Master Levels 1 - 10

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Matho said:
and ur right, camping goth is not what pvp server stands for. its fight for everything, fight for artes, fight for MLs, fight for ur life!
and not snuggle and b happy and do ML raids for the whole noob server

like the fear+odins+randoms ml4? ;)

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Matho
sad enough how many noobs are high ML on camlann

after this weekend we will b ML 10

and ur right, camping goth is not what pvp server stands for. its fight for everything, fight for artes, fight for MLs, fight for ur life!
and not snuggle and b happy and do ML raids for the whole noob server

Originally Posted by Enkor
like the fear+odins+randoms ml4?

Odins got owned here, really. Matho, the next time you should really consider it twice before you click the send button.

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
The game aint all about being leet :)
I just thought of Doing this for the server as it probably wont exsist soon if people continue like this...
And a higher ML will inspire people to have more fun u not think ...

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Minimac said:
And a higher ML will inspire people to have more fun u not think ...

just what we need to attract new players to camlann, aye!

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:

If they know its a FFA and they dont need to be in these "Elite" Guilds to get ml 10

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
and the guy who is lvl 39, he is really gonna be motivated to get 50, just so he can... pve more to compete with pvewhores like you

fuck off back to gaheris

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
and the guy who is lvl 39, he is really gonna be motivated to get 50, just so he can... pve more to compete with pvewhores like you

fuck off back to gaheris

U can be that guy :p
a Full 1 more level then he can compete in mls :)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
how do you not get it

new player thinking, should i make a char on camlann

choice a, situation a few months back with not so many high ml people, he makes his char cus he knows its not *that* much pve to be competitive

choice b, after your raid, he doesnt because he doesnt want to do MLs again, no one starts on camlann, server dies, its your fault ;)

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
enkor said:
perhaps those that play on camlann should stop making alts , farm all artifacts , pk people that try to exp , set decent prices on stuff on cm and help people with masterlevels.
Oh and if all warlocks would die ingame(cant say irl then I'll get banned).

Korgan

Banned
enkor said:
how do you not get it

new player thinking, should i make a char on camlann

choice a, situation a few months back with not so many high ml people, he makes his char cus he knows its not *that* much pve to be competitive

choice b, after your raid, he doesnt because he doesnt want to do MLs again, no one starts on camlann, server dies, its your fault ;)
Tell us more Sokrates! :rolleyes:

Skold has a point, though. Starting a new character from scratch is hard enough without any MLs and Artifacts. Not everyone has the mental fortitude for that. Most new players will end up rolling a Vamp / Whorecock to compete with all the fully ToA'd elitists... So much for a PvP server.

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
ML1 tonight for the people needing reminded to come try wipe and the people attending cyas their :D Away to do a pre ml shit :D

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
nah, if u look closer to our raids, or watch em. u would notice that most the work is done by odins.
but we need TANKS for some steps, thats y i really enjoy fear with us, they have some decent tanks.
i dont know y we take the randoms with us...i wouldnt take em, but odinskillar is the leader, so its not my choice

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Matho said:
nah, if u look closer to our raids, or watch em. u would notice that most the work is done by odins.
but we need TANKS for some steps, thats y i really enjoy fear with us, they have some decent tanks.
i dont know y we take the randoms with us...i wouldnt take em, but odinskillar is the leader, so its not my choice

omg....

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
odinskillar is so fucking retarded nickname imo
Camlann turns worser and worser and i wouldn't surprise if the "rox guild" will be TirNaNog adventures some day :p

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
odinskillar is a very fanciful person :p
at least he didnt call himself odinsendbossrrr ;)

Wushi

Fledgling Freddie
minimezz is the suckiest leader ever, he kicks and kills bg members who pl'd him from 20-50, if it wasn't for me the fucker wouldn't even be 50 yet

+ he keeps the loot
+ he doesn't fucking know what he's doing
+ he's a fucking 3 year old

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, leading raids full of nubs p0wns. its his only chance to even get MLs, and like this he gets rich to.
but ofc all the nubs joining the raids dont c this :clap:

btw, i heard minimezz will get ban, so dont rely on the next raids, if hes not there i know y he isnt :bazbeer:

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
such hate :)
Swearing ect in bg aint acceptable and u will find that Mvv and prop power leveled me to 48 :)
So gl with that 1 :p

I kicked u from BG for 1 u were QQ u were being immature ...
Then bringing ur "leet" friends came to try wipe us and u didnt suceed so u turn to FH QQ

:cheers: m8s thanks for coming

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Wushi said:
minimezz is the suckiest leader ever, he kicks and kills bg members who pl'd him from 20-50, if it wasn't for me the fucker wouldn't even be 50 yet

+ he keeps the loot

members = member

The other odins players in the bg stayed and were nice.. They were very embarassed at the way the rest of the guild acted be execting to lose them

Wushi

Fledgling Freddie
1: immature ? i asked for 3.10 twice, then there was some random noob trying to flame me, who i've never seen before

2: i pl'd u too u fucker, i played mchikky and iveseen's icewiz

3: oh yeah, 5 players vs a raid of what ? 50.. we still got some nice rp's

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Wushi said:

+ he keeps the loot

Who's the 3-year-old?

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Odins recruiting m8s.. Leet 3 year olds that are allowed to stay up to the late time of 9 pm only k thx

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Wushi said:
1: immature ? i asked for 3.10 twice, then there was some random noob trying to flame me, who i've never seen before

2: i pl'd u too u fucker, i played mchikky and iveseen's icewiz

3: oh yeah, 5 players vs a raid of what ? 50.. we still got some nice rp's

U Pl'd me like 5 levels gratz

Wushi

Fledgling Freddie
1: im prolly older than u
2: it wasnt my acct i used it, and it was the original owner back then so why dont u stfu when u dont know what ur talking about
3: funny minimezz, i remember u saying u were like the best sorc ever, never lost a mezz etc. + when u got your lvs and stuff, u left guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom