Master Level Raids (3, 4, 5 and beyond)

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but it would be much safer if we squeezed that 3.4 just before the first go at 3.10 imo, since people will definately stay to help this way.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Why 3.4 ? From memory the raid of yesterday needed to complete :-

or am i wrong ? Im sure that the vast majority of people would remain to help the others complete all other parts of 3.x and then do 3.10 AGAIN, the loot in the twilight temple seamed very good last night - and were all going to need a full bar of ML XP for fridays raid.

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Seems more fair to do as you proposed but insert 3.9 before 3.10.

btw. what is Medusas respawn timer?

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok this is now getting silly and starting to become unfair.

We cant ask for 3.2 / 3.3 / 3.5 to be completed first as others want to do more like 3.4 and 3.9 as previously posted.

Best just stick to the original plan, too much confusion here now and people wanting things out of the norm.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Just a quick clarification here. Let's say someone is working on ML3 and they only need steps 3.9 - 3.10 - 3.11(MLxp step)

You can complete 3.11 before the other steps, just join a group which is repeating MLs you're already done... or whatever to gain MLxp.

So... you don't need to complete 3.10 before you start gaining MLxp for that level ;)

Let's say this person completes ML3.11 but still has 3.10 to do.... afaik, he will not recieve MLxp for ML4. So at this point, any MLxp he recieves is wasted*

Once you've completed all eleven steps, you still need to see the Arbiter before moving on to ML4 and start gaining MLxp for that level.

*I suspect this to be true... at least I've always started my next ML with zero XP. If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll be flamed etc and told to QQ as per forum tradition :p

btw, I'm planning to keep the raid steps as listed on the VoS guide... the only deviation is we will kill the shark before entering the temple. I believe this will be the fastest way possible, otherwise repeating steps will add an hour or two to the total raid time... and I'm hoping this will be over in 5hours ;)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Escape said:
btw, I'm planning to keep the raid steps as listed on the VoS guide... the only deviation is we will kill the shark before entering the temple. I believe this will be the fastest way possible, otherwise repeating steps will add an hour or two to the total raid time... and I'm hoping this will be over in 5hours ;)

Fair enough - will just be pleased to get ML 3 out the way

as for the meeting place.
Escape said:
ML3 Wednesday - 18:30(GMT) Aerus Haven
On Wednesday, we'll leave Aerus before 19:00
so be there at 18:30 prompt ready to sort the groups out.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
What Nxs said ^^^^^ we meet at 18:30 and leave before 19:00 ;)

People having problems with Morgaht or the shaman quests... we can meet at 17:00(Aerus)
It's better you do these your own way because I cannot guarantee we will do them. But as a last resort, if you still don't have it by 17:00 we can meet up and try. Anyone who has this already but is willing to help, feel free to join us!

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Whats up with sig's ?

Didnt see Escape's on that last post - and mine keep vanishing... is this just me ?

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
The reason I asked for the possibility to do the tasks that many people need is I fear that it will draw out on the time and people will log and we are at same as last night. It won't feel good to have a real tired/bad day at work tomorrow again.

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I have now done the prereqs for this raid :cheers: :clap:

Right a little note. If you have done the lower ML you can do the whole of the next ML and it would all count even the #.10. This is ONLY if you have completed the entire ML level before bar the xping part. You wont gain the master level until you have expd some.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Misleath said:
The reason I asked for the possibility to do the tasks that many people need is I fear that it will draw out on the time and people will log and we are at same as last night. It won't feel good to have a real tired/bad day at work tomorrow again.

This was my thought too - but there were two raids to go on, Tuesday and Wednesday (we just picked the one that stopped after 6hrs hehe) Im sure tonights will go more smoothly now that most of us know what to do - and the fact that you MUST have the required items before attending the raid.

There was alot of time wasted last night with :-
People who had LD death, resulting in back to enterance to pick them up
People not paying attention, and being left behind
Zone crashed :)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks to all who came, was a good performance by all and we killed Medusa just before midnight!

ML4 will still be on Friday. Be sure to have the pre-req steps and we will do .5 .6 .9 .10 - This is alot easier than ML4 and it should be over by 20:30 ;)

I'd recommend people start forming groups for ML5 as soon as you can. It will take about three hours to get from 5.1 - 5.9

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
I was really surprised about raid speed. Less than 5 hours including "Easter Egg" farming.

Two other things have been noteworthy to me too:
Laodamedia went down in less then 10 seconds.
Medusa respawned twice, respawn time first repop less 30 seconds, second less 5 Minutes ( seems she was very angry with us ).

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Some extra info for tomorrow's raid:

If there're enough of us, we can make a detour for the Golden Spear encounter:
- Everyone on the raid will get credit for the encounter, it's easy to get the spear later
- All three geenies will give MLXP! - and MP drops with 150pt Ablative procs
- This will be done pretty quickly adding a maximum of 10mins to the raid time.

I don't need this encounter or MLxp... but alot of people on the raid will benefit from this, so imo it's worth it for the 10mins it costs us. (+ If we get the spear, it will be lotto'd on the spot for classes who can use it. So anyone not coming for ML4, can still join us for this encounter)

-------------

After ML4, we can make group(s) for ML5. This will be an unofficial part of the raid and purely optional for those who want to stay. The point of this is to help the solo players, or those in small groups join together.

Estimated time for this is from 21:00 -> Midnight. Once you're in the ML5 dungeon, your group works alone... I'm not giving any guarentees for this part - it may or may not happen - but I will be around to help those groups who need it.

++ Keep on farming MLxp whenever you can. The fastest way is to join a group which is doing trails you've already completed. You could even use alts from your guilds etc and do easy MLs with them... You'll get extra xp for every person in the group who needed the encounter! ;)

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Escape said:
ML4 Friday - 18:30(GMT) Stygia Haven

You need : ML4.1 .2 .3 .4 .7 .8
Hopefully you already have 4.2 and 4.8!
The others are easily done, but involve alot of running around. Please refer to VoS for details on these steps.

On Friday, we leave and quickly go through .5 .6 .9 .10
This can be done in a couple of hours

I still need to finish 4.1, 4.3 and 4.4. Are there other poeple needing this or willig help to do this trials before the official part starts?

Aldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Was only able to get .1 .3 and .4 yesterday :/ But will still be on the raid.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Update : Tonight we will do 5.9 and 5.10

I know some people are missing 5.9 and it will be on our way, so won't add much time to the raid.

+ Bring any legendry weapons you have and the Jars you collected from previous steps. These aren't essential, but will help ;)

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Well done, our Army of Mummies was able to bring Ammut down yesterday.
:clap:

When will we do it again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom