Meduza/lox/xdi/yog

R

raisen-nesiar

Sorry guys i havnt been in game recently...my pc's giving me many problems atm...i plan to be back in the next 5days.
I see Kebab left guild ?

ps to any1 that knows...was mastery of arms fixed in 1.63 or will that be 1.64 ?

R

raisen-nesiar

i checked Duskwave...Kebab aint in guild anymore? do u know if he left?

R

raisen-nesiar

Jesus christ, account swappers get on my tits. We've had a big problem with them hm.......

D

Draylor

Originally posted by raisen-nesiar
was mastery of arms fixed in 1.63 or will that be 1.64 ?
Not what you want to hear - but its 1.64

Originally posted by raisen-nesiar
Jesus christ, account swappers get on my tits
Heh, am I seeing things or are at least 2 of the 4 char names in topic on accounts that have at some point been traded? :p

B

Belomar

Let's discuss guild matters on BW, everyone! SS, boys and girls, let's feel at home! <summons Alb/Excal's biggest guild> :D

M

med_uza

He traded his account, so I kicked him.

Meduza

Hope 2 c u back soon ;) need some "org" players, kthx! ;)

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Belomar
Let's discuss guild matters on BW, everyone! SS, boys and girls, let's feel at home! <summons Alb/Excal's biggest guild> :D

im here ! :p

C

Ckiller ofDust

i dont get this sell acc style :(

When i quit the game my Chars r dead i mean they r me and nobody else

E

Eggy

I'm at an old Yog's house irl, he's in bed.

I have your sub pass.

Hahahaha :p

B

Brynn

how was the nite out eggy?

MIkey said u took teh camera

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Brynn
how was the nite out eggy?

MIkey said u took teh camera

Here's how it goes.

I'm sitting at home duoing with the gorgeous Elajt, when Mikey and James started ranting on MSN about coming to see them in Southampton. I'm thinking maybe, but can't be arsed getting train etc. Randomly, all of a sudden I feel like phoning my mate, Greg (irl), and even more randomly he's driving past my house (at uni), is on the way to Southampton to see his sister...who also randomly lives next to James...

So I get to Southampton, trot over to Mikey's, and we sit down a lovely well-prepared meal out of a tin and shot 3 bottles of wine.

Off to Mikey's union, which turns out to be a shit hole (no offence), but has cheap drinks-a-roony! After 3 pints of Snakebite and a couple of Flatliners, we join the Circus society, realise it's the most dangerous society imaginable and go outside so James can vomit. Off to the club!

It gets very hazy at this point. Vague memories keep coming back to us, but basically we went to 3 clubs, realised how shit they were on Tuesday nights. Mikey kept jumping on me and pushing me over on the dancefloor, until eventually I started bleeding rather heavily from the back of my head. This seemed very amusing at the time, but obviously not from the bouncer's point of view.

Mikey, utterly destroyed wanders off home on his own, leaving me and James trying to get back in. Apparently I had called the bouncer a 'joke' and he refused to let me back in...shit.

A kebab later and a very drunken stumble home, I wake up in James' living room.

Yer, not a bad night.

E

elbeek

Sounds like fun. Oh btw, I am paying for these benders, yes I am a tax payer. Now ffs will u get back to your studies :)

E

Eggy

Originally posted by elbeek
Sounds like fun. Oh btw, I am paying for these benders, yes I am a tax payer. Now ffs will u get back to your studies :)

fu slag

S

samildanachh

oo guildford give me 1 year and ill be at uni there :)

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Appollo
have a party in Guildford, then i can come \o/

hehe would have been great if you were there last night pollykins :wub:

E

Eggy

Originally posted by samildanachh
economics-L-100

such fotm

Do maths, physics and music A-levels, get AAB+ and come play with sound desks worth half a million pounds. Much more fun - for a start, "coursework" is recording rock bands etc

S

samildanachh

nerf :)

but im good at economics

my music talents r.........shit :)

Users who are viewing this thread