Master level Run

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I'm looking to start another ML run after Grendels has finished.
First I'd like to get a group together to do the prequsits for all the Master levels we can- Complete ML1, ML2 group step, ML3 prequsits, ML4 group steps, ML5 Group steps, ML6 group steps, ML8 group steps.)

I'm looking to make a nice FG to get these done asap (2 or 3 evenings) I'm not looking to bring 4 scouts through there ML's.

Paladin-
Blockbot-
Theurgist-
Rejuv Cleric-
Cleric/Friar-
Merc-
Damage Dealer-
Sorcerer- Me

Looking to start on the 15th at 7pm GMT.
If you sign up, please try to be a tiny bit dedicated (and have solo steps in ML1 and ML2 done)

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Bheinne, 50 cleric, 30 rejuve rest in enhance.

Would love to get all these ML groupsteps behind me to be honest.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Im leveling a theurg at the moment - should be L40 pretty soon if i can get a FoP group tomorrow (day off work) I am very commited and would love to come

Ohh sorry spec is full earth

Jeeves

Banned
I can bring sorc +buffbot or minstrel + buffbot...tbh give minstrel spot Bubble. x<

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
i'd bring my mincer with you if u want it, suppose it can sorta count for a damage dealer, and spd is definetly nice for these things

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
I'm on with my HO crush merc for all your bleeding needs :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I'd be very interested in joining with Mytsharp 50 Cleric. Already ML5. So I'd be mostly interested in the ML6, 7 and 8 and so on. But would love to help out on all the earlier master levels as well.
If possible, I wouldn't mine doing some of the easy steps with my Cabalist as well. She's ML3 atm. (Will be ML3 after tonights raid)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
Bah not enough time to get my ickle scout to high enough lvl

Phone in sick tomorrow - and join my AC Pbaoe group :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
Don't tempt me!

goooooo on.... would be great to have someone as commited for the day, its pretty easy too.

"Had a takeout last night, and feeling really bad this morning, stomach feels like its tied in knots"

"Water pipe burst in the loft, need to wait in for a plumber as im without water !!!!"

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
"Had a takeout last night, and feeling really bad this morning, stomach feels like its tied in knots"

"Water pipe burst in the loft, need to wait in for a plumber as im without water !!!!"
"My youngest child got sucked into the vacuum cleaner and we are waiting on the Fire Brigade"

"I only have today to complete pickling my toenail clipping collection otherwise they will start to go moldy"

"A Division of the American 12th Cavalry is trying to enforce a regime change on my neighbour and I daren't go out of my front door for fear of friendly fire"

and...

"Avalon City is overrun and my people need me..."

...or is that last one blurring the line between fantasy and reality a little too much? :D

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Kalthorine said:
"Avalon City is overrun and my people need me..."

Never EVER EVER EVER EVER quote in game referances to those who dont understand DAOC, My mum called me at 19.45 last wednesday for a chat (i missed phoning her during coronation street as this generaly keeps our chats short) on replying to her what are you doing... can i hear noises question.. i replied with "im off to dartmoor" 1st mistake there, she replies with "ohh thats in devon isnt it, what you going there for", then my fatal mistake of saying "to kill a dragon"

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Never EVER EVER EVER EVER quote in game referances to those who dont understand DAOC, My mum called me at 19.45 last wednesday for a chat (i missed phoning her during coronation street as this generaly keeps our chats short) on replying to her what are you doing... can i hear noises question.. i replied with "im off to dartmoor" 1st mistake there, she replies with "ohh thats in devon isnt it, what you going there for", then my fatal mistake of saying "to kill a dragon"
It can work both ways though... too much DaoC and you start seeing game references where there are none.

For example, a coupla weeks ago I nearly gave my lottery ticket back to the shop keeper because my initial reaction was that the Lottery machine's link to the central system had broken down... until I stopped myself just in time after a moment of clarity when I realised that the "LD" on the ticket was in fact there to show it was a Lucky Dip :D

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Jeeves said:
That's called stupidity. x<
No Jeeves, it is called a joke... (or at least what passes as a pathetic attempt for one!)

I appreciate, however, that you may not be familiar with the concept of a pathetic unfunny joke, Jeeves. Easy enough to rectify... just check out a mirror the next time you pass one. ;)

Jeeves

Banned
Oh mighty Kalthorine, the original Jaffa Avalonian self-proclaimed handsome paladin, please wilst thou stfu. :(

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Would love to have my Infiltrator (DW spec with capped SC set) in grp for damage spot but guess you can find a more suited class... However I doubt you can find a more dedicated ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Need ml's on both my pala and cleric, prolly be doing cleric first. Don't know when you intend to do all this, times etc, as i got plenty of time all weekend and most week days, would be nice to know when tho cuz if I got time I'll tag along :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
May be interested on my theurg if i cba to level it (high enough to do mls tho.. 46)

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
If there's room for a cabalist (46 spirit / 28 body) as damage dealer then I'm available, depending on which evenings and times you plan to run this.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Need a cleric with 40 enh and 35 rejuv? Fully ToA'ed etc and you know I am reliable ;)

lacroix

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join with my Earth theurg, Vardalimaae - got a lot of credits on Graendel's runs, but still missing quite a few and need a lot of ml xp still, so would be interested to participate as much as possible ...

Only problem is hectic time in the office, so anything prior to 7pm GMT is pretty much a no go for me and on occasion I might even be too late for that (that shouldn't happen too often, though, I hope ;) ).

Talsar

Albion Legend
Would love to come with Infiltrator if possible, failing that i could come with full enh cleric (my little bb).

Might be a bit dodgy on attending all nights (rl commitments)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, cancelling - not enough time for the kind of PL necessary.

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Got a lvl50 PBT I would be interested in a run if needed :cheers:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
woah lots of interest :(
Maybe we could sort out 2 groups

I didn't really mind to much about the times as long as it wasn't Weds Evening (dragon raid etc)
But i was thinking about doing the Prequsits together, in theory we are talking about 2 or 3 evennings worth of work (I'm sure we could fit in ML4, 6 and 8 in 1 evening) and possibley ML1 in another, ML3 and ML5 in another again.

starr

Fledgling Freddie
"My son swallowed a pound coin and the Doctor said I had to wait in and call him if there's any change"

Madin

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to sign up with my Wiz Bryte - currently fire spec.

Also could bring along a fop cleric if required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom