Me NS movie :D

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Aye well, alocas ftp, they dl like hell from it :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Dont understand all the Dragonfang-whine so hard. I only see

'You prepare to perform a Diamondback'.
You prepare to perform a Garotte as backup for Diamondback.

every now and then an Achillesheel/Hamstring and thats about it.

See even repetative DB/Garotte spam when the stun is already long gone or after PA+CD chain.

xrn

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie, looks like stealthers on exc got abit more respect for eachother than on prydwen... not many ppl adding when they see the fight :)

Aio

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Dont understand all the Dragonfang-whine so hard. I only see

'You prepare to perform a Diamondback'.
You prepare to perform a Garotte as backup for Diamondback.

every now and then an Achillesheel/Hamstring and thats about it.

See even repetative DB/Garotte spam when the stun is already long gone or after PA+CD chain.

9 seconds stun > 5 seconds stun.

Pretty sure whines would be less if DF was lowered to 5 seconds.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm......

Great display of how easy it is to win by running throw your enemy each it..... :puke:

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
xrn said:
Nice movie, looks like stealthers on exc got abit more respect for eachother than on prydwen... not many ppl adding when they see the fight :)

hope ur being sarcastic in that comment, cause thats completly wrong
dling now btw

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
dling now btw

Don't be so hasty..... Pryd has a lot of stealth zerg problems, even more than Excal...

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
didn´t think it was posseble :eek6:

Wouldn belive it either if someone just told me but i've seen it with my own eyes, basicly theres more stealthers in the frontiers than none stealth chars :) untill ~21:00 Cet, then the masses starts waking up for some 'zerging' :D

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Was in duo last night at prydwen, eld and chanter ;)

Got pwned by 1 infill invader (rambo) + 1 inf dragon knight (cor....soemthing) + they had a third friend and a mincer popped ;) All there just with rambo...
So yes they have major sth problems I would think... 5am we got killed by some albs at atk, they had 2fgs..... 8 of them were scouts :eek7:

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
found and killed you as a liddul savant in emain once, havent found you since then ;<

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL omg that movie sucked bigtime the the only reason u are winning fights seem to be because u are exploiting lag and not in wiev fucking lame, why not use drag window to ? u must be one of the worst ns out there

Wilddork

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
LOL omg that movie sucked bigtime the the only reason u are winning fights seem to be because u are exploiting lag and not in wiev fucking lame, why not use drag window to ? u must be one of the worst ns out there

well I kinda second that..

watching the movie made me :puke:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ok, managed to download the movie and watch it. Nice editing and very nice quality, I need to pick your brains on how to do that (I am guess XViD + full sized fraps capture?). However, as for the content, yes, you seem quite skilled, and the run-through-and-stick trick is very well carried out. However, it is the lamest exploit imaginable and I think it sucks.

I sure hope we don't get another mad discussion about running through enemies and strafing them. Suffice to say is that I personally think it is uber lame, and let's leave it at that. ;)

Oh, and DAoC isn't an emotion, FYI. ;)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
sucky movie tbh... the only reason u can kill anyone is because run behind them and use the lag bug ... lame tbh

u such when u can´t even kill ppl w/o useing exploits....

:m00:

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
NP, you got your own opinions in wether you want ppl to play and how you wanna play. I dont see any reason why it should be wrong running thru ppl.
I quote ckiller, aka shikita from irc "I dont get it, is there any albs using /face in your movie?" "Unbelievable how stupid they could be".

Anyways, this is how i allways been playin, since the very start of my daoc career, i find it hard to change style, just to press stick and press some buttons. Makes the game zzz. :) I'm sure i'd win fights anyways aswell m8 renwind, as you perhaps didnt notice, i dont use AP in neither of the fights, cept once when i mistakenly pressed it when changing to qbar 2. AP= advantage imo.

Aeicaaan its my lucky flower :) Just a normal buttercup which the sweetest louise in hib allways are giving out to ppl. :)

Belomar, divx mpeg low motion codec. 30 fps fraps, 1024x768.

Aussie

Banned
well he didnt use AP in a single fight afaik. unlike other ns :m00:
proofs ns arent shit at low lvl.

xrn

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
dling now btw
Well i don't play a stealther on exc myself, but watching the movie it looks like people don't add on eachothers fights that much, atleast not Freppe's fights... On prydwen noone hesitates...

vintervargen

Banned
hanvt seen it yet, but it sounds like the albs are too retarded to use /face, instead of DF/DS spammage.

GW :D

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
well he didnt use AP in a single fight afaik. unlike other ns :m00:
proofs ns arent shit at low lvl.

Havent seen the movie, but after the others whining about run-through bug the movie only proofs that the albs who didnt face are stupid + it proofs that NS abusing this will kill ppl who dont know the counter..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom