Master Levels 1 - 10

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
u guys are just lame
cant achieve anything with ur own guild and u help ur enemys... :clap:

edit: and yes, we could really disrupt ur raid, we didnt suspect a 100man zerg. but still i think we had some really nice fights and at least WE made some decent RPs ;)

You could disrupt the raid? Hmm I failed to notice that you did any significant impact on the raid at all. All I can say is thanks for the RPs you gave us during another boring ML raid. Always fun to gain realmranks and masterlevels at the same time :clap: thank you come again.

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
sry, ur right. i wanted to say: we couldNT really...
but i think we did way more RPs, cause i doubt u got 25k out of our 1-2grps ;)

anyway, those fights sure were fun for everyone i gues and thats nice, cause such fights u can only have on cam. c ya on ML 5 guys :clap:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
c ya on ML 5 guys :clap:

Such skills.... as(s) allways odins can't fight fg's with adding when they are engaged in PvE combat, or that odins allready buildt a camp with fop and bots. Oh well I admire your effords to consider that good work. :clap:

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
I dont get the reason for ur flame, weren't all satisfied after that fight? It couldn't be more childish. No matter what Odins says, some blithering idiots will always prove to be even more stupid in their answers. But don't be sad, i understand ur simple nature.

Alumicore

Banned
Phoebee-v- said:
Such skills.... as(s) allways odins can't fight fg's with adding when they are engaged in PvE combat

Im sorry that we cant kill 12 Fgs at once. And I hope this will change but w/o ae dmg it was hard to kill everyone within the 4 to 10 sec stun timer. So i guess everyone of us makes a new warlock so 1 for pboae dmg and other for goth laming. Hope this satisfice you ;P

so long a odins who cant kill 7 ppl at once.

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
Alumicore said:
Im sorry that we cant kill 12 Fgs at once. And I hope this will change but w/o ae dmg it was hard to kill everyone within the 4 to 10 sec stun timer. So i guess everyone of us makes a new warlock so 1 for pboae dmg and other for goth laming. Hope this satisfice you ;P

its quite stupid, tbh, if you knew that these raids were gonna take place since some time ago, and you knew you wanted to move there to try to kill them all, not to think in buying (or at least farming) some respecc stones, to make a respec to be able to make a wl pbaoe grp and after these raids finishes go back to your spec. But i guess you know that you arent skilled enough to play an other kind of warlock spec and you know you were gonna do nothing anyways :/

:p

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
erm this kind of stuff is really un called for, Lemmie guess Odinsbond is from the odins guild?

would expect such a childish response from some of thier players

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Odinsbond said:
Here that do Les Bannis members
http://some very filty movie

o dear o dear, pushed the "!" button and reported it

well if you made 25K rps from 20.00 till 24.00 you did pretty bad against a animist in rog drops dual logging with a necro in level 40 gear. You died like 7-8 times?

Alumicore

Banned
Zelh I was pboae up to rr 5l3 I think. then changed to tri chamber does more dmg but the pboae sux. prolly bannis recognized this in goth or at our keep when I rushed in the fg(s) and bombed. killed only 3 or 4 with the 43 hex spec. 400-600 dmg each bomb arent that great.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
OdinsbondI said:

Anyone wanna take a shot how long it will take before he dings odinsbondX?

I would say 5 days. 2 bans/day should be normal for that guild. :puke:

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
sry, ur right. i wanted to say: we couldNT really...
but i think we did way more RPs, cause i doubt u got 25k out of our 1-2grps ;)

anyway, those fights sure were fun for everyone i gues and thats nice, cause such fights u can only have on cam. c ya on ML 5 guys :clap:

Best do a ml 1 raid then to get into cave to TRY kill us. Just watch i dont come zerg u hahaha

Odinsbond
Banned from FreddysHouse!

Pwned !!!!!!!! :cheers:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Who said that's impossible to kill 12 fgs? Requiem one fg killed 10+ fgs ally zerg w/o getting killed a single member of their grp afaik :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
OdinsbondI said:
banned? *laugh*

Heh, your account was banned so you re-made :)

Can't wait till you get IP banned.

"Odinsbond
Banned from FreddysHouse!
"

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Yet agaiin odins tryed .. Yet again Odins failed

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Post from Odins forums lol

this wednesday will b the server wide ML 5 raid.
i want to farm some arpeez there. hope as many of u come as possible. we will meet about 30min bevor the raid starts, prolly a bit earlier.

U NEED TO HAVE ML 1 AKTIVATED TO ENTER ML 5 DUNGEON!!!

classes we need: AE DMG!! best would b banshees, WLs or pbaoe caster. but everything else is welcome too

i hope we get 2 FGs, so we have some real chance to kill em all.
i have a good taktik on how we will kill whole zerg. i will tell u guys when we start off, cause i know we have many spys in guild, so i wont post here. but im sure this time we will wipe em completly, if we get enough ae power.

bad boys 4 life!

:eek2: GL with life m8s

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bonelamencer said:
Who said that's impossible to kill 12 fgs? Requiem one fg killed 10+ fgs ally zerg w/o getting killed a single member of their grp afaik :p

screenshot or it didn't happen

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
screenshot or it didn't happen

Bahumat said:
bonelamencer thats utter BS, why exagerate it.

How can you call urself oldschool players if don't know the history of camlann? Are you ready to bet 10p ? both !!! I'll get screenies for you in this case ! They killed 81 ppl in dartmoor ~3 years ago(prenerfed dragons required lots of players in the past) and it is the record of camlann.63 players were killed by pbae and the rest by melee assisters ,nobody of the requiem fg died :p

Groha

Fledgling Freddie
my.php

Groha

Fledgling Freddie
Level 49 warlock Cloudsong Level 0 Maddening Level 0 No template atm
Good rps in 1 Run we managed to pwn fg of Mortem on the way to 6.9 with only a grp of 4.

:m00:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
wow, now run fg hib loop

muhahahahha

Bonelemancer, i play 16 months on Camlann, never met a fg Requiem.

But killing 81 people with 1 fg is only possible if they are all afk or braindead

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
wow, now run fg hib loop

muhahahahha

Bonelemancer, i play 16 months on Camlann, never met a fg Requiem.

But killing 81 people with 1 fg is only possible if they are all afk or braindead
Ok i was wrong,they killed 82 ppl and 61 of em were killed by pbae :p So what's about 10p so i can show you some screenies? :D

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Groha said:
Level 49 warlock Cloudsong Level 0 Maddening Level 0 No template atm
Good rps in 1 Run we managed to pwn fg of Mortem on the way to 6.9 with only a grp of 4.

Look in the mirror and tell me what shade of brown your nose is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom