg.JPG

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Fun screenie on old friend

Attachments

• chealseaouch.jpg
    chealseaouch.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 134

Lethul

FH is my second home
crit damage should not exceed 50 % of the base damage DONE, unless a bug or an otherwise strange effect is in place.

its style+base damage for melee, if i hit for 200 base and 100 style damage my crit can be 150 (that would print out as; perform style perfectly (+100); you hit for 300)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Varg should post his ss.
he made a collage of his 2h'ed dmg, anybody know the link to his webpage?

At least he never 1hitted me. :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
it's not fake, I remember getting more that 50% crits with Defenders Rage, thought it was a bug.. maybe style working as intended?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom