Masterpiece Duskwood Heavy Shod Staff

T

Tranquil-

16.5 DPS
5.5 Speed
100% Quality
Duskwood Heavy Shod Staff.

Ok, I made one of these babies today and it can be wielded by anyone as far as I know(mean PA with infil?).

Since it is 100% quality this one can hold the most stats if you want to use Spellcrafting later and imbue stats to it.

If you would order this one the normal way you would be given an estimate cost of almost 3.5plat.

I'm hereby holding an auction. The biddings start on 1plat and I'll sell to the highest bidder here in this thread at Wednesday the 13th, 21:00 CET(20:00 GMT).

J

Jiggs

wow thats great,

wonder if you got a price list tho because i am more interested in the 5.0sec quaterstaff :)

i'll offer 1plat anyway just to get the bidding started hehe ;)

C

Cowled

grats on that one..

I made a masterpiece today myself :)

.. lvl 36 heavy longbow ... :rolleyes:

C

Cuthervaen

Ok I'll offer 1.2 plat just so Quicksilver doesn't get the chance to hit me with it.

Let the staff behind emain tower at midnight, I'll drop an anonymous lootbag with the sum in silvers.

O

old.ST200

Oh sorry you said Plat, damn, I retract my bid of 1.3 pence.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

200 KAJILLION PLAT!!

~runs away laughing~

Q

QuickS

1.5 plat

got a 99% qual one already, hit an elf for over 800 with crit, mmuhahaha revenge for all the times i've been stunned - nuked

O

old.Odysseus

got a 99% qual one already, hit an elf for over 800 with crit, mmuhahaha revenge for all the times i've been stunned - nuked
Guess who made that? T_T
(what is that lame smilie anyway?)

O

old.Caspen

Cowled, if your interested in selling the lvl 36 masterpiece, I'd love to put in an offer for it.

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Caspen
Cowled, if your interested in selling the lvl 36 masterpiece, I'd love to put in an offer for it.

Gave it to a good friend of mine :)

I'll get it back after he is lvl 40+, and it'll be handed over to the next scout :).. i think..

But shoot, if the price is good enough, you can have it next :p. but expect it to have lost 20 in duration..

Probably best if you send me a message on BW .. so we don't mes up Tanq's auction.

J

Jiggs

i can go higher, but i think you get the better use out of it so no point it geting silly :)

i'm out

F

Flimgoblin

hrm the 1.2 1.3 1.4 plat bidders were just spamming the forum

they're not even in Albion :)

Edit: Aha n/m someone else posted 1.2 and then landshark went for 1.4 :) fair enough :)

D

Danya

Originally posted by QuickS
1.5 plat

That's the AF bug not the staff. :p

A

Apathy

Pffft...you had to mention that, didn't you? Now Tyka will be along to scream and shout on this thread too.

a.

T

Tranquil-

Ok, disregarding ST200 and k9's posts, the bid now stands at:

1.5 platinum by Quicksilver

You may continue :)

T

Tranquil-

And bid increments stand at 50g! So noone tries to be even more sneaky than Jiggley here :p

O

old.nice2k

removed bit!

Could u tell me how much a 99% H.DW.Shodstaff is?

T

Tranquil-

Current pricescheme is 170g for first try then 65g per retry.
Untill further notice.

I quote Mishy on this one:
Recently on BW all you see is people complaining about crafters prices, if you dont like what crafters charge, then shop elsewhere.

Also when looking at prices, you cant just think in material cost, you are paying for the crafters TIME to make this item. Its not just a case of click a button, out pops 99% item 2 seconds later.

A single craft for arcanium stuff can take up to 5minutes per attempt, and then it can come out 94% - you can end up doing 12 retries just for a 99% item (As Shady found out ;-) - now, 12 x 5 = 60minutes real time, so in this case to make the 99% item the crafter has had to sit watching a green bar scroll across the screen for an hour - now this is not my idea of fun, and i dont know any crafter that enjoys watching the green bar.

Belive me, we crafters get just as frustrated when 99% takes ages to come out.

Crafting is a gamble - if you want high quality items, then you have to pay for them.

Contact me ingame for more info.

O

old.LandShark

no tranq... the bidding now stands at 1.7 from quicksilver.
1.8!

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Tranquil-
Ok, disregarding ST200 and k9's posts, the bid now stands at:

1.5 platinum by Quicksilver

You may continue :)

No it doesn't. And Jiggs bid 1.55 after that one :p

edit: Or are you placing a bid both for quicksilver AND you now?

J

Jiggs

ok confused now :D

but Chera is bidding 1.8 right???

Users who are viewing this thread