Me and my leetness...

B

BlitheringIdiot

Yeah so i figured I'd make this thread so people could tell me how great I am.

Thanks in advance

Onethreethreeseven - skald.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Lose the zerg following you!

Stop camping ATK!

Enough with the hax0rz! Play fair!!

Yadda yadda ... :p

Nah, you is da best skald I've ever met! :D

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by mallan
/beckon

pfft too hard for me :(

I think I have a better buffbot than you :p

Oh and you sig isnt true, you are lvl25.

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
I think I have a better buffbot than you :p

Oh and you sig isnt true, you are lvl25.

ure buffbots cool :cool:

P

Puppetmistress

Drop the buffbot, tho granted you stopped fighting my mincer (Brilliance) when we met, but I wasn't buffed and you where :)

Couldnt leave you alone when I noticed the infil around me so I decided to get abit of help to kill you together (its only fair: You + buffbot = Me + infil)

Drop buffs and do duel? xD

B

BlitheringIdiot

Ok, next time I see you. I'll drop buffs, I have a feeling I will loose though... :(

B

BlitheringIdiot

I dropped buffs that time :p you wer enever going to win anyway skalds > mincers in melee, especially at lower levels.

Sorry about the friar, I didnt realise until too late that you were telling him to stop hitting me.

P

Puppetmistress

I dropped buffs that time :p you wer enever going to win anyway skalds > mincers in melee, especially at lower levels.

Sorry about the friar, I didnt realise until too late that you were telling him to stop hitting me.

U was lucky, resisted 3 out of 4 DD's which is alot on our level :)

Im capped out now tho, meet ya in real RvR :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Im capped out now tho, meet ya in real RvR :p

No thanks, I've had enough bad experiences with our GoV fg's being trampled by your SS fg's in hadrians thank you very much! :p

That duel was actually the 2nd worst I've done in any solo fight 1337, worst being against an infil (think his name was gyilkos, I saw you duoing with him later on) who beat me, even though a savage added to help me. :eek:

D

Dorin

hi onethreelongnameyougot, yea i was lucky with my backstab there [APK] (kinda hard to backstab a skald running through you wih 250 ping :). Anyways was a fair fight till Littles added (who i managed to kill later, positive side of being slash infil is that savages are killable in bg if i can get a good opener:). Seen you got zerged a few times, well cant help rp-hungry d00ds. gonna cap soon cya later :)

gyilkos mastah slash infil .)

C

Conchabar

ive pld a fully twinked highlander mincer in bg thid and i wouldnt say that oc i ran buffed everywhere and had a spec like ure one high weapon and low instruments and average stealth gr8 fun:) i think minstrels need to lose stealth:p

B

barevoose

agrred mincers do suck when compared to skalds melee but mince got the mez and stealth so i guess it all evens out in the end

Users who are viewing this thread