Matrix reLoaded

B

baphomet

meme, but not straight away..
Will wait for the crowds to thin out a bit first.

T

the_smurflord

Heard quite a few bad reviews of it so far. If true, it's such a wasted opportunity. I always prefer to judge for myself, but I'm not as optimistic as I was.

B

Belsameth

I'm quite looking forward to it myself..
tho I never for a moment expected they could stand up to the high standards of the first episodes story, I am sure they'll make up for that with good fighting scenes and assorted other special effects...

S

SFXman

Got tickets for the 21st.
The show starts 00:02, so Tuesday-Wednesday night next week...

H

Hargh

wow you did well.
reports in ehre please afterwards?

O

old.LandShark

Why? I'm sure you're not going to cancel your tickets if someone posts here that they don't like it...
Just go see it preconception-free ;)

S

SFXman

Sure, I'll post something here after I have gone to see it. I think that you will see it the next morning though, when you wake up.

J

Jiggs

i'm going the day after its out cos thats just more boheimian imo ;)

thats the 22nd i think :D

J

Jonaldo

I'll wait till it gets on Sky or we get a pirate DVD of it.

First one wouldn't even make it into my top 50 films I think so I'm not about to get excited by a sequel that supposed to be worse.

Not saying I didn't like the first one but I really don't see what all the fuss was about.

K

klavrynd

it'll be more shite then the original matrix, with less space for the shoddy story, more bad acting by keany -spungebrain- reaves and more silly fights in slowmo

S

Sharma

I think me and me posse are going to see it for a night out ;)

T

The Fonz

posse.jpg

T

Tilda

the warez community had it on thursday afaik, my friend was watching it on thursday evening any way.

suck tbh, i shall wait until its on in the UK then go see it.

Tilda

S

Shike

Originally posted by klavrynd
it'll be more shite then the original matrix, with less space for the shoddy story, more bad acting by keany -spungebrain- reaves and more silly fights in slowmo

klav.... seriosly, u been to a mental healthcare institute lately? Such whine and negativity would easily make you pass as depressed I reckon ^^

A

Aussie-

I SWEAR IT, THE MATRIX 2 HAS THE MOST STUPID END EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SEEN IN MOVIES

ITS HORRIBLE
THank god 3 COems out 'soon'

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by Shike
klav.... seriosly, u been to a mental healthcare institute lately? Such whine and negativity would easily make you pass as depressed I reckon ^^

i thought the original matrix sucked monkeynuts , and sequels are in 99.9% of cases utter bollocks

that's just my opinion and stuff

K

klavrynd

aight, i just returned from the movie

it was H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E

keanu still can't act
the story is full of holes there's mistakes in the logic everywhere
trinity has a nice body but she's ugly as fuck
TOO MANY SLOMO FIGHTS
political correctness : factor of caucasian people in the movie : 5%?

want a spoiler for matrix 3 ? the world they think is real ( the ones that have been freed) is a matrix inside another matrix

positive : persephone = hottie
nice special fx

ps : if zion is like sooo important why isnt there a double-door system to enter it?

and why the hell do they need to go to the middle of fucking nowhere to jack into the matrix while they can do it as well from inside zion (if not poss, just outside mayhaps?)

Z

Zappy

Lol, cant belive how many arses who cant enjoy a movie for what it is.

A

Addlcove

Just seen it, and I loved it, well worth the ticket

Z

Zappy

Just got back from the cinema...
Insane movie..

Mabye it was because I mabye thought some of you where right... mabye it wasn't as good as we all hoped?

or mabye because it was a bloody great movie <----------------

If you haven't seen it, SEE IT!

Also.... may I know the reasons why its .... "crap"?
What is it in THIS movie that makes it crap compared to others. The actors? no... the story? ofc not... the action? ever seen an action movie?

Im gonna see this move ALOT of times :)

nighty all

S

SFXman

Okay, saw it last night after midnight.
All I can say is:
:eek2:
LOVED IT!

Humor.
I enjoyed the "punch-lines" from for example Mr. Smith and Link.
"Me." "Me too." etc. :D
"Me. Me. Me. ME!"
"He's doing his superman thing again."

Special effects.
Amazing. Period. Nuff said.

Action.
Neo's fight scenes by far surpass for example Yoda vs. Who-ever-the-fuck-he-was-again (forgot).
I myself enjoy action... plenty of it here, astounding to say the least.
Highway scene pretty much put you in a state of awe when you saw the slow-mo cars flying etc...
Bullet time was just as enjoyable as ever.
Oh yeah, and Neo WHOOPS! ;) :D

Philosophy.
The architect's speech was a very interesting listen really. There were some things you could really just start to think about and it cleared a lot of things...
I always loved the complexity of The Matrix, in the thought behind it etc.
You know the first Matrix is still shown in our school during one course of philosophy.
Fabulous mind-boggling aspects, period.

Linkages/connections.
I found that it perfectly follows the first Matrix... just makes the first even better tbh. I heard some say that it doesn't even follow the previous movie, bullshit you simple-minded fucks. :eek:

Conclusion.
Definately will go see it again.

O

old.tRoG

*Considers getting a plane out to the mainland for the weekend, to see the movie*

*Realises he doesn't have £200 spare*

*Cries*

O

old.Kram

Good movie.

But I really think that it didn't have the same feel as M1 had.

I like M1 alot more than M2.

Still, M2 is a good movie. But I really don't think its that great.

Got some really nice special effects though.

But to be fair, I like the Animatrix DVD alot more than Matrix Reloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom