Mastery of Strafe - Personal Realm Ability for Aleven?

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Aleven, comon now. Do you honestly think it is fair that you beat people because you make it so that YOU - yes you - are not in view for most of the time because of your lame strafing. How can that be a challenge to you?

Time you grow up m8 before some other player who doesnt like you starts accusing you of bug abusing to win fights!!

Just think about it m8

seanysux

Banned
Aleven, comon now. Do you honestly think it is fair that you beat people because you make it so that YOU - yes you - are not in view for most of the time because of your lame strafing. How can that be a challenge to you?

Time you grow up m8 before some other player who doesnt like you starts accusing you of bug abusing to win fights!!

Just think about it m8
i don\'t really care about this, as spoken in the other thread i love the whine really, i strafe whenever i need to, you hit like a truck and your buffed, im a BD and unbuffed, let\'s see...blame mythic not me nubs?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
i don\'t really care about this, as spoken in the other thread i love the whine really, i strafe whenever i need to, you hit like a truck and your buffed, im a BD and unbuffed, let\'s see...blame mythic not me nubs?

Gogo with your exploiting on a shit, op class! :D

Enjoy the nerf, its really shit for a bd now on the US! :D

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
just back up and style and move about, aint rocket science, comon caestar ur a high rr, if u cant deal with a 1L4................

Ucallme

Banned
just back up and style and move about, aint rocket science, comon caestar ur a high rr, if u cant deal with a 1L4................

Thats rubbish... BD straffs and nothing you can do about it while in melee.
1) missing due to straffing urself
2) not in view
3) pointless walking backwards because BD dont need to walk backwards he can just cast LT or what ever.

also i'd like you to try fight a BD in Thid specially Aleven.
I had a little fun in BG myself today and I come accross Aleven, I tried BS2/Thigh Cut then he started to move about, then all i got was not in view or i was caught straffing by that stupid style thing. By the time I did manage to hit him he was back on 100% hp and me 20% hp. I've tried PA and still same outcome.

Amphrax

Amphrax

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
learn the game, ucallme, hey if u took easy leech from towers mode, aint everyone eles prob.

gah u need a walk through, walk back, walk forward, style, drop being an alb whiner, walk back and style, ah a bd can kill all and not get a mezz like me, and style, walk back and style, if i cry enough they will gank all mid/hib, and then style.

learn the game and play, a bd is tough but dies, then style.

classic alb whine and a class gets ganked, just like the vamps :)

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
i would duel aleven, hey u never know, maybe he will say he won more than me or i beat him more, but score about 7-4

Ucallme

Banned
learn the game, ucallme, hey if u took easy leech from towers mode, aint everyone eles prob.

gah u need a walk through, walk back, walk forward, style, drop being an alb whiner, walk back and style, ah a bd can kill all and not get a mezz like me, and style, walk back and style, if i cry enough they will gank all mid/hib, and then style.

learn the game and play, a bd is tough but dies, then style.

classic alb whine and a class gets ganked, just like the vamps :)

learn the game?

Ive beaten loads of BD's at 50 and I know exactly how to beat them. Thid its totally different and I wasn't whining I was just telling you how it is.

Amphrax/Arauddry

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Lmfao Go Grolf :D

Aleven is my hero , u is all teh sux and he teh pwn kingzor of joo allz

hahahahhahaha :sex:

:flame: make love to my bottom aleven.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven aint the first guy to use straffing in Thid. Nor will he be the last I suspect.
But at Thid level BD's are a bit OP'd. Add to that a fine template and someone who knows what hes doing and that compounds the problem for the opposition.
Its not like he is doing anything illegal.

Personaly I dont use run-through or straffing. I prefer a stand up fight. But thats my choice.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie

Realm Rank 10 dont count for anything in thidranki. As for Pa with disease i have tried that trick and beat him maybe 3 times with it but i have to land garrote at least 2 or 3 times after i land pa otherwise he is healed. To land these styles the enemy has to be in view which dont happen when he is strafing or backing away from me.

Spoken with Aleven and he reckons best way to beat him is to kill his healer nd then go for him. :) unfortunately i have tried this 10 times now but to no avail. Thidranki is about fun and a break from playing level 50's but it can be quite challenging all the same.

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
hahahahhahaha tbh if u c aleven just spam rofl at him pisses him off alot best thing u can do lol coz ur just not gunna beat his BD but if any1 thinks he sucks and only plays BD coz he cant play anything else eva met his BM also pwns most with that =) and with another 400 solo kills or so he wont play BD any more =) so line up and get killed if u wanna c him leave

i love the guy great player and brilliant person

and i have no idea why im talkin in this coz lalalalalalla

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
1. gratz aleven on gettin such a massive 4/5 furoms moan
2. rookiescout or somet he is the 1st to strafe in thid? wtf u chattin u blind?
3. counter his strafe not hard
4. whoeva that cocky theurg is im gonna take u out on a naked bard if ur in thid atm.
5. its a game chill, and ill giv u tht reduel when u get nerfed aleven on mincer! hey ho sean, n /worship arauddry even if u ebayed it

/wave Trait

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
4. whoeva that cocky theurg is im gonna take u out on a naked bard if ur in thid atm.
5. its a game chill, and ill giv u tht reduel when u get nerfed aleven on mincer! hey ho sean, n /worship arauddry even if u ebayed it

/wave Trait

Go on then mouthpiece..... name one of my Thid toons and tell me when they strafed?

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Aleven.......You know by now the respect we have for each other......you run unbuffed and i run with steroid pumping out of my vains and you and your family of healer and commander still win.....i hearby challenge you to what will be one of the funniest fights you will ever experience in thidranki....

Teh nekkid duel

lets see if you have balls of steel...you are allowed your staff of the gimps and i am allowed my thrusters. you are permitted to wear your gimp jewellry if you so wish to pose with your penis peircing jewel...er i meant ring :) and i am allowed my sillias necklace i wear (j/k). ?dont even think about drinking them cups of tea you drink which replenish your power, dont even think about strafing which makes you invisible, dont even think about asking your healer to heal you because such will be the power of my personal spirit that i will crush you to the dust that you so deserve. By hades even the troll gods made you an ugly bastard, so much so that when you fight you remain masked. Thidranki has been shadowed by your ugliness and your OPness. We all know that you have a level 35 char playing in thid unbuffed under a cheat code which makes you appear yellow con to me.

Your screams will be heard along the battlefield from the beetle bog all the way through to the heart of Agrommon. When i rise the victor your skeletal crew will be used as the mortor to make the carcophigus you will rest in peace in.

Then and only then, will Thidranki be at one with the realm.

God rest your soul Aleven ...should you accept my challenge.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Aleven.......You know by now the respect we have for each other......you run unbuffed and i run with steroid pumping out of my vains and you and your family of healer and commander still win.....i hearby challenge you to what will be one of the funniest fights you will ever experience in thidranki....

Teh nekkid duel

lets see if you have balls of steel...you are allowed your staff of the gimps and i am allowed my thrusters. you are permitted to wear your gimp jewellry if you so wish to pose with your penis peircing jewel...er i meant ring :) and i am allowed my sillias necklace i wear (j/k). ?dont even think about drinking them cups of tea you drink which replenish your power, dont even think about strafing which makes you invisible, dont even think about asking your healer to heal you because such will be the power of my personal spirit that i will crush you to the dust that you so deserve. By hades even the troll gods made you an ugly bastard, so much so that when you fight you remain masked. Thidranki has been shadowed by your ugliness and your OPness. We all know that you have a level 35 char playing in thid unbuffed under a cheat code which makes you appear yellow con to me.

Your screams will be heard along the battlefield from the beetle bog all the way through to the heart of Agrommon. When i rise the victor your skeletal crew will be used as the mortor to make the carcophigus you will rest in peace in.

what a pile of crap.... :wanker:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

/wave Trait

yes blood, innit blad, brap, brup, car stereo, muggin gramdma, rapin sister ..... do all these sound familiar you fuckwit ch4v :m00:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

Teh nekkid duel

:england: long live the roleplayers :england:

P.S. i dont think aleven will accept, as this is totally 1 sided on your behalf.... you think aleven would be un defeated without his SC'd armour of dhoom ? and his "personal realm ability strafe" you arse

:m00:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Thats rubbish... BD straffs and nothing you can do about it while in melee.
1) missing due to straffing urself
2) not in view
3) pointless walking backwards because BD dont need to walk backwards he can just cast LT or what ever.

also i'd like you to try fight a BD in Thid specially Aleven.
I had a little fun in BG myself today and I come accross Aleven, I tried BS2/Thigh Cut then he started to move about, then all i got was not in view or i was caught straffing by that stupid style thing. By the time I did manage to hit him he was back on 100% hp and me 20% hp. I've tried PA and still same outcome.

Amphrax

Amphrax

if u miss ur styles cus ur strafing urself .. doesn't that make u as lame as he is? oh and just a side note , if u miss while strafing that means u don't know how to , it works perfectly fine on my bm :p

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Could a Mod check and see if Sean and Traiten have the same IP address? Sean seems to be answering on behalf of Traiten in this thread. Their posts always seem to be simillar in content and construction.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Could a Mod check and see if Sean and Traiten have the same IP address? Sean seems to be answering on behalf of Traiten in this thread. Their posts always seem to be simillar in content and construction.

please dont insult me

Ucallme

Banned
if u miss ur styles cus ur strafing urself .. doesn't that make u as lame as he is? oh and just a side note , if u miss while strafing that means u don't know how to , it works perfectly fine on my bm :p

no no no no no no!! :)
When you /stick or try follow or move with or against the BD your causing yourself to straff and therefor it comes up with the 'you were straffing so you miss your next style' thing.

It works perfectly for you fair enough but for me I see that as abuse and I do not do it myself because thats unfair on the 'enemy'. Then again its only Thid so I dont care really :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Ucallme

Banned
Caestar is 10x the player, person and roleplayer you will ever be :twak:

not that I know that guy who replied to that. But I agree Caestar is a top guy and player.

If DAoC needed player's which it does 'Caestar' would be a very good example on what a player should be.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom