Mastery of Strafe - Personal Realm Ability for Aleven?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Why not? You are quick enough to insult others on these boards.

i insult them about themselves e.g. youh are teh newbeh, foggot, ghimp....

i dont insult people by calling them some other reandom wannabe newbeh...
its like me calling aleven/toxic rookiescot they would go mad because they are not a random wannabe nQQb ?

you arse get a fuckin life..

:england:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

its like me calling aleven/toxic rookiescot they would go mad because they are not a random wannabe nQQb ?

Said the nQQB with the realm ability 'mastery of the gutter mouth' :p

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie

Yes and your posts demonstate that you are what? A mature veteran player with above average knowledge of DAoC and how to play it?

Or do your posts simply demonstrate that you are in fact an imature little wimp who exploits the annonimity of the internet to spew forth insults to make up for that fact that in real life your are a nobody.

Yup ... your the second one.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Yes and your posts demonstate that you are what? A mature veteran player with above average knowledge of DAoC and how to play it?

Or do your posts simply demonstrate that you are in fact an imature little wimp who exploits the annonimity of the internet to spew forth insults to make up for that fact that in real life your are a nobody.

Yup ... your the second one.

yes mate i am a nobody :S how the fuck do you figure that one out considering i have a job and actually leave my house at night rather than sat infront of a computer "pwning newbs" or in your case getting pwned......
so please mr "i live off seanys taxes coz im a dick on the dole" explain how im a nobody ?

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
yes mate i am a nobody :S how the fuck do you figure that one out considering i have a job and actually leave my house at night rather than sat infront of a computer "pwning newbs" or in your case getting pwned......
so please mr "i live off seanys taxes coz im a dick on the dole" explain how im a nobody ?

What in any of my posts made you think im on the dole? What in any of my posts made you think I sit all night playing a PC?
This is just another one of your "I know fuck all so ill just make some shit up" posts.
You simply assume the worst about other people in an effort to make yourself feel superior. You post insults at people for no other reason than to make yourself feel important.
Classic signs of someone with an inferiority complex.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
What in any of my posts made you think im on the dole? What in any of my posts made you think I sit all night playing a PC?
This is just another one of your "I know fuck all so ill just make some shit up" posts.
You simply assume the worst about other people in an effort to make yourself feel superior. You post insults at people for no other reason than to make yourself feel important.
Classic signs of someone with an inferiority complex.

and what posts made you think i am a noobdy ? answer me that ???
i assume the worst about people because i am superior.
i post insults at people for no other reason that that i am b0red ? ever considered that one ? you fuckin gimp..:puke:

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
and what posts made you think i am a noobdy ? answer me that ???
i assume the worst about people because i am superior.
i post insults at people for no other reason that that i am b0red ? ever considered that one ? you fuckin gimp..:puke:

Nice one ....
So we can add attention whore and delusional to the inferiority complex and immaturity.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Back on topic...i cant wait to see all the fotm archers 2 shotting BD's before their pets get to them. Proper payback for a shit class and easy mode strafe ftw players.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Gogo with your exploiting on a shit, op class! :D

Enjoy the nerf, its really shit for a bd now on the US! :D

Why? dark spec'd u get caster commander + 3 more caster pet's Add the red snare nuke to that + u still get a blue LT for interupte. May not be as good for solo as it was, but will still rox at medium rr and up. As for thid - u now get 2healer pets in the supp line, and since u never got the spirit debuffs(use to interupte) a 4 sec nerf is hardly gonna make that much differance.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
This time next year you will be a repionnaire!! xD

repped!

this time next year his ass would of fully engulfed you through constant licking of the anus :twak: please come back when you have soe skillz0r

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
who said i had skillz ? i think I were on the subject of me if i am not mistaken ? And I got bipolar disorder along with a wet nappy as everyone pee pee on me all the time.

kthnxbye my point is not proven :m00: As i got nothing better to do than look stupid on forums and peeps only think I am stupid and incapable of anything productive to say. Oh and btw I think all chavs are cool especially when they eat ass like me

Corrected and Enuff said .........

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
sorry mate, ive already used the eating ass one.... some origional stuff might help ????

: O Fifth post in one day and all in less than an hour!!! Omfg what a forum troll!! :p

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
oh noes whatever am i gonna do Imgormiel's online crew have arrived :m00:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

wat up chab?! still biggin urself up on ere i see then :worthy:
why cant these peep accept j00 for teh legend that you truely are?! :m00:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

wat up chab?! still biggin urself up on ere i see then :worthy:
why cant these peep accept j00 for teh legend that you truely are?! :m00:

i totally agree >.<

now all you motherfuckers me and toxic (teh ch4vlords) are here :D dont expect to see anymore posts from you mothamomma wannabe gangstars....

g0h4n speak up my littul ch4v lord fwiend too then we will pwn all wannabees :m00: mooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom