Medieval II Total War...

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Been playing it a fair bit, it's okay but main thing irritating me is they didn't bother doing new voice over for the various factions. The irish speak in scots accents, the welsh in english and the norwegians sound like serbian gangsters.

When you pay for an official add on you want all the bells and whistles, not just a new map and some redesigned units like any free mod.

i understand where your coming from but, id say... the viking invasion was a one map, one addon, and this one is 4 maps, 4 mini-addons, all requireing new maps, new coding, etc. so im more forgiving :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
the viking invasion was a one map, one addon, and this one is 4 maps, 4 mini-addons, all requireing new maps, new coding, etc. so im more forgiving :)
I'm prolly more forgiving on the viking one, as the darkages era (400-900 AD ish) is one that tends to get overlooked in wargames and personally just find that period of british history interesting with all these minor and emerging kingdoms.

However, I should prolly give some of the other campaigns a go b4 moaning too much :). Lithuanian king inc!

Mabs

i keep playing the teutons one... purely cos i love those crazy hats they wear ;)

Mabs

there is a mod out that puts the Teutons and some of their sub races into the main campaign, worth a look if thats your sort of thing

requires a full unpack of the game, which is 7 or so gig, and can cause probs so be warned :)

clickage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom