Matrix reLoaded

J

Jonaldo

ok imagine I gave The Matrix 5-6/10 overall, what would I give this? by the way I'm not intending on spending any money on it like I did for good worthwhile films like Training Day so I'll not see it till I get a good copy on DVD or it comes on Sky.

edit:
job done

D

deygos

just seen it..its shit ;/

rly disappointed. gr8 fight scenes blah blah blah...crap soundtrack - not enough kick like the first matrix

better "event" fight sequences tho but with all this overblown cgi balls (see clones/phantom etc)...the film has no soullllllll

main problem is...neo is fking invincible so theres no tension when he fights it just comes down to how cool his new moves are...imo best fight was morpheus on truck v agent...he looked like he was in deep shit :)

also trinity being saved - geeeeezussss enough of that power of love shit lol.

and the supposed "cliffhanger" ending [to be concluded] sucked bad, almost as bad as the "cliffhanger" ending to LOTR:TT

<cough> did anyone stay to the end to see revolutions preview?

H

healer_mcheal

film was ok, just exsplained a few things that u didnt know, thing i wanna know is, wtf is gonna happen now he went out the other door than what all the other "the one" 's did?

Edit: the twins own lol

G

Garaen

I was pissed the twins died (or looked like they did) They had so much potential which was wasted imo.

R

Restart

they didn't die i don't think, they flew into the air in a Warner Bro's cartoon kinda way :p

S

SFXman

Matrix 1, at least 8/10. Easily a 9/10.
Martix 2... 7/10.

You can't possibly consider giving the first matrix even something as low as 6... revolutionary film.

I

inuyasha

Matrix 1: 9/10

Matrix 2: 10/10

this movie pwned your arse!

Teh best =)

S

SFXman

inuyasha, I am glad someone else liked it :)
I would still rate the first better though.
So maybe Matrix 1 = 10
Matrix 2 = 8-9

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom