No idea Mates who've had their testicles removed

soze

I am a FH squatter
I am with @Scouse here. I went to a strip club once. It is prick teasing for £10 a song and £10 a drink. I would rather sit in a put at £3 a pint and watch RedTube on my mobile.

But the club did allow a lot more than looking and £300 got you an hour in a hotel room in the place next door. I also went to one in Vegas but that was the first time and I did it wrong and wasted a shit load of money.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I quite like watching women strip

soze

I am a FH squatter
I like it too but if you don't know what your doing it is a very expensive night out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I quite like watching women strip

Conversely, I like watching women who like watching women strip.

I don't give a monkeys about strippers, but being with a girl who's enjoying herself that way is hot. No two ways about it :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
You lot have clearly never been to a Prague strip club.

Sucking titties and rubbing labia are de rigueur in that part of the world.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Makes me cringe..that dead look in their eyes when they ask you your name..it's soul destroying..I would rather spend a night chatting up women and getting knocked back...saying that the girls in Liverpool all look like strippers on a Friday night...

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Don't like strip clubs here either, you can't have a drink and chat with your friends without being interrupted by strippers constantly and even if you decide to have a dance you only get prick teased, no touching etc. Fun for the stag at stag dos but that's it.

russell

FH is my second home
You lot have clearly never been to a Prague strip club.

When did you last go to Prague Big G?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Married for 17 and quite happy. The Mrs gave up years ago trying to 'train me'. There are certain things we both do that annoy the hell out of each other and mostly done in jest but the key is compromise. If you are not prepared to change a single thing you do in order to accommodate your partner then it will probably never work. However, you also have to stay true to yourself and not change things that really matter to you.

I have had friends who get totally changed by relationships including one who is totally under the thumb and another who is a genuine social chameleon. Every relationship he has been in he puts in 100% at the expense of any time with his mates. Trouble is it never lasts long. He always gets caught going after the next bit of skirt. I think he actually does it on purpose as a way out when he gets bored. Luckily we are a close bunch of friends who have known each other over for 30 years. I might not see any of them for a year but when we get together it's like we just saw each other last week.

For me friends are very important, but my family comes first.

As for strip clubs I have been to a few around the world (Tokyo, Hong Kong, Bangkok, California, Miami....) and it has always been business related. Taking customers for a beer and entertainment. I actually hate them, whilst watching the dancing and having a beer is OK I just detest the seediness of it all. The fake conversations with a girl who is only interested in cash. I have had two lap dances in my life, one on my stag do the other at a club in Toyko. I enjoyed the first whilst pissed and with a bunch of mates on the stag but the second was just uncomfortable. Some work colleagues had paid for it as a joke. I ended up cutting it short and just telling her it was making me feel uncomfortable and I really did not like it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Except that while men always think it's sexual that women enjoy stripping, for women it's necessarily no different from watching ballet.

Except when they tell you it's sexual?

Ah, as boorish as a low-rent football fan.

I know. Been to Poland a few times. But I don't use hookers in the UK, so why would I do it elsewhere?

If I was single, that might be a different kettle of fish. But probably not - as I've never paid for it when I have been single...

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Except. Exactly. You already assumed, for example, that for russell it's sexual.

Where did I assume that? I don't think I know if Russell's been to a strip joint - I've been with a handful of girls and for all those it's been sexual. Massive turn-on for them and a much better experience for me at the end of the night..

Thanks, original question answered perfectly.

Still cherry-picking bits of conversation so you can confirm your own world-view I see, fucko. Nicely ignored:
But probably not - as I've never paid for it when I have been single...

In 40 years never paying for it pretty much confirms the above eh?

This is a perfect example of why I do my best to avoid talking to you (and the drip-drip thing @MYstIC G mentioned with the @Raven situation). I'm much more argumentative in FH since the merge and my enforced exposure to you - because rather than read people's whole posts you cherry-pick shit out of context and the thread decends into having to repeatedly deny / justify your own position.

Once again - *please* put me on ignore. I much prefer talking to pretty much anyone else on the planet...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Makes me cringe..that dead look in their eyes when they ask you your name..it's soul destroying..I would rather spend a night chatting up women and getting knocked back...saying that the girls in Liverpool all look like strippers on a Friday night...

Funnily enough I know two blokes who ended up going out with lap dancers they met "on the job", both from the same club in West London. I believe one of them actually married her (she was Croatian or Serbian I think). I have had a couple of proper conversations with lapdancers, a lot of whom are far cannier than you'd think (one or two could buy and sell me).

Haven't set foot inside a lapdancing club for 7-8 years at least at this point, it was a thing that everyone did "ironically" a few years back (including women) but then realised it was usually just an incredibly quick way to lose a pile of cash on bad drink and generally pointless (odd exception aside) titillation. I don't have any moral beef about the places, I just got bored with the whole exercise.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
A
Where did I assume that? I don't think I know if Russell's been to a strip joint - I've been with a handful of girls and for all those it's been sexual. Massive turn-on for them and a much better experience for me at the end of the night..

I think he confused Russell and I.

Talking of which on my bucket list is Le crazy horse in Paris with Dinner and lots of champagne.... I believe it is a great experience.... Just like watching ballet Thot *chuckles and raises an eyebrow*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah sorry bout that, should've been clear though with only one woman on the thread mentioning it :p

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Once again - *please* put me on ignore. I much prefer talking to pretty much anyone else on the planet...

Since i can't see who you are referring to, i will assume its toht.

Just ignore him, it's far easier.

RE strip joints. I am 36 and have never been in one ever. I doubt i ever will either... Surely it must be like going into a candy store and not being able to buy anything?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The best strip club I have ever been in was a budweiser sponsored joint in Vancouver..very high class..no lapdancrs and all the girls came out in budweiser dresses..every last one of them were stunning..you would seriously leave your wife and family just to throw stones at their poo...awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom