Masterpiece Duskwood Heavy Shod Staff

S

soylent green

Thats the problem bidding in a open forum for mp items anyone can place a bit but you don't no who is genuine or not.

But we no its a friar weapon so only take bids from friars,and don't give me that old guff about infils using the weapon, the only genuine bids have come from friars.

Soylent Green. Lvl 38 Armsman.

Plus Thousands of alts

T

Tranquil-

Any staves that are non-quarter can be weilded by anyone. The quarterstaves however are Friar-only. The CS line allows them to use styles with a staff, but they only receive the max damage from the CS-line, so damagevariance will still be large since they can't specc staves. I have sold some of these heavy shod staves to infiltrators, so if they want the staff and are serious about the bids I see no problems with that.

Q

QuickS

Can we please clear up what the current bid is please?

I spoke to chera last night and was told he wasnt bidding further...

T

Tranquil-

I spoke to him ingame now, at 18:16 CET, and he said that his bid was at 1.8platinum as of now.

O

old.LandShark

my bid is 1.8, as i said earlier....
i said i was THINKING of pulling out, quicksilver :p
since my bid was 1.8 already, i assume Quick bids 1.9..
in which case, I BID 2!

Q

QuickS

k enjoy it. hope it doesnt degrade too much before u can use it properly at RR5

Out

T

Tranquil-

Ok, the auction is now ended, and the staff is sold to Chera for 1.8plat.

There will be more staves I expect(hope), so have a happy Wednesday night all!

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by QuickS
k enjoy it. hope it doesnt degrade too much before u can use it properly at RR5

Out

Landshark <Herfølge Boldklub> LEV 38 RP430 Friar

not long then.....

T

Tigerius

Look at all the pouty faces.

Here's some news...

Money talks, bullshit walks.

I thought we set the record straight with all forms of "I pharm therefor I deserve" type arguments.

O

old.LandShark

i did tell him in-game that my max limit was 2plat...
He chose not to bid above me, wtf am i meant to do, not take my current main's dream weapon just because i haven't farmed yet?
Oh, I'm sooo sorry, I'll order a 16.2dps slasher immediately cos my main isn'y high enough RR for his jmabiya...
I think not...

J

Jiggs

well i chose not to outbid quick when he bid 1.7 because he gets the better use out of it.

but your right if you want to pay that its yours.

O

old.LandShark

As i said, i told quicksilver i would stop bidding at 2plat. If he can't borrow 200g from the whole of First Cohort, then the staff clearly doesn't matter that much to him. k?

Q

QuickS

hey I'm really not all that bothered. I was just remarking that u cant make full use of it until RR5; doesnt mean u cant use it or have fun with it :)

O

old.Wildfire

Or just bash stuff with it while it cons purple until it breaks...
Or use it as a tasteful vault ornament...

G

gwari

lo tranq, can i order a 99% qua heave shod staff (the 16,5 dps, 5,5 spd) please?

Stick, lvl 50 friar.

T

Tranquil-

Contact me ingame on Monday, I won't be near a daoc compatible comp untill then ;)

F

Flimgoblin

There'll be other masterpieces :)

It's not like 100% jambiya's - can you imagine how many people would be after them? (considering two per mercenary plus all the sword/shield types might want dibs :))

O

old.LandShark

ya cos i'm really going to use it before I'm 50...
wtf has this thread become?
You wanted quicksilver to have it, you should have lent him some fkin cash, k? Now get the hell of my case please...

J

Jiggs

mm touchy!?

who's on your case?

tell me i'll wack 'em with my 99% qual staff ;)

O

old.Wildfire

lol i couldnt care less who has the staff

Im entitled to my opinion that its currently (and for the mid-term)wasted on a lvl 38 friar tho...

T

Tigerius

Course you are my dear WF, just as I am entitled to mine that FC are cheapskates that can't afford to put up money for their members high end equipment ;)

Unlike a specific epcc drop this item is a direct product of how much money is poured towards getting it, the "waste" you claim is the same waste those 2? 2.5? P are on your character instead of in a weapon. Nice for poker games, purse ornamentation and for people who /release alot though I guess ;)

O

old.Odysseus

Money talks.

If you want a masterpiece, you better be ready to cough up the doe for it. RR and levels mean shit in that game.

Q

QuickS

Sigh

For your information I could have bid higher with my own cash but chose not to for my own reasons. This has nothing to do with FC and I never asked them for any money so please dont make snide remarks about the guild being "cheapskates".

Cheradenine: I'm sorry if you took my remarks the wrong way they were made light heartedly I asure you

O

old.LandShark

For what it's worth (i.e. nothing) I agree that it's completely wasted on my friar currently.

I'm not having a go at quicksilver, I'm having a go at everyone that has come on here and started telling me i shouldn't have the staff or wtfever your point(s) are...
it's none of your sodding business, if you wanted quicksilver to have it you should have bid past me and given it to him, k?
I repeat, get off my case.

edit: jiggs - touchy?? I'm not touchy, I've just got a bunch of people being generally sulky in my direction because I *gasp* wanted a lvl50 item for a char that ain't lvl50...

J

Jiggs

*gasp ;)

hehe sorry but this thread has been nothing but a bit of friendly ribbing from the start.

ffs i'm not bothered you got it, but poking a little fun cos it went to a level 38 friar is to be, well its to be expected i guess :D

Users who are viewing this thread