Me NS movie :D

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
xrn said:
Nice movie, looks like stealthers on exc got abit more respect for eachother than on prydwen... not many ppl adding when they see the fight :)

LOL! :eek7:

funniest shit I have ever read :D !! all ppl add when they see a fight on exc. And don't deny cuz then I'm afraid I have to go and kill you all in-game!.. no wait!...... I can't... im .. a... gimpBlade2k4... :eek:

Edit: and for the discussion about running through ppl, quit the bullshit and use your /face key instead of your /stick. Im also strafing around ppl in combat, not my fault if they don't stick or face! but I guess ppl just need something to cry 'n hug their soft pillow with pink bumbibears on, about.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
any of u there have dled there got a better upload then 512? more like 2mbit :p

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
nice movie Freppe ^^
first song is of the rox xD

[BF]MaD

Fledgling Freddie
i ve played pryd in fgs

going to amg when u think its "safe" is not a good idea

u might see 5 albs unstealthed , if u dare go near them , 2fg stealthers pop (at primetime)

in the weeeeeee hours its even worse , cuz then those 5 albs aint there , its just the stzerg

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Freppe said:
I quote ckiller, aka shikita from irc "I dont get it, is there any albs using /face in your movie?" "Unbelievable how stupid they could be".

hmz excatly what i said... findin it hilarious to see those gimpys doin the /stick stylee and gettin owned hehehe

to freppe the cryzor :fluffle:

to n00b infs not knowin what /face is :kissit:

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Best quality movie i think iv seen, could actually read what styles u was doing. :clap:

Wilddork

Fledgling Freddie
Ckiller said:
hmz excatly what i said... findin it hilarious to see those gimpys doin the /stick stylee and gettin owned hehehe

to freppe the cryzor :fluffle:

to n00b infs not knowin what /face is :kissit:

well you were getting pwnd by running through and strafing yesterday, crying on irc ofc

tbh i find it very lame thing to do..

Panzer

Fledgling Freddie
I dont get it .. if running through and strafing is lame .. are you just meant to stand there and go toe to toe with an infil ???

Cos i guess in a toe-to-toe fight, an infil will waaaaay outdamage a NS.

No wonder its Albs whining about not just standing there ...

Sheesh.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Wilddork said:
well you were getting pwnd by running through and strafing yesterday, crying on irc ofc

He was whining about a guy using Drag window. Its in my point very different. Thats a outside game thing. I run, thru the guy INGAME. Its your fault if you dont use the counter.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Wilddork said:

Strange thing then as i said to u on IRC, that running through and strafing doesnt work against /face ie u cant get out of view messages 5-6 times in a fight while usin it. Blame it on lagg if u may but dont blame it on gettin pwnd by a counter that works against this type of things......

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
"Well i don't play a stealther on exc myself, but watching the movie it looks like people don't add on eachothers fights that much, atleast not Freppe's fights... On prydwen noone hesitates..." - xrn

LOL! No one does either on Excal, if only you knew how much Freppe was venting his anger on IRC to me, cuz of adds :D

Prisma/Sniper

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Dont understand all the Dragonfang-whine so hard. I only see

'You prepare to perform a Diamondback'.
You prepare to perform a Garotte as backup for Diamondback.

every now and then an Achillesheel/Hamstring and thats about it.

See even repetative DB/Garotte spam when the stun is already long gone or after PA+CD chain.

lol, compare the seconds of the stun for one thing;o

and the damage as a second thing,

and the third, well....

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Prisma/Sniper said:
lol, compare the seconds of the stun for one thing;o

and the damage as a second thing,

and the third, well....

Compare the amount of spec points used to get each then....

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
He was whining about a guy using Drag window. Its in my point very different. Thats a outside game thing. I run, thru the guy INGAME. Its your fault if you dont use the counter.

This is where i kinda disagree :) IMO running throw works like that because of the client lag your'll find.... kinda like the disagree on where the char is.

I would call that an outside game thing :)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
This is where i kinda disagree :) IMO running throw works like that because of the client lag your'll find.... kinda like the disagree on where the char is.

I would call that an outside game thing :)

Thats your opinion, running thru is smth you also can counter. Which you cant with drag window, if you dont do it yourself that is. Also, i havent heard really what mythic have said about this issue? Ive never seen any thread, or anything by them. I might be mistaken here, but if thats the case, why r u whining? But hey, im not the guy pressing stick and think everything should be solved by pressing some buttons and should be able to win. You should work for it, nothing else.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
Thats your opinion, running thru is smth you also can counter. Which you cant with drag window, if you dont do it yourself that is. Also, i havent heard really what mythic have said about this issue? Ive never seen any thread, or anything by them. I might be mistaken here, but if thats the case, why r u whining? But hey, im not the guy pressing stick and think everything should be solved by pressing some buttons and should be able to win. You should work for it, nothing else.

I'm not whining, remember i sendt your little ass back to ligen each time we met, i do use /face if people starts to do that shit.

Why would mythic maka a thread about it? No it is not a bug/cheat of any kind but it does rely on client lag to work, i.e. Out of view because 1 client has another log on you atm......

Again i'm not whining, i just think it's a shity n00bish way to win a fight, having to rely on client lag that is :)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
I'm not whining, remember i sendt your little ass back to ligen each time we met, i do use /face if people starts to do that shit.

Why would mythic maka a thread about it? No it is not a bug/cheat of any kind but it does rely on client lag to work, i.e. Out of view because 1 client has another log on you atm......

Again i'm not whining, i just think it's a shity n00bish way to win a fight, having to rely on client lag that is :)

1. I havent meet you solo ever i think, oh yeah, once with sargs char and i killed you. :) Anyways, i dont think its about relying to client lag. I think i got about 10-20 fraps clips where i get the same shit. I dont care if ppl use drag window or strafe's or whatever. Look at the fight vs Jergiot btw, and how many times i get not in view. Why is that? I dont give a rat ass tbh why i do, if he strafes etc, its a part of the game imo. And he should be allowed to use it. Drag window on the other hand, is smth you dont do in the game. You do it by using the window outside. Its a lot difference between those two and i hope you dont even bothers saying they are the same.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Anyways, its how i play, and if ppl dont use the counter, suit themselves. Its not my fault that they dont use what they can. Why should i be blamed for that? Anyways, for those who liked the movie, thx aloit. :D :cheers:

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
Compare the amount of spec points used to get each then....

And maybe compare 2.2specpoints to 2.5specpoints? ;)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
And maybe compare 2.2specpoints to 2.5specpoints? ;)

ok....

NS/SB gets 3253 Spec points without autoing
Infil gets 3706 spec points without autoing

That gives the infil 435 more spec points than a NS or SB

A NS has to pay 324 sec points for DB 5sec stun
A infil has to pay 1274 spec points for DF 9sec stun

That tells us the infil has to use 950 more spec points than the NS to get the stun of evade style

ofc I know NS's spec more into weapon but only trying to show the difference between the amount they also have to pay :)

I wouldn mind having DF lowered to a 7sec stun, but then DB should also be lowered to a 3sec stun and, DF is a lvl 50 style and should be worth the points.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
ok....

NS/SB gets 3253 Spec points without autoing
Infil gets 3706 spec points without autoing

That gives the infil 435 more spec points than a NS or SB

A NS has to pay 324 sec points for DB 5sec stun
A infil has to pay 1274 spec points for DF 9sec stun

That tells us the infil has to use 950 more spec points than the NS to get the stun of evade style

ofc I know NS's spec more into weapon but only trying to show the difference between the amount they also have to pay :)

I wouldn mind having DF lowered to a 7sec stun, but then DB should also be lowered to a 3sec stun and, DF is a lvl 50 style and should be worth the points.

Its more than just DF u spec for. You get an awesome Ws, which ns's/sb's dont get.
First time herb played Infil i assume today, guess what he said: ? [17:23] <[GoL]Herbal> god df is rly overpowered

This isnt a thread about class balance tho, so make one about that if u really wanna speak about it.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
Its more than just DF u spec for. You get an awesome Ws, which ns's/sb's dont get.
First time herb played Infil i assume today, guess what he said: ? [17:23] <[GoL]Herbal> god df is rly overpowered

This isnt a thread about class balance tho, so make one about that if u really wanna speak about it.

Oh so Herbal said that..... Must be true then :rolleyes:

Yes Infils might prime of the fight when talking stealth classes but there are other classes that needs fixing long before even considering DF....

and ofc 50 weapon is gonna give more WS.

Oh, and i didn't start it.....

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Btw.....

My infil with 50 weapon spec and rr7 fully buffed should have 1500 WS when useing this http://haldar.newmail.ru/daoc/ws.html

Same buffs, realm abilities, points used in start and 50 weapon spec and at same rr a NS should have 1484, only 16 less than the infils....

With 44 weapon spec the NS has 1433 WS.....

Anyway since they have same passive RA's can put the same amount on points in stats at the start and can both spec weapon to 50 same buffs then the only real difference is starting class and if the infil are made to get more WS, wouldn know about that

Ofc the calc could be wrong with ~0.5%

Neo

Loyal Freddie
ok serious, im not ghey, but who is playing the 2nd song on ur movie :) ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom